• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Durarara!! x2 [デュララララララララララララララララララ]

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I dunno, Seiji and Mika seemed pretty average since their little situation got resolved in season one :0

But yeah, DRRR isn't known for its average ordinary characters haha.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    Honestly, it was surprising to even see Seiji agree to letting Mika teach Anri how to cook.

Years
    Spoiler:

But I'm very sad with how little screentime Shizuo has gotten so far.. it's all been him getting his clothes ruined, coffee spilled, etc just so we see him lose his temper. Even his brother has had more screentime. Crossing my fingers that'll change soon since we have a lot of episodes left. Must not whine four episodes in.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Really enjoyed the last episode! Interesting seeing the Saika within Anri has awakened again. Hot pot scene was very fun and a nice way to end the episode, but yes, poor Izaya xD
    The Celty and Shinra scene was really cute, but it was more amusing with Anri and Mikado watching.
    Durarara!! x2 [デュララララララララララララララララララ]

Waiting on more Kida, but I think's he's going to be in this week's episode.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm super pressed about only getting to see Vorona once for only like 10 seconds. But hey, her appearance means more Shizuo is on the way!

Am I the only one who thinks Rokujo is the perfect leader for a gang like Toromaru? A true gentlemen, but with lackeys of the womanizing variety =w= I liked his character a lot aaa. (then again, I watched it after a long night of drinking, so I THINK I liked his character lmao)

Spoiler: BEWARE, FOR THERE ARE SPOILERS AFOOT
    P.S., how about THAT ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON SHIZUO BY A DANGASS 10 YEAR OLD. How about how SHIZUO LET A 10 YEAR OLD TAZE HIM.

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Not sure about you guys but I'm really enjoying the opening and ending songs, especially the ending! I've been slowly catching up but I'm enjoying the second season already more than I did the first, not sure why though haha

Akiba

Years
    Agreed. :)

The first few seconds of the ending are so memorable.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Agreed about Complication. I'm just glad all the openings have the same theme going on, and that they all have different name cards owo

Probably because all the gangs take themselves too seriously and consider any other group an enemy- regardless of what the leader thinks or says. Orr if that group shows any signs of wanting to overthrow the other. A LOT of members act out, but I guess the same could be said about real life gangs.

Years
    Well those Blue Scarf dudes I think made the Tigers think that Dollars were encroaching into their territory. New kid wants to elicit a response from Mikado it seems.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Poor Izaya these episodes: not getting invited to the hot pot party and then getting thrown away xD

Spoiler:

The cliffhanger ending really sent a shiver down my spine for some reason.
    Spoiler:

Gosh I'm really liking this season (maybe as much as the first :pp). I still killing from the lack of KidaMikado interaction, but these last few episodes have me going and hopefully they'll have some more interaction than just chat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akiba

Years
    Definitely.

I really jumped at that last scene, when the wirecutter just drove inside the door. It even had a little bit of eye scream in it.

I love how they're taking all of the plotlines slowly. It really gives that Durarara-esque feeling of the complexity of real life.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I need to see Izaya actually do something >_< I'm just waiting for him to show up and illicit some response from everyone at the same time.

Kida needs to come back in a big way I think. If he doesn't, I think it'll be a little bit of a let-down from the foreshadowing they've done with their interactions thus far.

Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Guys some of you are posting spoilers without spoiler tags, please do that! People like to enter threads without seeing spoilers relating to new episodes so just keep that in mind, thanks!

Announcement.

Last edited:
    Back