• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hey guys, i've just found a better sprite for Toxapex, I think. I've resized it into 64x64 with a different pallate from the original sprite:
    DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Btw, the back is still not pretty yet, but I dont know how to fix it
    (The original sprite : https://datlopunnytho.deviantart.com/art/Toxapex-Sprite-644055715)

That front sprite is entirely too big, and there is nothing wrong with the back sprite we have. There's a reason this sprite is not up for editing...

It's a.) too big and b.) not facing the enemy. I do appreciate that you properly credited everything!

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    well that is literally my sprite but recolored, shouldn't i get the credits too???

I second this.

Like I said, I simply merged Otakun's sprites for both Dratix and Deduceye with back sprites with few color tweaks.

credits should go to him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Thought I'd make a new Alolan Diglett sprite. The current one (in my opinion) doesn't fit at all.
    The colors weren't accurate too.

Alolan Diglett

Credits:
    Trev (For resizing the back sprite base),
    Chaos Rush (Original base from the sprite resource)

Last edited:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Thought I'd make a new Alolan Diglett sprite. The current one (in my opinion) doesn't fit at all.
    The colors weren't accurate too.

Alolan Diglett

Credits:
    PJBottomz (For resizing the back sprite base),
    Chaos Rush (Original base from the sprite resource)

I'll accept it. I'll reduce the saturation on the shiny myself. You should do Dugtrio if you can.

Also, PJBottomz is me. You can change that to my current name lol

can i get a sprite sheet?

I have no idea what you're asking, but the answer is no regardless. We don't fulfill requests here. You can make a thread in Art & Design if you need a request.

Also, I am being very, very serious about this: stop discussing credits in the thread. The thread is for discussion of sprites and nothing else. All credit discussion is to be done in PM or VM with me or darkdragon. If this starts becoming an issue, I will be talking with a mod about how to deal with it. Please do not clutter up the thread with unnecessary posts.

Last edited:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Cosmoem front sprite resize and QC by me

If you can fix up the outline issues and provide credits for all the previous edits on it, I'll accept it.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years

• Who made Salazzle front sprite and Kartana back sprite? I may consider them for Trev's hub...

well that is literally my sprite but recolored, shouldn't i get the credits too??
    i posted the sprite (on about page 30) and it was rejected for being too small but now its accepted... -_-
    anyways the thread is looking great now and is well organised too
    also are the mega pokemon sprite submissions open???

Fixed... Sorry for the wrong credits...

Do you have any Mega Evolution placeholder submissions? I'll allow you to submit this time as long as they are not yet in the Gen. 6 resource thread... Also, why not also submit them in the Gen. 6 resource thread?

How the heck Academico got all the credit to the back that I made firstly?

Sorry for the wrong credits...

can i get a sprite sheet?

Sprite sheet will be done after all species and form/es have featured front and back sprites...

I'll accept it. I'll reduce the saturation on the shiny myself. You should do Dugtrio if you can.

I'll wait for the fixed Alolan Diglett colors before updating the current featured sprite...

Anyway, here's the new featured Alolan Vulpix:
    (Elazulmax, Versekr Dark, xiechayghe, goranthegreat)

And here's Marshadow in Z-move forme with the shadow removed:

I would also like to request the moderators to put Trev's hub for sprites to be edited as the 2nd post (just below the OP)? Thanks!
    Here's Trev's hub: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9522473&postcount=833

In the meantime, to those who want to edit sprites from this thread, please only edit the ones from Trev's hub, because not every sprites in the OP needs edit right now... Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Anyway, here's the new featured Alolan Vulpix:
    (Elazulmax, Versekr Dark, xiechayghe, goranthegreat)

And here's Marshadow in Z-move forme with the shadow removed:

I would also like to request the moderators to put Trev's hub for sprites to be edited as the 2nd post (just below the OP)? Thanks!
    Here's Trev's hub: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9522473&postcount=833

In the meantime, to those who want to edit sprites from this thread, please only edit the ones from Trev's hub, because not every sprites in the OP needs edit right now... Thanks!

The Vulpix's right leg on the front sprite looks a little bit stubby. Could use some reworking.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Now posted in the OP:
    (Smogon, Wobb, mcbn10ww, Trev (front); HeXeR, Dartrix (back))

EDIT: Here's the "fixed" Pheromosa now posted also in the OP:
    (JaegerLucciano23, haimon_99, goranthegreat, Rycanthropy, Trev)

Please also check the contribution guidelines section now posted in the OP... In line with that, Trev's sprite hub for sprites that needs editing is now posted just next to the OP so please check that out... Here's the link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9238119&postcount=2

Last edited:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Hi guys, some updates.

I will be extremely busy for the next month or so because I have not only started classes but also am getting back into rehearsal. Therefore, I will not be nearly as active as I have been in the past. This doesn't mean I'm just going to disappear off the face of the earth. I'll check back in from time-to-time to see what you guys are up to and to reject/approve sprites as well as update the Hub. Make sure you follow the contribution guidelines in the OP and try to stick to editing sprites in the Hub before you touch stuff in the OP. Also, don't forget credits when you post edits (a little mnemonic for you all :P).

I took down Pheremosa from the hub because she looks fine. If you see any problems, though, feel free to touch her up (just do not fuck up the palette or I will actually murder you).

Also, just a reminder that you should not be discussing credits in the thread (no one has since that post, but I'm just saying it again to be clear). If I'm not available/don't respond quickly, you can always take credit issues to darkdragon as well. That doesn't mean you can be lazy with providing proof though. He's going to be just as strict as I am.

Happy spriting!

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I'll post Alolan Diglett within the next 24 hours...

By the way, here's an artwork of a good pose for Decidueye made by ur-muther from DA:
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Here's the new Alolan Diglett posted in the OP:
    (Trev, Chaos Rush, Tetra)

Last edited:

haimon_99

SupaHabil
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    Im working on some sprites and one of them is trumbeak:

Credits leparagon,PandiRocks@17,Haimon_99.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Im working on some sprites and one of them is trumbeak:

Credits leparagon,PandiRocks@17,Haimon_99.

This is great ezcept for the eye in the backsprite. Please use the original eye, it looks more anatomically accurate.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    This is great ezcept for the eye in the backsprite. Please use the original eye, it looks more anatomically accurate.

Trumbeak

Credits:
    leparagon

I'll do Alolan Dugtrio soon. I had this lying around, so I thought I'd submit it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    I love these threads..it always amazes me to see people making sprite 64x64 the level of skill it takes to take something and reproduce it in a smaller form...kudos

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Trumbeak

Credits:
    leparagon

I'll do Alolan Dugtrio soon. I had this lying around, so I thought I'd submit it.

I assume this was a resize of his version? Regardless, accepted as it's much better.

Rockruff QC(i tried my best :P)

Credits: Wobblewuns, Versekr Dark, goranthegreat, haimon_99

Accepted.

Back