• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
Years
  • I'm wondering...

Would anyone like to see evolution of the evolutions that Eevee already got?

I would... & I think it's possible because a Pokemon can evolve up to Stage 2. The Eeveevolutions are Stage 1.
    (using trading card game termology)
    I honestly wouldn't. I think the Eeveelutions are perfect just the way they are (Though they really could use some new moves). And technically it isn't possible. Eevee evolves through the use of stones (And happiness), and a Pokémon whose evolution is the result of a stone won't evolve again. At least, that's the way it seems to work.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Just got shiny my Eevee after like 400 trys so if anyone wants a free Eevee i will be happy to give you one

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
  • I'm wondering...

Would anyone like to see evolution of the evolutions that Eevee already got?

I would... & I think it's possible because a Pokemon can evolve up to Stage 2. The Eeveevolutions are Stage 1.
    (using trading card game termology)

Honestly, no. While I do think it would be interesting to see what they could possibly look like... wait, no, I don't even think that; they wouldn't even resemble Eevee most likely, not that it has to be restricted like that.

Anyway, in theory, it wouldn't be very good, especially when Eevee itself already has so many evolution options. Its evolution is more for adaptability than to get stronger or grow up, and with most Eeveelutions being human-raised, Evolving out of necessity anymore isn't that widespread.
    Oh man, that's a mouthful. :x Hope I didn't lose anyone; I prolly won't be able to explain what I'm talking about anyways.

But, if there is one evolution type for Eevee I want to see, it's the Normal type. Eeveon. It's something I've thought about for YEARS, and probably the only eeveelution idea I've been able to visualize, if only slightly. I suppose such an evolution would consist of "growing up" thanks to contstant human contact and not needing to evolve and adapt to any specific environment.

If I say anymore and people wouldn't read this, it'll be so long. xP

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Honestly, no. While I do think it would be interesting to see what they could possibly look like... wait, no, I don't even think that; they wouldn't even resemble Eevee most likely, not that it has to be restricted like that.

Anyway, in theory, it wouldn't be very good, especially when Eevee itself already has so many evolution options. Its evolution is more for adaptability than to get stronger or grow up, and with most Eeveelutions being human-raised, Evolving out of necessity anymore isn't that widespread.
    Oh man, that's a mouthful. :x Hope I didn't lose anyone; I prolly won't be able to explain what I'm talking about anyways.

But, if there is one evolution type for Eevee I want to see, it's the Normal type. Eeveon. It's something I've thought about for YEARS, and probably the only eeveelution idea I've been able to visualize, if only slightly. I suppose such an evolution would consist of "growing up" thanks to contstant human contact and not needing to evolve and adapt to any specific environment.

If I say anymore and people wouldn't read this, it'll be so long. xP
    If it was me who design them (or rather, tell someone else my idea & have them draw) they would look like Eeveevolutions with no doubt.

Why I thought of the idea is because:
    What if they adapt to their enviroment futher?
    Like Vaporeon becoming adapted to oceans & become Oceaneon, Flareon to Volcanoes & evolve into Volcaneon?

& I'd like to see a normal type evolution for the same reason you do.

& I would read your messages, no matter how long.
    If you want to continue, PM me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Don't we have Eevee as a normal-type? :P

I don't thing the Eeveelutions need a second evolutions. The ones that the Eeveelutions have are sufficient and final.

Years
  • That's not really neccasery. From what I've heard, Vaporeon and Flareon can already live in those areas.
    I'm not completely sure of that. Most of the Eeveelutions are found in the same area as Eevee, i.e. urban areas. Vaporeon are usually found near lakes or other water bodies, but not in them. Flareon on the other hand are rarely found in hot areas.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I'm not completely sure of that. Most of the Eeveelutions are found in the same area as Eevee, i.e. urban areas. Vaporeon are usually found near lakes or other water bodies, but not in them. Flareon on the other hand are rarely found in hot areas.
    Well, from what I can remember, they can be found in those type of area in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, so he may be right...

I didn't think of the Mystery Dungeon game back when I thought that the Eeveevolutions could adapt further to their enviroments...

But I'd still like to see Oceaneon (a HUGE Vaporeon with fancier fins) & Volcaneon (a Flareon with the red areas of it body turned into lava) be actual pokemon...
    At one point, I did have my own list of Eeveevolutions for each type & their evolutions...

But I won't bother with it, I'll just make a new one if I feel like it.

Years
  • That might be true if you're referring to the Mystery Dungeon games; I was just looking at the Pokedex descriptions. The FR/LG one for Vaporeon says, "Lives close to water. Its long tail is ridged with a fin which is often mistaken for a mermaid's."

Anyways, no point in talking about this. XD

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years

• I'm not completely sure of that. Most of the Eeveelutions are found in the same area as Eevee, i.e. urban areas. Vaporeon are usually found near lakes or other water bodies, but not in them. Flareon on the other hand are rarely found in hot areas.
    Well, I'm not saying you're wrong but, Bulbapedia states that Vaporeon has the ability to breathe underwater; meaning it might be able to live in the oceans. In the case of Flareon, they are rarely found in hot areas because there are so few of them, as an Eevee needs to be exposed to a Fire Stone to evolve. Plus, as a Fire-type, Flareon should naturally be able to live in hot ares like volcanos (Same with Vaporeon and oceans). So what I'm really saying is, it should be possible for them to live in such enviroments.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • That might be true if you're referring to the Mystery Dungeon games; I was just looking at the Pokedex descriptions. The FR/LG one for Vaporeon says, "Lives close to water. Its long tail is ridged with a fin which is often mistaken for a mermaid's."

There is a point in talking about this!
    This club is about Eevee & it's evolutions & that's what we have been talking about!

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
  • @Stoney, Regeneration, Rensider
    Haha, a lot of posts about this bit. xP
    I have to say: Rensider pretty much said what I had in my thoughts, and a bit better than I would have been able to do it too. I won't add to that bit for now I suppose~

And, yes, the dex entries are a wonderful source of information, especially as the years go by and you get a little more tidbits (though not all the time, I suppose). But that will have to be a topic for another forum. :3

And of course there is a point in these sorts of conversations. :3 As Stoney said, it's what the club is based on afterall. Best not to restrict yourself to the listed topic, but don't forget about it either. (It DOES help get the ball rolling! :D)

Speaking of which. A ground type eeveelution. I thought about it and that's what I decided I would like to see. Not sure about a second one, if they were to continue to come in pairs as seems the theme, but a ground type evolution just seems more environment related than a couple of the others--and it's been around since Gen 1.

@Stoney the Togekiss
    Yeah, if I ever get my mind on a long tangent again, I'll think about PM'ing you; but no guarantees for how long I can keep my mind focused after that. .w.;;

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Well, I'm not saying you're wrong but, Bulbapedia states that Vaporeon has the ability to breathe underwater; meaning it might be able to live in the oceans. In the case of Flareon, they are rarely found in hot areas because there are so few of them, as an Eevee needs to be exposed to a Fire Stone to evolve. Plus, as a Fire-type, Flareon should naturally be able to live in hot ares like volcanos (Same with Vaporeon and oceans). So what I'm really saying is, it should be possible for them to live in such enviroments.

Do remember that oceans have a LOT more pressure than other water-type areas...
    The deeper, the greater the pressure is.
    So I think Vaporeon may need to evolve again to be able to live in deep oceans.
    & I always thought that Eevee evolved according to it's surronding, not just by the stones... (in-versely speaking)

@ Vudw:
    No worries, just blabber on, I'll listen.

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
  • Do remember that oceans have a LOT more pressure than other water-type areas...
    & I always thought that Eevee evolved according to it's surronding, not just by the stones... (in-versely speaking)
    We don't really know how much pressure certain Pokémon can withstand, so, while you do make a good point, that's not really true.
    Hmm, well, I assume you're getting that from the Pokédex entries so my resonse would be that the Pokédexs' info is usually contradicting. But, I remember in one of the eps of the anime that a character said something about sediments of certain evo stones blowing in the wind, so it could be something to do with that. I have to say, I am quite enjoying this discussion.

Years
  • Hmm, well, I assume you're getting that from the Pokédex entries so my resonse would be that the Pokédexs' info is usually contradicting.
    But I don't think this is the case right now, is it? :p There is no contradicting statement in the Pokedex entries of the various games for Vaporeon, at least.
    But, I remember in one of the eps of the anime that a character said something about sediments of certain evo stones blowing in the wind, so it could be something to do with that. I have to say, I am quite enjoying this discussion.
    I can't recall when exactly that was said. *blames his awful memory* Do you by any chance remember which episode that was in or maybe in which saga that particular episode was? XD;

And about the ability to withstand water pressure, you never know, some Pokemon (Vaporeon in this case), might be living in the upper reaches of the ocean, where the pressure in not that high. Just saying..

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years

• But I don't think this is the case right now, is it? :p There is no contradicting statement in the Pokedex entries of the various games for Vaporeon, at least.
    I was talking about what Stoney said about said about Eevee.

I can't recall when exactly that was said. *blames his awful memory* Do you by any chance remember which episode that was in or maybe in which saga that particular episode was? XD;
    It was ep 239, Whichever Way the Wind Blows. Something about Glooms evolving into Bellsossms and Vileplumes because the sediments of Sun and Leaf Stones were blowing in the wind.

And about the ability to withstand water pressure, you never know, some Pokemon (Vaporeon in this case), might be living in the upper reaches of the ocean, where the pressure in not that high. Just saying..
    Well, I'm just saying we don't know. Plus, in my other post that's kinda what I meant (not the previous one but the one before that).

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Do remember that oceans have a LOT more pressure than other water-type areas...

I think Pokemon can withstand lots of water pressure well at least most water types anyway. How else could Vaporeon use Dive to take you underwater. (and don't any of you people say that they take one of Professor Farnsworth's pressure pills).

I don't think the Eeveelutions need another evolution. They're strong enough as they are and well enough adapted to the environments that they live in.

And Flareon can live in volcanoes. That is where it can be found in some of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Ranger games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back