• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

goranthegreat

KO6rD1j.png

New:
    az2i3mw.png
    Primarina sprite update. sorry guys for over posting primarina sprites i'm just tyring to perfect i't.:) palette by wobblebuns

Last edited:

goranthegreat

Sorry for saying that. But first pallete was better in my opinion than new one which you make.

Okay i was trying to make the palette more accurate to the sugimori art style so i used wobblebuns sprite palette
    f7k3qs7.png

thanks a ton for your opinion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I make solgaleo,bewear,stufful,passimian,oranguru,toucanno,tubreak,wishiwashi,grimmer,rattata,raticate,magearna and solgaleo shiny

note:you must make 5 posts or more to post links :c

DusterPro do not post only to post links where are the shinies you have maked or you have lied to us

Last edited by a moderator:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • So, I'm here again (but not totally back; just having a temporary internet access) and I'm very sorry again... I'm not really sure how to catch-up and start back but I just want to say that I'm not abandoning this repository... :P

Anyway, just to have some "organized" decision process once I'll fully return, I have some things to announce:

• Submissions for Mega Evolution placeholders will be suspended in the meantime... Cosplay Pikachu forms and Eternal Flower Floette will be less prioritized...
    • I'll be focusing with the submissions of Sugimori and shiny recolors (and maybe QCs and replacements) of the sprites in the OP first so expect some updates for the said sprites in my next return... I encourage everyone who wants to volunteer to do this first...
    • After that I'll be switching to the new submissions which has no sprites yet...
    • We'll still include Rotom Pokédex here...
    • Submissions for icons/menu sprites is now reopened! We'll be using the official icons as one of the frames... For Rotom Pokédex, we'll be using this icon:
      LU1e3aA.png
      which was made by MBCMechachu...
    • Since Guzzlord's icon exceeds 32 pixels in width, its pose can be adjusted, but should not be resized...
    • Only 2 Minior icons will be needed, one for the base form and another for the cores (all cores will be using the same icon which will be the pink one)...
    • These are the palette sets that we'll be using for the icons, the colors are from the Gen. 3 games:
      uXvChTc.png
      with the top-leftmost (the first) color of every set as the background color... The reason why we're only restricted to use those colors is because (I think) we can't expand the number of palettes to be used in Gen. 3 games...
    • Please do not fight over the credits... Please properly credit the original artists... You'll still be credited even if you only resized the sprite or modified another sprite to create a new one but you should still credit the original artist...
    So yeah, that's all for now... I hope I can fully return soon...

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017

haimon_99

SupaHabil
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    Tapu-Bulu back QC +shiny:
    KUKDVDt.png

Toucannon fix+shiny:
    nrXRV9H.png

Trumbeak shiny:
    31riyA0.png

Turtonator shiny:
    pYRzNWm.png

Aloan Dugtrio by me(I think mine looks better cause the fishbowlsoul one look fat)+shiny:
    4cgZpBg.png

Aloan diglett back by me(PandiRocks you said that fishbowlsoul made it but I made it...)+shiny:
    i8lgc8L.png

Dhelmise by leparagon shiny by me:
    hSoVFvY.png

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I've seen that was waste of time by me to put sprites here. everyone changed it a little bit off and claim THEMSELFS for makers of them avoiding any mention about me. Now I really don't care about it and stop from right now make sprites for this project.

Cuprite (Kyu)

Formerly TheGoldenRiolu
    Years
  • I have two minor complaints about the Alolan Vulpix sprites:
    1) It's head and tail fur is too dark. It's not supposed to be that dark. :P
    2) The backsprite is inconsistent with the front sprite. The front sprite has the correct poof of fur on Vulpix's head, but the backsprite has normal Vulpix's poof.

Like I said, minor complaints, but they're there.
    No complaints with the Alolan Ninetales sprites, though. Those are pretty much perfect.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    I've seen that was waste of time by me to put sprites here. everyone changed it a little bit off and claim THEMSELFS for makers of them avoiding any mention about me. Now I really don't care about it and stop from right now make sprites for this project.

I get why you're annoyed, but if you're doing this for credit then you're making the sprites for the wrong reasons. The whole point of this resource is to make a repository for the best quality sprites out there for people to use in their hacks if they want to include gen 7 pokemon, not some elaborate brag-fest for who made the most of them etc.

Either make sprites or don't, but don't winge.

haimon_99

SupaHabil
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    I've seen that was waste of time by me to put sprites here. everyone changed it a little bit off and claim THEMSELFS for makers of them avoiding any mention about me. Now I really don't care about it and stop from right now make sprites for this project.

I understand what you're saying but if you look up here

[*]Please do not fight over the credits... Please properly credit the original artists... You'll still be credited even if you only resized the sprite or modified another sprite to create a new one but you should still credit the original artist...

dont worry about this and please dont leave the Repository you are doing a great job.

Ok after long time finally Dewpider B&F+shiny.made both by me:
    xo1xXw4.png

Just to tell you,im working on Dhelmise back :)

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I understand what you're saying but if you look up here

dont worry about this and please dont leave the Repository you are doing a great job.

Ok after long time finally Dewpider B&F+shiny.made both by me:
    xo1xXw4.png

Just to tell you,im working on Dhelmise back :)

So where is credits to me for Backsprites of Tapu-Bulu? I've seen that you used one maded by me.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Of course,yu got the credit and me too for the qc

I hope so. That same with other sprites which from my made you use. I give you credits after fixing you Tapu-Lele.

Front by Fishbowlsoul90, back sprite and resizing by me
    tFmxP9T.png

needs some QC

My sprites was better, And even have shinies.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back