• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever had a crush on anyone here at PC? [Redux]

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    As arrogant as this will sound, I'm rather preoccupied with the pursuits I have going in real life to bother with crushing on anyone here. Are there attractive people here? Sure. Am I attracted to them? Nope.

Years
    I had a crush on this one young lady on PC. But I mean, it wasn't going to go anywhere. It was just a crush. If anything, I'd just like to be friends with her, see if we actually have chemistry, but I doubt that'll happen. Besides, I think she's taken now. Haha.

My current crush is actually a guy. Though I doubt he'll feel the same way. So I'm admiring from afar. Haha, god I'm a nerd.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Nope. I can't fall in love with somebody unless I can actually be with them in real life.

Years
    Well, if everyone's online personality is the same as their real lifes, then I will never 'have a crush' on someone here.

In fact, I highly doubt I will at all.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Eh, I had various PC crushes, one deep and really cherished PC romance, and one hell of an awesomely wonderful pair. Not to mention all the cute and attractive girls and women here. =D

And those are a few of the many things that PC has given me... I love this place.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I haven't really ever had a PC crush. Until now, I have the hugest crush on that sublime person. He's pretty cute :x

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
    Nope, I'm honestly terrible at getting to know people over the internet, I just go to forums for something to do. So I honestly haven't even held a conversation with anyone here, so it's pretty impossible to have a crush on someone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Okay, Cassino didn't approve of my crush on him. >: So I'm going to post all my other ones now in the hope that one of them likes me. ;o;

- poopnoodles
    - Amachi
    - Sorafune
    - Superfairy
    - Beelzebub/Gabby (aka. God)
    - Scarf/Galateneaeae (w/e spelling it is)

I would say Fox aswell, but it's kind of beyond the stage of being just a mere crush now.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Only PPNSteve, but he won't return my phone calls ):

awww ;~;

I have... a current crush, who's younger than me. In fact, all of my PC crushes have been younger than me. I've actually had a crush on a girl on here, but that didn't last long when I found what a ... she is. yeah.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I'd make a joke about how I'm in love with myself, but it's already been done. I'd make a joke about how I'm in love with <insert member that I am obviously not in love with here>, but I doubt anybody except the member would get it.

So I'll just say, no. I'm a romantic, and if I don't know someone really well, I just don't feel attracted to them; I don't particularly know anyone on here, so I'm not really attracted to anyone here. End of story.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yes, but it was sufficiently long ago that I've forgotten the names of the people involved.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmm.. I've had 'attractions' to random people on here before, on or off staff, or I have staff members that I look up to (like I said in the last thread..). Although, that's a bit different, and so I haven't really had a full on crush on anyone on PC in five years, no. Not that it won't ever happen, but thus far it hasn't managed to. xD

Back