• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    but first let's rid ourselves of a pest

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    What a great game! That was a lot of fun. Not to mention I made it to the end, even if I didn't win.

And I told ya all that Detox was an evil doer. ;)

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Wait if they get rid of the wolf in this story do the evil-doers really win? Looks to me like two formally unaffiliated roles won.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    What a great game! That was a lot of fun. Not to mention I made it to the end, even if I didn't win.

And I told ya all that Detox was an evil doer. ;)

you also unintentionally started a bandwagon for my biggest threat which led to his death

so thanks for that (sun)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Actions log:

[* excel version - makes seeing everything easier? at least in my eyes XD]

Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    HAH. I DIDN'T DIE!

Probably the funnest I've had with mafia recently. Started as a peasant, ended up as a queen. That's me, the capital K-L-I-P.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This was probably the funnest I've had in a mafia myself haha. Spent most of it laughing at the rest of you guys c:

if i'm not rumpel next game i think i will legit cry

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    funny how if people listened and didn't lynch the freaking beast (considering the angel was practically useless at that point), the innos would have had a much better chance of winning.

like the knight being able to protect himself, the beast being unkillable in the night and sleeping beauty being able to avoid death for a night? heh. too bad that didn't happen

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    funny how if people listened and didn't lynch the freaking beast (considering the angel was practically useless at that point), the innos would have had a much better chance of winning.

Potentially - up until that point the only person to target Kiyoshi with anything was Bard, and his NA wasn't even affected ;-;.

Kind of sad there wasn't more chaos with that!

Back