• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolutions from former gens Pokémons

Nath74K

Pokéfan
    Years
    Hi,

I've seen thread speculating about Mega-evolutions and new pokémons, but I'm wondering: What Pokémon from former generations would you like to have an evolution? (I don't know if my question is grammatically correct?)

Personally, I'd love Dunsparce, Miltank, and Quagsire to get evolutions in Sun/Moon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Evolutions from former gens Pokémons

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Delcatty, 380 base stats total.. and if she doesnt get an evolution in Sun and Moon I dont know which generation she will.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I also loved the evolution mechanics in Sinnoh. And for some reason I loved seeing all those evolved forms in a row in the dex.

I know this isn't supposed to include pre evolutions, but here is a list of what I would want to see if they pulled another Sinnoh Evo Fest.

Evos:
    Spoiler:

Pre-Evos:
    Spoiler:

Both:
    Spoiler:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I hope they come back! I loved the evolutions in Shinnoh, and hope that GF listened to the fans who wanted them bback. There's so many they could do, so I hope they answer us and give us some.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I think any Pokemon under 450 Base stat need an evolution (a regular one, not a Mega). Like Colours said, I do really like the Mega but I am afraid we might not have "regular" evolution again (for older Pokemon I mean).

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Farfetch'd, Dunsparce, Delibird, Seviper (and I guess Zangoose by association), Chatot, Maractus and Stunfisk are some that come to mind.

Also Luvdisc seriously needs to get the Mawile treatment. Pump that fish full of steroids. (Also I think Lumineon should get a mega but that's not really for this topic)

In general I'd like to see some older "gimmicky" pokemon get evolutions. I mean their gimmicks may have been attention grabbing in the past...but these days it just means they're largely irrelevant.

I feel like a lot of Pokemon still have potential to grow before getting Megas...it would be a shame if they didn't get the chance to reach their full potential.

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
    Years
    Ever since Gen 4 I always had the feeling that Sandslash would get an evolution. Dunno why, because I don't really love it per se, and there are definitely more viable, logical alternatives. Just a persistent hunch that never went away.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Ever since Gen 4 I always had the feeling that Sandslash would get an evolution. Dunno why, because I don't really love it per se, and there are definitely more viable, logical alternatives. Just a persistent hunch that never went away.
    Ever since Gen 3 i thought Sandslash has tough claws..

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
    One of my favourite Pokemon is Skarmory, but I think a Mega-Evolution would be better for it than an evolution/pre-evolution.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    I sure would like to see a Mega-Luxray, it looked soo cool in its Make-a-Mega . I'd also love to see a Mega-Dragonite. Could someone guess the name of the Mega-Stone for that pokémon?

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
    I don't have any specific Pokemon in mind, I just wanna see at least a few new evolutions for former generation mons. It's nice to give some notice to them, and to have a reason to wanna raise them again. I mean, hype for new mons is always fun, but still.

Years
    I wouldn't mind more new evolutions for older Pokemon, but after only getting Sylveon last gen I am kinda doubtful about this. It could become a thing again if Mega Evolution is said to be removed in favour of the speculated Synchro Evolution.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I've been liking all of the comments here lol. I just agree s much with all of the answers!

Back