• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Even Dragons get old, but AMA anyway

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • 1708027521453.png
    It has been a long while, hasn't it?

1708027553625.png
    Hello! Happy to come by around here again! Sooo, I just wanted to make another one of these.

1708027585333.png
    Feel free to ask me anything here, and I will answer to the best of my ability! And of course, I will be adding my own personal touch to answering these~

Years
  • Hi Shawn!

Question 1. How are you?!

Question 2. What future video game (real or wishful thinking) would you love to see the most?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh hey Shawn :mareepwave:

What've you been up to lately? How do you feel about the new xenforo version of PC?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi Shawn!

Question 1. How are you?!

Question 2. What future video game (real or wishful thinking) would you love to see the most?
    1708536127329.png
    Very well! Thank you! I hope you have been too! It is great to see you!

1708536161293.png
    I would always love to see more Shin Megami Tensei, Yakuza, Sakura Wars... basically my favourite series of games. A definite wish that (Might not) come true would be a Pokemon Game akin to Pokemon XD/Colosseum, or maybe just HD remake of those games. Oh, and more PMD/Pokemon Conquest.
    Oh hey Shawn :mareepwave:

What've you been up to lately? How do you feel about the new xenforo version of PC?
    1708536260571.png
    Hello Nah, nice to see you! I've been here and there, working, planning on attending university again, and possibly going on a trip with some friends to Japan on the fall.

1708536320954.png
    The new xenforo is going to get some getting used to, I must admit. But, it looks pretty nice so far!
    Bestie, what is this tea?
    1708536379286.png
    Hot! Scalding! Ouch!
    shawn hi!!!

what video game(s) have you played lately?
    1708536407062.png
    Hello Zach, I've been playing Yakuza: Infinite Wealth, Dragon's Dogma, and Persona 3 Reload. They are all really great so far, I totally reccomend them.

Back