• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Durarara!! x2 [デュララララララララララララララララララ]

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The newer characters are still growing on me, and actually there's a couple of them that I just find boring. Hopefully I'll get used to them. I don't remember the novels very well, so a lot of whats happening is surprising me all over again. I do remember that there should be eventual uber angst before this season ends, and I'm not prepared.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    The only new character I really like are Aoba and Vorona. The rest still have some work to do to gain my appreciation ;(

My bby Izaya stirring shit up again. What else is new.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Vorona is pretty cool so far, and Aoba is okay, though I laugh at his name for DMMd reasons every time.

Mikado trusting Izaya is like...guuuuh. That kid needs to stop. Mikado, not Izaya. .w.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I love both my Aobas, bye.

I shook my head when Mikado was like "he's a good guy after all...!" One of Izaya's best quotes: "It's kinda scary how much people trust me." Even Izaya knows it's idiotic lmao.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Guh! Finally caught up to the 2nd season.

8 episodes in, I still can't get into the new characters. Maybe Vorona, that's it. The others still need a lot of work to get into my heart.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Ahhhh, I'm finally caught up!

I'm still not loving it but I'm more into the show than I was before. Also, it has a stellar opening and ending!
    Spoiler:
    I still don't entirely understand it... but whatever xD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Finally caught up!

Spoiler:

Seriously can't wait for the next episode aaaaa.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Isn't most of the story from the novels themselves? Sounds more like you don't like the way they're being adapted this time around. Assuming you've read the novels, that is.

Well, we'll get our ending come March of 2016, anyway. Maybe.

Sorry, forgot to answer this because of the exams. I haven't read the novels actually! I didn't like the pace of the episodes released so far, but let me clarify that this doesn't mean the issue lies in the adaptation. Maybe it was written like this from start. Time will tell.

I will be reading the novels sometime after I catch up with JUSTLIVINGINTHEDATABASE Log Horizon, so I will able to tell better by then :)

One of Izaya's best quotes: "It's kinda scary how much people trust me." Even Izaya knows it's idiotic lmao.

This.

Another proof that Izaya > All.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Final episode of the first chapter of Durarara!!x2 is out.

I only got two words to describe this episode: dat cliffhanger.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I caught up finally! I don't think I agree with everyone on this season, I actually liked it a lot! It did seem to drag on and on, but I didn't really mind, since I was super into what was going on and what was being said :D

Just a couple things about the finale,

Spoiler: x2 season finale spoilers!

Is no one going to talk about this awesome Shakugan no Shana reference? Walker speaks so quickly, that I usually don't catch when he's making references to real world anime, but I nearly spat out my jolly rancher when I saw him call Anri a Flame Haze, haha.

I thought Shizuo being nice to Akane was cute af, don't hate. He almost looks like a different person with that smile -w-

no ;_;/......

That cliffhanger, though. It seems like the trend for DRRR is to end a season with Izaya getting punched/stabbed/whatever.

Seriously can't wait for the Summer, I need more.

Back