• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dreams (Completed) - Version 1.5.1 now available

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    Dreams (Completed) - Version 1.5.1 now available

i lost to the rival encounter on route 13, and now i'm softlocked. i guess he's supposed to wait here so you can rematch him or whatever but i cannot interact with the sprite in any way.

also while i'm here, a few other things ive found that are bugged/not correct

-the encounter map in the pokedex is still kanto

this npc in the mountain town pokemon center warps to a different place and has a different sprite once you walk over to the left side of the room

small issue with the stone shop

there are some small typos like this throughout the game so far

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not crazy about games with Fakemon, but I'll give this one a try, based on your premise!

Thanks for developing this and keep up the good work!

EDIT: Just started the game and I'm listening to the Ivan theme from Golden Sun... Ok. I've already decided I like this game!

Last edited:
    Years
  • My Eevee started to evolve with happiness, so I do hope that I run into a dusk stone soon so I don't have to continuously have to stop the evolution process at each level he gains. So yes I want this dragon eeveelution that I heard is in the game.

I will say that the second gym was tough since I had to grind a little bit to defeat Crystal. Enjoying the game a ton.

Years
  • The Smolphin evolution lead me to get a Leafeon since I didn't want 2 dragon types on my team. I got my fourth badge and I'm not overleved, so far I have used strategy to win my battles.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    I've another question, where do you find bulbasaur? I'm in Ecco City right now and I wanna be sure of the location since I know I have to win at the gym first before I can find Bulbasaur. Also can we have spreadsheets on the fakemon? I would love to know what stats the fakemon and other fanmade additions do.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2021
    Need help

I've been playing Pokémon dreams for the past few days but when I fought Ace for the mega ring and lost I ran back to the entrance of the caves Where we fought at, he was blocking the way and the game won't let me talk to him, does anyone know how to fix this?

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    I've another question, where do you find bulbasaur? I'm in Ecco City right now and I wanna be sure of the location since I know I have to win at the gym first before I can find Bulbasaur. Also can we have spreadsheets on the fakemon? I would love to know what stats the fakemon and other fanmade additions do.

1st question: Safari Zone.

2nd question: Check the FAQ on the discord

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    Version 1.1 is out!

It's mostly bug fixes. I added Caterpie, Weedle, and Goomy, who I forgot to include in version 1.0. There's also an egg move tutor, the option to play in double battles, and the option to scale trainer level to equal your highest level.

There are probably new bugs knowing me, so let me know what you find

Old saves are compatible. Before switching over, save in a location that is not Solda Station, Centralis City, Montanore Gym, the S.S. Libra, Route 13, Route 15, or Mt. Oren.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    Version 1.2 is out. The only thing it does is fix a crash in the Eccoh City Pokemon Center that was introduced in 1.1.

Old saves are compatible. Before switching over, save in a location that is not Eccoh City.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I'm getting the white screen on VBA as well. I always used the Squirrels (U) FireRed ROM for patching, but now NUPS Patcher throws up an error on this particular version.

Back