• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Battle 2015: Gen 5 battle skin

Erassus

I'm back.
Years
  • Not sure is a bug or not, but this happens. All scripts updated. The battle background seems showing a portion of black screen.

UyE5mKk.png

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Not sure is a bug or not, but this happens. All scripts updated. The battle background seems showing a portion of black screen.

The only way something like this could happen, is if you changed the original position VECTOR in the battle settings.

KillerMapper

Helix Follower
    Years
  • Thanks for all the updates. Fading Digglet is way better :D

I just still have the sound glitch with the back button in the bag menu. I told you I'd try on a fresh new 15.1 Essential, so I did and the problem is still here. I don't understand why I have this problem and not you. Anybody else has this problem? (This video shows what I'm talking)

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • I've done a whole slew of tweaks and bugfixes to Battle, Scene, Animations, UI and Math. One of these should hopefully be getting rid of that double sound playing bug. I may have figured out what was causing it. Most changes are under the hood things, and calc optimizations. But some things you will notice more clearly.

Courtland

"It's time for the Revelation..." - Pokemon Doomsd
    Years
  • Luka, so is this a personal problem? Because when a Pokemon levels up and tries to learn a move, the game gives an error code. While the game still runs, the Pokemon didn't even receive the wanted move. As if nothing happened.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Luka, so is this a personal problem? Because when a Pokemon levels up and tries to learn a move, the game gives an error code. While the game still runs, the Pokemon didn't even receive the wanted move. As if nothing happened.

Previous posts, or changelog. Read whichever you want. The question has already been asked, and the fix has already been provided.

Courtland

Years
  • Hm, odd... I repositioned a bunch of sprites in the repositioner, but when I tested it out in game, absolutely nothing changed. Also I'd like to mention I updated the scene script for the glitch upon replacing a Pokemon move, but it didn't work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2020
    I get this error when a pokemon tries to learn a new move but the move did not learn
    yuXMhTU.png

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • I get this error when a pokemon tries to learn a new move but the move did not learn
    Also I'd like to mention I updated the scene script for the glitch upon replacing a Pokemon move, but it didn't work.
    Wtf, I could have sworn I uploaded the scene with the fix for that. Apparently I didn't. Anyway, patched up the Scene once again.
    Hm, odd... I repositioned a bunch of sprites in the repositioner, but when I tested it out in game, absolutely nothing changed.
    You don't just close the window after you have repositioned the sprites, you need to save them to the txt itself. And just like in the regular editor, you have to exit (X button) in the application itself, to save the changes to the txt.

KillerMapper

Helix Follower
    Years
  • I wa sgoing to report that learning move glitch, but it's already fixed. Thanks.

I made some testing more and I didn't found any glitch. The double sound is fixed btw.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
  • Yeah I did that, but the positioner still doesn't exactly work. (Well for me)

When you position the sprites to your desired coordinates note down the coordinates and change it in the txt file, since it is not like the essentials editor,
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • When you position the sprites to your desired coordinates note down the coordinates and change it in the txt file, since it is not like the essentials editor,

Lol, are you crazy? Note down the coordinates? The positioner obviously works since I've repositioned over 649 sprites with it. You have to exit the app through the app itself and the changes will be saved. All you do is go back (when you're on the species selection list, aka the first thing you see, go back), and the positioner will start compiling all the Pokemon data. Once it is finished, it exits by itself. It is exactly like the Essentials editor. The scripts are identical. I just removed the initial Editor selection screen, so that the only thing you can do is reposition sprites.

game engine of X/Y & ORAS has zoom in and out for every move and motion in a different way (i.e not like Gen V), which is not supported by this system.

Unless you know about my system something I don't, you sure you want to be stating that? The only things my system doesn't support are gifs, 3D models and rooms. That last part, I can't do anything about. Since it is not a limitation on my part. You can do all kinds of motion and zoom with this thing here, as long as they only include motion across 2 axis.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Hello everyone , I'm newber and I have a litte trouble with this .
    Exception: NoMethodError
    PokeBattle_Battle:1879:in `pbLearnMove'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1873:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1898:in `pbLearnMove'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1839:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1837:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1837:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1803:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1842:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1687:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1687:in `pbGainEXP'
    p/s : Sorry for my english , I'm using v15.1

Last edited:

Courtland

Years
  • Well, I got it to start working... But yet again another problem for me lol, when I enter battle and go on my pokemons moves to attack the opponent, now the moves my Pokemon had have different types. (DragonRage=Ice)

EDIT: For some odd reason, it also skips move animations/battle calculation after me or the opponent does a move.

Last edited:

KillerMapper

Helix Follower
    Years
  • A little thing to fix about the "last pokémon speech" feature: if we use a multiple turn move (like Outrage, Rollout...), the trainer won't say the message and play the new BGM when using his last pokémon. It will do it only when our pokémon stops using the multiple turn move.

Suggestion: when a pokémon is hit, the battlebox should have some animation (blinking, shaking, or red flashs like in gen 5 games...).
    Same thing with our pokémon battlebox, when we have to select our action, the concerned pokémon's battlebox could shake to show that this pokémon is waiting for orders (especially good for double battles, you immediately see which pokémon is waiting orders).

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hello everyone , I'm newber and I have a litte trouble with this .
    Exception: NoMethodError
    PokeBattle_Battle:1879:in `pbLearnMove'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1873:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1898:in `pbLearnMove'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1839:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1837:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1837:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1803:in `loop'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1842:in `pbGainEXP'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1687:in `each'
    PokeBattle_Battle:1687:in `pbGainEXP'
    p/s : Sorry for my english , I'm using v15.1
    This is a Luka's Elite Battle bug: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8747748#8747748

Back