• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh. What was supposed to be a gift to Klippy ended up being a gift to Netto. Oops. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    well what a lovely thing to wake up to I guess

[KILL] Klippy

based rumpel

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    gimmepie still needs to make an appearance. No need for him to get killed for not voting and all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeaaah that wouldn't be good would it. Though it doesn't matter to me c:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    You are sure confident in yourselves, aren't you? It's not over until I'm dead...and this game is far from over for me, methinks.

Years
    Thanks Rumpel?

[KILL] Klippy

I'm dead night phase anyway lol. Still to the remaining good folk, it seems we still have majority. And a list of baddies

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm actually the last baddie. :/ I'm the Wolf, the Queen of Farts, and the Taco Salesman. Sorry to burst your pimple.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Night #6
    The villagers had dwindled in numbers, and had slowly come to know one-another's identities. Together they pushed for one more death, however some evil still hid within their ranks.

Today's target was Klippy, someone who had been heavily affected by the magical happenings. She was thrown forwards, tossed towards the eager castle guard.

"This one's definitely evil!" one woman shouted, "burn him at the stake!" The crowd gasped, keen to see the evil one before them turned to crisp. The pyre was prepared, the woman twitching with anger as she awaited her death.

"Bring her in!" One guard shouted, helping drag the resistant woman up the slippery, oiled logs. He made extra sure to secure the ropes and chains binding her, before hopping back down and lighting the kindling.

In seconds the pyre was engulfed in flames. The flames licking the sky, tainted red.

Second later, however, and the flame extinguished. Nothing remained of Klippy.

Klippy is dead?

Send in your final Night Actions!

PLAYERS

Ash as Rumpelstiltskin
    Detox as ???
    eros as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as The Charming Prince
    Achromatic as an Evil-doer
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Seth Rollins as The Dragon
    Superjolt as The Troll
    Bardothren as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Bacteriophage as The Fairy King
    gio7sm as The Sorceress
    Pecilia as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Nakuzami as The (Vengeful) Princess
    Honey as ???
    Sonata as a Townsman
    Christos v2 as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Misdreavus as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Klippy as ???

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Day #7
    As the morning mist rolled in across town, it was clear something was wrong. There was not a sound.

Detox and eros strode down mainstream, the former covered in his victim's blood. They were hunting for the final lost lambs, two beings not of this new world. The Wolf soon caught their scent, weaving them in and out the alleyways until they came to an old shack in the corner of town - Rumpelstiltskin's lair.

"Nice of you to come to me, dearies," The trickster chirped as the pair cautiously entered the den. On the floor, bound in ropes, Lost Heart and gimmepie struggled for their lives.

"I see you've finally taken over this town, and in the nick of time! Shame that Knight couldn't protect himself, wasn't it?" Ash chuckled, she had watched Netto Azure writhe in pain for hours, "but, at least that newly born fairy was easy to swat."

"For that I owe you my allegiance," a weird smile grew across Ash's face, she gestured to a box on the floor.

"What am I meant to do with a head?" eros asked with a snap, however, he then noticed something metallic at the bottom. A small, golden, jewel-encrusted crown.

It was that night that evil took over in the capital, darkness took over.

The Angel & The Sleeping Beauty survived.

The Wolf & The Lady of the Lake are victorious!

The Evil-doers WIN

>> True Epilogue/info/trivia/logs coming later today. You can discuss your roles/PMs/wtfs in the meantime.

PLAYERS

Ash as Rumpelstiltskin
    Detox as The Wolf
    eros as The Lady of the Lake
    Lost Heart as The Angel
    gimmepie as The Sleeping Beauty
    Christos as The Charming Prince
    Achromatic as an Evil-doer
    arachnidsGrip as a Townsman
    Seth Rollins as The Dragon
    Superjolt as The Troll
    Bardothren as The Illusionist
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    Bacteriophage as The Fairy King
    gio7sm as The Sorceress
    Pecilia as The True Seeker
    Bidoof FTW as a Townsman
    Nakuzami as The (Vengeful) Princess
    Honey as The Evil Step-Mother
    Sonata as a Townsman
    Christos v2 as a Townsman
    Charlie Brown as a Townsman
    Misdreavus as The Raven
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as The Beast
    jdthebud as a Townsman
    Klippy as The Queen of Hearts
    Netto Azure as The Knight
    JohnnyMustang as The Fairy Godmother

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I died before I could've revealed that Klippy was lying in a post. Heck, I also checked Gio too if he was actually was Rumplestiltskin I would've rather targeted someone else. I didn't think that there were this much mafia in a game of 28.

Years
    Well at least I didn't die.

I was the Sleeping Beauty, twice during the game I was able to "sleep" during which time I was immune to night actions and couldn't die. I also couldn't say anything during the day phase as a result though.

Which I might have messed up once

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Here were the roles, in full :) Let me know if I missed any. These were the base PMs, so some people may have received an extra one.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I guess its good that I killed Christos twice then

Also to those evil doers that I accidentally killed

my bad

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Epilogue
    Atop the castle, Rumpelstiltskin prepared his tower. He had taken residence in the royal castle whilst The Wolf and The Lady of the Lake ordered their plans. It hadn't taken long for the two to squabble - The Lady unbound, not loyal to The Wolf, had rivaled him at every term, key to take the kingdom for herself and release The Wolf into the wild.

The Lady's plan had good reasoning, ever since The Queen of Hearts' demise she had felt unsettled. Something was amiss, she wasn't ready to leave this place just yet.

The Wolf on the other hand wasn't opposed to her idea, he only resisted out of stubbornness. He wanted this victory as his own, since he had been fighting it much longer than her.

Peering down on the sleeping city, Rumpelstiltskin was nothing but pleased. He had bent many to his will, making them play along with his games. The Sorceress hadn't a clue what she was getting in to, casting a spell crafted by a madman.

"So we'll rule over this place, together?" His acquaintance asked, stepping out of the shadows. Her formed peasant clothes replaced with those worthy of a royal, an exuberant red and gold dress exaggerating her exquisite figure.

"Of course, my love," Rumpel turned, looking surprisingly human, "for we shall be the King and Queen of this land. We shall rule together, but first let's rid ourselves of a pest."

Once in a Blue Moon

Last edited:
    Back