• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    To be sure i think they forgot... We will wait...

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • I wouldn't say they just forgot. We've said time and time again that life is a unfair thing, and it's no different now. I do know that Cabbage recently joined Pokétch, much like myself, but not much else.

As for myself, life has been pretty good. I have a delayed start and half day for school, one right after the other. It's absolute bliss. ROM hacking also picked back up, and I finally solved an issue that's plagued me for over a month. It's going to save so much time on (selective) remedial scripting, that I'm probably going to release it publicly.

Years
  • That's true. I guess I can't help it but wait a while.

I could start the SU's once more and move the behemoth back to the mainland, maybe to another port in the world and start picking up new recruits into the RP. Maybe get us some people to play the antagonist's.

I've also had the idea to start up a wiki to this region, though it's going to require a lot of gaps to be filled into it; more over, I could start coding and figuring out how to make a online text base pokemon game like legend of the green dragon did.

Or at least, start a new pokemon RP fourm and code RPG-ish elements into it myself or with some help. So that when players enter a topic, if there's a challenge a player can face, during the post procedure, they can click an attack button, select it's element and it's target and the attack will deal X damage to that target and vice versa.

It's been done on a Kingdom Hearts RP called Kingdoms unleashed or something another; a friend of mine is in it. But basically, the way it's coded, theres a massive boss with an HP and everytime a member post's into the topic, they become apart of the battle and have health, so they can attack, block and whittle down the bosses HP every post.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    One thing i know! That's an awesome idea (Wiki idea)! i support it! Will be there a characters page? I just want to know.

Last edited:
    Years
  • One thing i know! That's an awesome idea (Wiki idea)! i support it! Will be there a characters page? I just want to know.

If I do the Fourm board, no, no character section.
    It's a region with a lot of foreign things to the pokemon world, so were filling it with the unknown stuff. I am taking suggestions for new areas to Lethia, new plants, roots and berries and new trainer tools. Like the transfer tags or an upgrade version of the poke-gear.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I finally decided to create the hiatus SU. The character is Daniel, Gelius's rival that joined the team for some unknown reason... It will be done when i can.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yeah... Sorry about my absence. But my computer is back up and running? WHat's been happening ^-^?!
    Also blame my e-mail system for the lack of response. I seriously doubt it's worth! It hadn't e-mailed a single time so I though everything on pokécommunity had died or something... Guess it's my own fault for not checking xD. Either way I am alive and well!

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • Yeah... Sorry about my absence. But my computer is back up and running? WHat's been happening ^-^?!
    Also blame my e-mail system for the lack of response. I seriously doubt it's worth! It hadn't e-mailed a single time so I though everything on pokécommunity had died or something... Guess it's my own fault for not checking xD. Either way I am alive and well!

I'm glad to see that you're still around. Things really slowed down while you were gone, and hopefully they'll pick up again. Although, the exact stance of our resident vegetable is at question in my mind, but such things are in her hands. I can't vouch for Quto's lack of activity either, but no doubt that mysterious thing called "life" is to blame. In short: welcome back.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • The reason why I can't post is because I have a lack of motivation to post, mainly because I feel that all the events just jumbled up and I can't quite post something to keep up.

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • The reason why I can't post is because I have a lack of motivation to post, mainly because I feel that all the events just jumbled up and I can't quite post something to keep up.

Oh, that's something I can agree on. There's so much to work with, and so few to contend as more is piled on, often with little warning or relevance to the story. I've been struggling recently myself.

Years
  • @ Nate: Were in Giant's Lament, a mountain path leading to Gaia's Heart. I fell down a hole, Avaith is up with manadhon and the two are now looking for me. the S.S. Behemoth is leaving Lethia to return retreating contenders to the main land while out to pick up some fresh meat.

During your absence, I've started a hiatus plot revolving around our antagonist's.

@ both Cabbage and Manadhon: To tell you both the truth, I agree. It's becoming hard to separate Gelius's tale in which he wants to write for himself to follow and the story I'm trying to setup for all of us to follow in turn. I'm trying to separate the threads to our story here while balancing a college life.

(A Database Fundamentals class, Productivity Software class and Network security class, the last one is MURDER!!! I'm having to write an entire college paper weekly on internet security between google bullying the technology industry and Certificate Authorities who issues web host certificates!)

The story I'm threading from my post's;
    The group has relied on my expertise to Lethia. I put another challenge before the group by loosing me for a temporary set of time and left you with Avaith for the moment. I'm exploring a cave looking for an exit. You were then attacked by a group of organized wild pokemon.

Gelius added his own antagonist's to the mix.

Manadhon receives the announcement of the new trainers, decides to go find me instead of heading back to earn badge components faster.

That's about my entire wrap-up. Sorry I haven't been on much guys and girls. Like everyone else, life hit me as well and hit me pretty hard. I'm glad your back Nate, its great to see you re-enter the fray once more.

I'm dropping the wild pokemon ambush and calling a 2 hour time skip to help us regain a sense of direction. This should push the effects of the Kuhla fruit from Nate's team and start us all somewhere plain and simple to write from. I'm making my way out of the cave, were just looking for me topside.

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years
  • Could you reserve me please? Also, do you mind having me on the Gold team?

Team: Gold
    Name: Clair Jones
    Sex: Female

Bio:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • OKay well.... Not that I understand any of what has been said at all. So has Cabbage and my character been bunnied this whole time to progress? (It is my understanding that the two teams are obviously still working co-side each other then, nothing has changed there. But why would it, in the end I guess I'd have to be there to make that change happen!) I'm not really sure what's going on regarding positions and whereabouts. I did read your thing Quoto but I'm still un-sure. Could you brief me up on that :)

I'll skim read a couple of the recent posts tomorrow so I'll try and catch up.

Also!! Do I see a new member!? And not only that but someone who wishes to join my prestigious elite numero 1 GOLD TEAM!
    The answer is yes. <3 :) x

Years
  • I see no issue with it hedge, plus if nate says you can join his team, I'm all for it. Welcome to Lethia.

We can discuss your entry into the world by your trip on the behemoth or we can discuss your entry within the RP; AFTER you complete your SU profile.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    New character! YAY! Long time i don't see a SU here!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Okay... I skim read the posts but I'm still confused. WHERE is Luke and Kelden? And why are they in some sort of trance? All I understand is that Luke is with Aviath and Gelius but no idea what else is going on and I can't very well post into the unknown. Can someone explain what I've been doing all this time?

Also RejectionHedgie, just a pointer, I'm unaware of whether Quoto accepted you, so your post is invalid atm, I think. Don't take my word for it. But um. You don't have an appearance. Is there an appearance question? I don't know, I think so.

On another note though, if you are accepted, then at the beginning of the RP on the ferry, there was a girl who I assigned to my team. Luke wouldn't let anyone on his team but he accidently let this girl on, but then she left the rp and we sort of forgot about her. If you want we can play on the fact that you are her and then you can make Luke either feel guilty about leaving you, or annoyed for accepting you. It would make a lot more sense than simply wandering up to strangers saying, HEY I'M IN YOUR TEAM! :)

Sorry I tend to ramble a bit. :P

Back