• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    sprite dump

TqkmgqT.png

solo form wishiwashi, updated with shiny. the wishiwashi sprite currently on the thread is highly subpar

F4ta97P.png

golisopod. this thing was a nightmare and i never want to look at it again

NuQORqq.png

ribombee. the front sprite can be changed for the one we currently have, but the backsprite is significantly better

kfv4IVU.png

mimikyu. i'm just not really a fan of the current one, it looks more suited to an emerald second frame than a proper sprite

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    I don't know if it is good enough but I've made the shiny of Nekrozma:

800_Nekrozma.png

I've only recolored the original sprite, credits to the original creator(s).

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    They all look nice, especially that updated Ribombee a few posts up, but those Rockruff and Lycanrock sprites make me wanna heave... They desperately need redoing imo.

I don't see the problem with the existing Mimikyu though. To me it looks better than the second one a few posts up.

goranthegreat

They all look nice, especially that updated Ribombee a few posts up, but those Rockruff and Lycanrock sprites make me wanna heave... They desperately need redoing imo.

I don't see the problem with the existing Mimikyu though. To me it looks better than the second one a few posts up.

Does my primarina sprite also look good.

goranthegreat

Decidueye(leparagon), Incineroar(fishbowlsoul90), Primarina(princessofmusic):
    qK4Ita9.png

Solgaleo(wobblebuns)+edited to resemble head markings:
    wkHQClK.png

Just saying what was wrong with my primarina?:)

goranthegreat

Nice job! Leparagon made the front and I personally
    think that the eyes edit is unecessary.
    Thanks For your input dude i may change the eyes back then as usual i was trying to make it look more accurate to the sugimori art:)
    250px-756Shiinotic.png

Ql8f15L.png
    Edited backsprite to match the front sprit.

nlGbsVU.png
    Front by jaegerlucciano23 back by me

Last edited:

haimon_99

SupaHabil
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    Just for cleaning things up,this our project work so far:
    KlkV0B7.png

Credits are given to the guys that uploaded the images and the men they gave credit to.
    Mareanie by JaegerLucciano,palette by me
    Shiinotic,Vulpix and Pherosoma Update by GoranTheGreat.

Did some progress with Dhelmise but still I dont want to put him on the set.
    XzCXKdk.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    KlkV0B7.png

Credits are given to the guys that uploaded the images and the men they gave credit to.

XzCXKdk.png

x55aTSd.png

WfbAG2z.png

BViKTra.png

Last edited:

Dartrix

Marcos_SGG
    Years
  • What Page i see this Decidueye, or Silvally Sprite, It's Really good the sprites or someone can post it cutted?

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    haimon_99 said:

KlkV0B7.png

XzCXKdk.png
    Hey haimon, not to be mean, but can you try separating the sprites a little bit? Because when I tried to save the Kommo-o sprite to my sprite resource folder, I ended up saving the ENTIRE list of mons, and its a pain for me to try to split them up, thanks!

Back