• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake heard her scream. He was confused a little on why she decided to do that.

Don't you realized that there are people after her? Are you trying to make yourself an open target?

Drake recalled an event from his school once where a girl screamed similarly like that when she saw a bug in class. Drake shook his head. He had hated people like that. The spider wasn't even that close to the girl, and she screamed her lungs out. He wondered if this girl was screaming for a similar reason.

If she was, the world would be a better place without her kind around.

Drake was approaching closer to her. She was wearing a red cap, covering her hair and eyes. He noticed her eyes. Drake now had a chance to test if she was the one with some sort of sensing ability, or if it was the other.

Years
  • Jack heard a scream and quickly took of in that direction but this time he decided o be more cautious and not let the enemy know he's coming if it was an enemy.

Why scream who would be stupid enough to scream even if it was a Material the person would just give away their position .These were the thoughts rolling around Jacks head it was like he forgot what he did when he rushed of fireballs blazing.

Kill them A voice in his head the same voice that made him use his powers the first. Jack tried to ignore it as he approached from the distance he saw two people a girl in a red cap and a the boy who took off from the materials first.

Use me The voice spoke again now shouting in Jacks mind. Jack conceded to it and his eyes started going red

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • A scream from deep inside the woods woke Eric up. He felt sleepy, but fully restored. He jumped and stretched out.

"What was that?" he said as he styled his hair backwards with his hands and sighed. "I think a girl screamed. It must be that fugitive girl I met some time ago. The Corp's men must be nearby. I need something to defend myself. Like that big branch up there..."

He raised his arm pointing at the branch and it began to shake. It then broke and went straight into Eric's hand. Well that was unexpected... he said to himself. Wait...This can't be a coincidence...If that kid had two powers...

He threw the branch away and then extended his hand towards it, and as he raised it the branch began to float. He then moved his hands towards him and the branch moved closer. Then Eric grabbed the branch and smiled.

Telekinesis and superspeed...This just gets better...Now...Should I help that girl?

Zephyr+ made pic
    Years
  • [OOC: Man, you guys post alot.... WEll sorry for not posting. been busy...]

Alex must have blacked out or something because he was somewhere else now. He looked around and saw leaves. He was in a tree. Typical. He thought. He glanced out of the tree and saw nothing. Deserted? Why? Is... Uh, nevermind. Something must have happened to the rest... Alex thought. He jumped out of the tree and started to walk. He walked by the water and the water told him bits and bits of info.

The Corp made The Materials...? Weird. T.M for short would be better. Well, now I have to find my team members.... Alex said. Alex eyes then changed to Fire Blue color and he scanned the area. "They went up there?" He said aloud. "No..."

Alex started to sprint off. Got to be careful of what happens here. The TM's are gonna be sneaky about this.

Years
  • Luphen woke up and looked around the cave and all he seen was a bookbag."Man, that sleep was great! I feel so recharged. I guess Aura must have went for a walk." He thought to his self."Well I guess I might as well go meet up with her."

Luphen got up and grabbed Aura's bookbag and started walking out of the cave when he heard a scream. "Damn, Drake found her already!" Then he started running towards the yell repelling the air behind him to make him go faster."I must save her before Drake kills her!"

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Aura looked around. She'd heard something. She'd definitely heard something. Walking. Someone was coming towards her, in fact, two people were coming towards her. Their sounds were colliding, and it was hurting her ears. She needed to concentrate on only one of them, but if she stopped listening for one, the other could get the best of her.

So Aura just closed her eyes for a second, concentrating. One of them was the one from before, of that she was absolutely certain. The other, he was one of them, but she didn't recognize him. She opened her eyes, and she knew they were close. She'd have to deal with them on her own. Luphen was still in the cave, and she was alone, at least, alone despite the two people trying to kill her.

She pulled her cap down over her eyes. She wasn't going to run, no way. She'd done enough of that. Luphen had to protect her once already, she wouldn't let that happen again. She could protect herself, she would protect herself. She wouldn't lose to the likes of them. She couldn't.

Zephyr+ made pic
    Years
  • Alex kept coming. He kept on sprinting until he saw two people walking. Dang, is that... those... people? He thought. He quickly stopped and then smiled. He thoguht about the waves washing towards them. No... He thought. He quickly ran into the waves and he forced the waves to push him all the wave to the cave.

Alex flew through the air, the water looking like a line of something mysterious and kept on swirling around. He landed hard deep in the cave and coughed. "Oh, man. Where am I? Stupid..." He mumbled.

Years
  • Jack realized that the girl has stopped and turned around so he decided to ask her a simple question. " How do you want to die painful or really painful" at this point Jacks entire eyes were blood red in color and you could practically see steam coming from his body

Years
  • Luphen ran deeper into the forest and yelled,"Aura, where are you? Its Luphen, give me a signal so I can help you!"

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura saw the kid now in front of her. She narrowed her eyes.

"How about. . . neither. Catch me if you can!" she said and cloaked herself in her invisibility. Then she ran. Not far, but she ran, close enough so she could still see the kid, but far enough away so he, hopefully couldn't sense her. She didn't know his powers, but she knew she wasn't going to lose.

Years
  • "oh no i cant see you" Jack was being sarcastic and raised one of his hands in the which then became engulfed in fire "Burn baby" KILL HER!!! the voice in his head returned and Jack agreed and his hands became like flamethrowers as he just shot straight ahead setting even the trees on fire

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake saw as someone approached her. He was the Material he added to his hitlist.

Convenient, he thought. He could take out both of them. The he looked around. From other locations, other people were coming. The ice Material was coming. Others he didn't recognize were coming. There were too many of them to fight in the open securely. He didn't know half of their powers. Some of them were Materials anyways.

Inconvenient, he soon thought afterwards. Drake sat in the tree and waited to see how it played out. The girl went invisible. If it was him down there, he could probably find her with a new method he discovered. But this guy was a brute, and not very bright. At least Drake thought. Most likely she will lose him. Drake observed as other people were coming. He had no intention of fighting all of them.

Better be patient than dead.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura squealed. That guy had almost hit her. She fell to the ground. This guy controlled fire. She could handle a lot of things. She could handle drowning, she could handle earthquakes, she could even handle being struck by lightening. But she could not handle fire.

She scooted back. She was still invisible. He still couldn't see her. But it seemed like he would just start throwing fireballs everywhere, and at some point, it would hit her.

She closed her eyes tight and pushed back against the tree. Fire. Fire. Fire. Oh, somebody help me. Luphen, anybody, help me!

Years
  • Jack wouldnt stop the fire balls were firing as quick as machine guns "HA HA HA!!" he let out a menacing laugh as he continued but he was starting to get tired it was obvious using his fire power was burning him out like a overheated car. Jack stopped put his hands his knees and took some deep breaths before he thought of starting again but the voices were quiet.

Years
  • As Luphen run through the forest, he noticed a big fire erupt."Where did that come from? Man, I need to hurry up and find Aura!"

Then he seen a mad man shooting fire out of his hands and shoot powerful ball air directly at him.

Fearless Love

Years
  • By now, Aura had her knees pulled to her chest, with her head tucked between them. Her eyes were closed tight, and her breath was shaky. All of a sudden, it became quiet. She didn't move, she stayed in her position. She was still invisible, but she knew she couldn't hold it up much longer.

She hated that fact that she froze again. She had a chance to prove she could take care of herself, and she blew it by getting scared. She couldn't fight him, she could run, but she couldn't right him, not here, not now.

Her breathing was short and heavy, and she wiped at her face, realizing she was crying. Great, I'm useless and a cry baby. She just continued sitting there, hoping someone would come before her powers ran out.

Years
  • Jack fell to the ground something struck him in his back hard. This most have woken up the voices as Jack started to hear them again Get up and fight back and Jack did just that. Jack got up and spotted the one who attacked him from behind. "only scaredy cats attack like that" his hands began to blaze again as he lined up the weird eyed boy who he shot a fireball at

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura looked up and saw the kid aiming at someone else. She turned, and saw it was Luphen. No way, not on my watch, creep. She couldn't stand yet, but she could crawl. So she made her way over to the fireball kid, and managed to stand, shakily. She was shaking and crying still, she was scared out of her mind, but no one messed with her friends and got away with it. So she kicked him, as hard as she could.

Zephyr+ made pic
    Years
  • Alex landed hard and he tried to keep the scream in. He yelled loudly and then he stood up and then quickly ran. Alex kept running until he was out of breath. He looked everywhere. "I need to find them." He said. He was out of time. He didn't know where the rest were. He had one slight thought though. They were all in front of him, way in front of him. He then started to run again. He didn't stop until he really needed to stop and he finally stopped and saw something weird.
    Something was moving in the distance and Alex stood there like a stupid guy and he titled his head at a 45 degree angle and opened his mouth and mouthed, duhh... Alex then shook his face off and started to walk now. He was cautious of what would happen.
    Alex wondered for awhile. The forest was getting deeper and deeper. At the same time scarier. Alex then quickly turned around and screamed. A snake was right there. He then started to back, but then he turned around and another snake was right there.
    Alex then looked around. This is the snake pit! Alex thought. He then screamed loudly.

Years
  • Luphen had a tornado of ice surround him as he looked at fire kid.

"I only wanted to get your attention. If I really wanted to do a scary cat move, I would have put both of my hands to the back of you head and gave you a real brain freeze." He smiled.

Back