• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

elheroeoscuro reporting for duty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I've always been sorta interested in purchasing Shovel Night. Would you say it is worth the money? I'm mostly into RPGS but I enjoy platformers too, so based on this how much do you think I would enjoy the game?

[generic few months without a reply comment]

Shovel Knight is absolutely worth the money. It's got just the right amount of challenge to it, as well as the fact that the game is designed very, very well on a control front. If you've played Mega Man and enjoyed it, than you'll absolutely love Shovel Knight, as the game is stylized like Mega Man but with tighter controls.

MrDrPants

SithLord
    Years
    In your introductory post, you mentioned that you have art on display in your blog.
    I'm curious, what medium of art is your favorite and why?
    Do you play an instrument/sing or are you interested more into the theory and development of music?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    In your introductory post, you mentioned that you have art on display in your blog.
    I'm curious, what medium of art is your favorite and why?
    Do you play an instrument/sing or are you interested more into the theory and development of music?

My favorite medium of art to look at is definitely painting. The ability to mix a multitude of colors into a gorgeous masterpiece just utterly baffles me and is something Id like to work on in the future. I don't paint, or rather am not very good at it, so it's something I'd like to work on.

I know how to play the trumpet and acoustic guitar, and I'd love to learn how to play the violin someday, but I'm more interested in the theory and development of music, especially when it comes to video games. I may be in the minority, but I love dissecting video games for their musical scores, sound effects, battle sequences, and so on and so forth. I think it's a very undervalued part of video games in my opinion, so I'm just an avid fan of that aspect of video games.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey! idk if you answered these at all but...

Use 3 words to describe your personality

Favorite food?

Favorite song of all time? (ik its hard to pick usually)

Oh and what made you join PC like how did you find it and such :)

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    Hey! idk if you answered these at all but...

Use 3 words to describe your personality
    Too caring (counting that as one word), optimistic, and stubborn. Been working on the last one for the last few months and can confidently say there have been improvements in that regards, but it will continue to take a conscious effort to continue to correct a problem I've had in the past.

Favorite food?
    Shrimp!! It is the absolute most tasty food on the face of this planet and if I could marry it I totally would (don't tell my girlfriend shhhhhh.) It's one of the those foods that you just keep eating, and eating, and eating...and eating...and...eating...now I'm hungry for shrimp ):

Favorite song of all time? (ik its hard to pick usually)
    It's actually not too hard for me (; This is a classic in my eyes.

Oh and what made you join PC like how did you find it and such :)

I joined PC back in 2009 because my 15 year old self wanted to become a Pokemon master! I was on Marriland and PokeCommunity simultaneously setting up shop in the Trade Corner (or whatever it's called now) trading Pokemon. I noticed that my shop on PC did a lot better than mine on Marriland so I decided to just transfer everything into one central location on PC. It's funny: six years later and my shop is still the #3 most posted shop on the site - funny how things work out! :P

Thank you very much for the questions mi amigo!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back