• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drinks

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I want to die by the hands of a fire man with a 50 foot pressure hose that's used for fires shot at me, but inside instead of water I want it to be Dr. Pepper and I'd just open my mouth and then they'll shoot it at me and I will savor it.

AHHHHH

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    My most drunk drink would probably be coke most mornings when i first wake up amazing lift as i don't drink Tea or Coffee but then i flush it out with water then have breakfast.

OJ is my favourite drink in general before or after activity it's healthy for you and just gives you a mental boost knowing you just drank something that can keep your mind on your potential and not your limits.

I don't drink Alcohol period!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I like milk based drinks the most.

White Russian is the obvious choice.
    Iced coffee with either Kahlua or Disaronno included and ofc a lot of milk. Iced coffee is always my favourite, even without alcohol included. Milkshakes with Oreo and vodka or Disaronno are also great.

I've also been enjoying a lot of Dr Pepper lately, especially with Captain Morgan.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    After discovering I like tea a few months ago I have it every morning. It's just got a taste that I can't describe but it's a good taste. I also have a soda stream so I drink a lot carbonated drinks. My favourites are the Ginger Beer and the Dandelion and Burdock. So good! The sodastream brand ones are better than any others in my opinion.

Years
    I love grape soda. I'll drink pretty much any soda but I love grape the most. Also, I have, like, an addiction to orange juice.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Well it's 3AM where I am, and I've been up for 20 hours. Coffee addiction is a thing {XD}

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Hey mate. I'm not really a big drinker myself, those days are behind me. I just had a nice evening in with the family. I have a busy weekend ahead though so probably not a good idea staying up so late, but what can you do. I couldn't not have a coffee with my dessert.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Yeah I don't drink either came back from a friends place watching the footy was alright.

For the sake of keeping on topic I drank mostly water tonight had an OJ with my Fish and Chips earlier.

Sirfetch’d

I love it but I really can't drink it. The high amounts of citric acid really upset my stomach so I pretty much avoid it. Now I pretty much just drink DP if I am thristy for a soda. DP is life yo

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    When it comes to soda, I am a fan of Root Beer. The brand does not matter to me. I have even been to a store in Lynnwood (the one in Washington State) that mostly sells Root Beer. The name of the store is The Root Beer Store. Other drinks I like are apple juice, Crystal Light brand raspberry lemonade, Crystal Light brand fruit punch, Crystal Light pink (though I call it lightish red) lemonade, and rum and coke. Course I would not mind trying mead since I heard it is good.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I drink soft drinks like uhm... every day? haha. I could fill probably donate my blood and they could extract the sugar from it to fill up 100 Sugar Crisp cereal boxes.

My favorites would be, Coke, Pepsi, 7up, Canada Dry, A&W Root Beer, Fresca, Cranberry Ginger Ale, Tropicana OJ + Sprite & Schweppes^^

I should probably stop drinking so much soft drinks because it's bad for me :S
    Tbh, even at parties where there's beer and liquor, I would choose soft drinks over any drinks anytime xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Dr. Pepper is the second favorite soda of Satan the first being cream soda.

Back