• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever felt like...

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Haha, sometimes late at night when I'm walking around. That's when I feel the most paranoid. xD

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • Scaring people runs in my family, even from my great grandparents, but that doesn't make me feel like I'm being attacked. The only time I would really feel like I'm being attacked though is when someone not in my family tries to scare me, or even someone I don't even know at all. I must have been watching too many horror games.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Anytime I walk outside alone at night, I get that feeling.I'm not afraid of the dark or anything, but it's just that at night is when the weird, crazy people come out and the streets become more dangerous. I just get paranoid someone's gonna come out of nowhere and try to mug me, or shoot me or get killed during a drive-by. :/

Sirfetch’d

When I think there is a bug on me, I swear an imaginary flock of bees stings me.

I always feel like a spider is crawling on me even if I am just thinking about one :( It's so annoying too considering my phobia of them D:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    If I'm going into a room that's been empty for a while and there's no sounds in there and the lights are off, and that entire side of the house is like that...
    Situations like that make me feel pretty exposed so I usually get into my comfort zone to aake my mind of my being paranoid haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Haha, sometimes late at night when I'm walking around. That's when I feel the most paranoid. xD

Pretty much this. x__x I'd never feel this way in daytime, but at night, yes. As a kid, I used to be really afraid of dark.

Years
  • I always feel like a spider is crawling on me even if I am just thinking about one :( It's so annoying too considering my phobia of them D:

D: That's the worse feeling ever! Sometimes I feel like some kind of bug is crawling on me, but it ends up being my hair or something very light that's just hovering around. Often times I can feel if someone is watching me too ><

Years
  • Like most, I definitely feel paranoid late at night when I venture into parts of my house outside of my bedroom with the lights out xD

I used to always think there was zombies at night when I wandered into the laundry room to look out the house's back door. Like literally.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • Yeah, at night, my mind is very paranoid at night, and I'm pretty sure it plays tricks on me, but yes, I feel like something's attacking me sometimes.

Yukari

No, I used to hate wandering outside of my room at night but that's over now.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    At my old house, when I'd go into the kitchen in the evening or at night, I would always feel someone watching me, or hovering over my shoulder. Sometimes it wouldn't happen, but when it would I noticed it right away. Sometimes I'd ignore it, and other times I'd leave the room.

Since we've moved, and at other people's houses, it never happeneds.

Where I live now, I can walk into a nearly dark kitchen / living room, and feel nothing negative.

Years
  • Well, in the dark it does get rather nerve-wracking. Especially when i'm outside and come across people who are walking on the trails i'm going on. Although that's not completely stutter-worthy, but yeah sometimes my mind does deceive me.

Cricket64

What does Eevee say?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    I always get a feeling something might attack me during the night when I lay in my room in pitch darkness, so I always leave the TV on when I'm going to sleep, haha. I get paranoid at night....

Back