• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"eew that was what I chose for a username?!"

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
  • Looking back at my accounts back in the day, I had some pretty stupid names. One was a number that my friend in 4th grade taught me, one was based around my tormenting affection towards another PC user, I don't remember the third, and now I'm Sweets Witch and I like it because it's short and references my two favorite witches.

Ayselipera

My username used to be Autumn27 because I thought that was a nice name for some reason and also because I was so afraid to give out any real information about myself on the internet, so I used it as my username and Autumn as my "real name."

Anyway then I realized how retarded it was and made the username I have now. Which is just a combination of two names. WHICH I just googled "cool names" ? or whateverrr and put two of them that I liked together.

But yeah my life is filled with stupid usernames. I don't stick to anything I join really so I just use a makeshift crappy name and call it a day.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i haven't changed my username here and never planning to....craziest username i ever got was Kiko..and another one i won't mention here....and whatever i didn't change em.....i only changed my name once at AN because people didn't know how to call me in Arabic......lovely days.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Yeah almost 4 years ago I made my first account on PC called "vietazn654" which was, well, very noobish. The reason was 1) I'm Vietnamese 2) I'm asian and liked spelling it 'azn' 3) 654 was an easy number combo. About five months later I created this account because it sounded more sophisticated (lol not really). Almost everywhere else, however, I go simply by Soul.

TY

Im sticking with my username since i dont feel like changing it at all and they know me as this name or ShadowE, but most likely that name is taken :S

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I've had multiple name changes...and different accounts.

My first account was:
    kiddo999 --> ROFLCune [ because I liked Suicune (used it a lot in competitive battling) and was into text speak and putting "ROFL" and "lol" in every sentence] --> Divine~Deoxys [Name changes were easily available, I'd rekindled my adoration for Deoxys, plus wanted a name change].

I then had a few other accounts with different names, but I always seemed to get trolled on the competitive battling forums...plus I'd post an RMT about every two days, the second one went 12 hours without a post I made another. And I was awful at competitive battling, and other stuff, probably to do with being younger and immature.

At one point during the lifespan of this account I created another, Blue Oak. Not sure why tbh, probably something to do with HeartGold and manga.

After Divine~Deoxys I briefly went by "kyo tohma" - the name of my tribalwars.net account. Which wasn't actually mine, I joined a bigger tribe, it was easier for them to give me an account they were co-managing and the conquer my old account than to conquer their account with mine.

I think that's possibly all of my other accounts up until my current one, so now I'll do my name changes for this account:

Unidentified Flying Aces [When I rejoined, older and wiser, around a year after initially signing up, I was really into the Xbox360 game H.A.W.X. ] --> Lance (UFA) [Lance was taken, I was really into Lance, particularly due to the PokéSpe character, and the fact that dragons remain my favourite pokémon, despite some of the rubbish ones in Gen V. (UFA) because I wanted people to know who I was. ] --> Amore.

My final name-change, just over a month after the last one, was when they were offering one final name-change. I chose it because I like Italy (was actually going there that year too), having a foreign word made me think I sounded fancy, and I thought one-word usernames looked better next to the supporter status bar. Whether I had one or not then, I don't know but I knew I would be getting one if I didn't already have one.

So...yeah, the history of my account(s) which shows I've actually been here since 2008, and had around 8 accounts in the space of around 12 months, then stuck with this one ever since.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I had one name change and it ended up just being a spaced out version of my current username (.B i n a r y P e a c h e s. or something like that). That said I've liked this username from the beginning and even if name changed come back I have no intentions on changing my username to anything else. At least not permanently.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I've had multiple name changes and accounts since I first joined. Some were conceived out of boredom while others out of the desire for change or something better. My original username was Sceptile16 and as you can tell, I obviously put in a lot of thought into that one. From there I was also known as Quick_Kid, f l a s h, Kyone., Let's Get Lost Together. (still proud of that one), Hiiro, Aerilyn, and now Artemis.

I doubt very much that I will ever change my username or account after this. Switching accounts, while not hard, just takes up time and if you're starting anew then you lose all of your data and have to build it all back up. While I haven't had a problem with this in the past, I've kind of outgrown the need for a fresh start now. Even if name changes were to come back, I've kind of run out of ideas of what other name I could possibly want.

I will admit though, with each username I've had comes its own history. Whether it's a joyful tale or a grim one, I don't regret any of them. Well, except for maybe Sceptile16; there's absolutely no originality in that one at all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Well name changes were long gone when I joined over here but on other forums I changed my first username because it was a little noobish lol, I put pretty much zero thought into it at the time and didn't figure out you could change it till later, so then I did. I also kinda used username changes for personal reasons due to issues I was facing elsewhere.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I love my username right now and I don't have any plans to change it. I often get jealous when I see usernames that are prettier than mine (such as Vertigo, Artemis, [supporter]Narnia[/supporter], [supporter]Guillermo[/supporter], [supporter]Twilight Sky[/supporter], Aristocrat, and Flush'd) but at the end of the day, I think about how lucky I am that this username wasn't taken.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I am perfectly fine with my user name "xseed" as I am a huge fan of rps lol. though On once site I had called my self "namco". yuck. worse name ever. namco is so sucky. on pokeshowdown I had got my account locked and through sneaky measures made a new account with the name "cyndaquil19". lol

Elixir.

Fly Away
    Years
  • I actually like my username here. I would have removed the period from my name if "Elixir" wasn't already taken, but I kinda like it now. I think it's kinda unique.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Looking back now there are many usernames that I would've loved to have, although I know I wouldn't have chosen them all that time ago. I'm settled with mine now and I don't intend on changing it anytime soon.

Back