• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Once Upon A Time...
    A Fairy-Tale inspired Mafia
    STORY

"Wh... what is happening?" The grand seer thought aloud as a layer of peculiar dust floated in to the city. As the town hall clock struck midnight a strange glitter descended as a result of the magical wind drifting through the calm, sleeping city. The seer was on high alert, his hands clenched tightly around one another. Attendants already woken, they buried themselves in the libraries, researching and recording the phenomena. It wasn't until four hours afterwards however that a discovery was made.

"They're missing..." The grand seer murmured, flicking through the first book in one of many piles. True to his disciples' words, the Rumpelstiltskin book had changed, quite drastically in fact, as the riddler himself had vanished.

This was not good news for the city. "How many have we found so far?" He asked, sifting through the pile at the desk; "Ten, maybe more?" The king had to be warned, something fishy was happening in the Royal Capital.

The morning followed not long after, with little else being found. The seers were busy cataloging the missing characters, list after list forming with no real understanding. It wasn't until an urgent message arrived at the castle that the pieces of the puzzle fell into place.

"S-sir, this was engraved into the church bell!"

Magic is brilliant, magic is powerful... but all magic has a price.

The royal seers, the King's most trusted and loyal servants, informed him of the coming darkness. Fearing for his own life, the King had sealed the gates to his kingdom as well as his castle; locking himself away with only his trusted swordsman and seers, all of whom had access to the castle.

"Rid my city of these evil pests! Whomever can save our city will be rewarded riches beyond their wildest dreams!" The King had commanded his people. However, not only the innocents had heard his plea. Gaining the King's trust was a prize that anyone would want - the power, the influence and the glory...

Rules

All PokéCommunity rules apply
    Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed. This vote should be written in the format: [Lynch] <player>. It may be ignored otherwise.
    No private messaging may take place outside the GM-controlled skype groups.
    Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
    You may post once after your death, as long as you do not give away any player roles (including your own).
    Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death.
    Night actions should be sent to me by PM within 24 hours of the night phase starting.

ROLES

Unaffiliated:

Spoiler:

Innocents:

Spoiler:

Evildoers:

Spoiler:

Game Mechanics

Rumpelstiltskin's Gift
    For completing a riddle of Rumpel's successfully, you will receive a reward. This reward is picked by the dark one himself, prior to the riddle going public. All potions give power to the person receiving it - whether it's gaining immunity, knowledge or a new ability. Of course, if nobody gets the riddle in time Rumpelstiltskin will just use it himself...

Poison Apple
    If you fail to make a vote during the day phase you will receive a poison apple. This will ensure your death if you fail to vote on the next day. If you manage to vote then the poison apple will disappear or at least not kill you.

Story Log

Night #0
    Day #1
    Night #1
    Day #2
    Day #2 Event
    Night #2
    Day #3]
    Night #3
    Day #4
    Night #4
    Day #5
    Night #5
    Day #6
    Night #6

PLAYERS

Ash as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Detox as ???
    Bacteriophage as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    eros as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Deceptio as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Misdreavus as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Honey as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Christos as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Achromatic as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    - Midnight City is pretty much on Hiatus
    - Few other games are moving slowly

Thus we decided that we allow the next game to come along to hopefully boost activity.

:D?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I think I got you all so far :) I'm off to sleep soon, so I'll update the list again in the morning.

Last edited:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
    You know that I am in also. Pen me down and sign me up sir.

Back