• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Euro Championships

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • I personally think England are the favourites right now, after most of the bigger names were unceremoniously defeated. This said, I still think Italy can do something interesting... and the 10 goals we scored over the last two matches are making me have a bit more faith on Spain for the first time in years.

Years
  • It's been a fun tournament so far!

I have actually restored a bit of faith in the England squad, however our side of the bracket is definitely a lot less stacked than the other side… which is good because we will play one/two of them at most but also means we're probably falling at that hurdle…

Going to be very intrigued about those games though, honestly all 4 teams on that side have been playing pretty good and I think we're in for some more exciting games!

Ivysaur

Years
  • Spain-Italy. I still can't believe we made it to the semis. At this point I expect anything from us- either a 4-0 win or a 1-2 defeat, with anything in between.
    Somehow we're two matches away from winning the tournament.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    Spain-Italy. I still can't believe we made it to the semis. At this point I expect anything from us- either a 4-0 win or a 1-2 defeat, with anything in between.
    Somehow we're two matches away from winning the tournament.
    that game was so good to watch hope you do well

Years
  • So Italy - Spain & England - Denmark in the semis.

Anyone got a different country they're rooting for now?
    Scrolling up... a lot of people's picks are out by this point.

Personally I think I'll be rooting for Italy at this point.

Years
  • So Italy - Spain & England - Denmark in the semis.

Anyone got a different country they're rooting for now?
    Scrolling up... a lot of people's picks are out by this point.

Personally I think I'll be rooting for Italy at this point.

Well Germany is out... Italy is usually the second in line of the big and non home teams for me anyway.

Years
  • I'll be rooting for Spain of course, but I honestly think Italy will take it home. Spain has already surpassed my expectations and I'm happy with our tournament. Italy is my second favourite, so if we lose the semis it will hurt a little less.

It has been a very entertaining tournament so far

Ivysaur

Years
  • I'll be rooting for Spain of course, but I honestly think Italy will take it home. Spain has already surpassed my expectations and I'm happy with our tournament. Italy is my second favourite, so if we lose the semis it will hurt a little less.

It has been a very entertaining tournament so far

I can only say I echo this post word by word.

Years
  • Italy won =D
    Was looking bleak for quite a while too with that early goal by England. But they managed to tie it and win by penalties.
    Would rather they'd just have scored a 2-1, but hey, a win is a win.

Gotta say it wasn't a very exciting game to watch imo.
    Also was it me or did the ref hand out yellow cards rather one-sided?

Ivysaur

Years
  • Eh, I'm just glad he didn't make up any penalties for England -glares at the ref in the semis-.

Years
  • I don't really watch football anymore, but I'm happy enough with my second favourite team winning! Eurovision and Euros double for Italy in 2021 :)

Not long till the World Cup already!

Back