• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dreams (Completed) - Version 1.5.1 now available

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • just started my playthrough and came across a fakemon that I am interested in, but I do have a few questions about it.

Spoiler:
    I

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    just started my playthrough and came across a fakemon that I am interested in, but I do have a few questions about it.

Spoiler:
    I

It does not have any Fakemon evolution But it has an Fake Mega Forme/Evolution.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, so I bought a dawn stone and a shiny stone, but none of these stones work on Eevee. I'd really like to use a Sylveon. If I recall correctly, an NPC mentioned that the dawn stone is required. Am I missing something?

Years
  • The game is fun, but the map design could be a bit better, the towns and some maps don't look that great.
    The exp share breaks the game as well. I am very overleveled and burn my opponent's Pokemon to ashes hahaha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2021
    trying to play on Android, the file seems to be a bin file, how do I get this working?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    how far later in the game could you get cut and surf? i hav 4 badges. and im stuck without those Hms

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    Fun and nice, laid-back hack, enjoying it a lot so far. I have to report one pretty severe bug, though - if you lose to your rival outside Eclispe Cave, he's still there right in the way of the stairs after returning there. I needed to use a walk through walls code to continue, but something must be causing him to not despawn after the cutscene if you lose.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hi, where can I find rock smash? Cannot complete victory road without it

Thanks

Years
    • She/her/hers
    • Seen Oct 26, 2023
    Back