• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) Discussion Thread

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Oh! Did EA already have theirs? Did they say anything about "The Secret World"?

And correct me if i'm wrong but is the Sony conference in an hour and a half? (damn timezones...)

Years
  • Ubisoft had the best show by a mile. They actually interacted with the audience, even if they did have a really bad pair of presenters. XD

Watch Dogs looks epic though! That was the final game that they demoed.​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Got in at the end in time to see watch dog. That looked truly good. Can't wait for sonys now.

But watchdog looks amazing. Can't wait to see more of it.

Years
  • Don't know, no one knows what the hardware is just yet.
    But I don't think it will be on the Wii U due to me not thinking they will have had the Wii U SDK.​

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    34ysqpy.jpg

Oh wow, that speaker was so hilariously bad. I can't believe how much I cringed when her and Tobuscus were complaining on the stage.

Ubisoft had a pretty good E3 at least. I don't even care about Assassin's Creed but I'm definitely interested in AC3 now. Watch Dogs looks absolutely amazing too, I'm not gonna lie. The only thing I'm not interested in is Splinter Cell, which was always a mediocre series popular for wanking off conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • Speaking of the SSB rip-off from Sony, I can't wait to see what they come up with to implement the normal human treasure hunter, Nathan Drake.

Also, Assassin's Creed 3 has /definitely/ interested me with just the E3 demo. (That said, the AC3 presentation was just finished on my end of the world; has Naughty Dog presented anything about The Last of Us?)

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Oh hell yeah. Usually, I wouldn't really care about the release of Assassin's Creed games, but when I watched that conference, with THAT naval battle, I went off my face with joy. Gettin' that stuff.

Cid

Years
  • Ubisoft, just wow.

Watch Dogs looked amazing. It has a really interesting concept behind it (integrating hacking of all things into plot and gameplay— how is that not interesting?) and looks fun to play, so I'll probably want to keep an eye out for it later on. Assassin's Creed III looks astounding! Naval warfare never looked this epic. I wonder how much of the game contains it? I really have to get into the earlier titles.

Sony's PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale looks unappealing so far. I don't know what to think of it yet.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Grr, I'm going to be away during the Nintendo press conference. It'll be uploaded onto the net straight afterwards, won't it? I want to see for myself how the Wii U actually works - as well as hopefully hear news of my beloved Paper Mario.

Back