• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dreams (Completed) - Version 1.5.1 now available

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020
    HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THIS! IM NEW PLEASE HELP! I LOVE IT AND I WANT TO PLAY IT!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2023
    Hello! Looks really great! Can you please let me know the typing, evolutions and base stats of fakemon? Really great job!

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    hey, first of all I just started this hack and I am loving it! it may be linear but it feels so open with exploration and I'm only at the first badge, team selection is so diverse before one badge, so I really give props for that.

just some questions I have before I progress in the game and build my team
    - where can eviolite and evolution items/stones be found? (if it isn't one central location then just the leaf stone)
    - is their an ability switcher/hidden ability pill? I got a shiny Mincinno but with it's least viable ability, Cute Charm :(
    - is their a nature changer and iv/ev checker?

No eviolite, all evo stones can be purchased in Montanore Town
    Awesome, I love Mincinno. Unfortunately once you have a Pokemon you can't change it's ability or nature. No IV or EV checker either.

This game its include follow me feature from CRFU?

Do you mean following Pokemon? No in that case.

I think it is cool that you start off with a shiny Eevee, is there a specific reason why you did That?

I just thought it'd be fun to pick what shiny evolution you want

Where do you find the stones and rock smash?

Evolution stones are purchased in Montanore Town. Rock Smash is in Victory Road through the Route 23 entrance, so you can't get it until very lategame

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Help! I patched everything correctly with the right rombase, but it still freezes after talking to the dunsparce girl!

Lucariokalos

Playing rom hacks and official game
    Years
  • No eviolite, all evo stones can be purchased in Montanore Town
    Awesome, I love Mincinno. Unfortunately once you have a Pokemon you can't change it's ability or nature. No IV or EV checker either.

Do you mean following Pokemon? No in that case.

Yes

I just thought it'd be fun to pick what shiny evolution you want

Evolution stones are purchased in Montanore Town. Rock Smash is in Victory Road through the Route 23 entrance, so you can't get it until very lategame

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    After a day and a bit of this rather surprising little gem https://imgur.com/a/8fzorXH
    Gotta say, pretty well made. Gym leaders were a twist, but I had the EXP Share on the whole game, so I was a tad overleveled for most of it.
    Other then that, there were no bugs, little graphical errors, and a decently made story. Twas a great game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2021
    Apologies if i sound dumb, but this is the my first time downloading a rom hack. What are the exact instructions for getting it to work, as i have it downloaded and opening it directs me to the Microsoft Store

Years
  • Apologies if i sound dumb, but this is the my first time downloading a rom hack. What are the exact instructions for getting it to work, as i have it downloaded and opening it directs me to the Microsoft Store

it's a UPS file, you need NUPS to patch it onto a clean Fire Red base rom. you'll need to do your own research to find a copy of that since it's illegal to link it, but here's the patching tutorial instructions.

Years
  • FireRed cheats do not seem to work.

Just learned today too that codes for vanilla fire red usually won't work on roms shacks because of replaced and repointed pokemon/item data. It's a stretch but you might get lucky if you contact the creator directly or something. Though I don't even know if that's allowed...

Back