• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exploud devolve into Loudred!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
  • Oh, and Porygon's evos are getting a little lazy.

First it was all blocky. Then they made it rounded and added a "-2" on the end of its name. Ok... it's a second version, it's based on software, it's been updated. That makes sense.

Then they changed the 2 to a Z and just moved the rounded bits about a bit.

I would call that V2.1, rather than V3.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Lickylicky. An unspectacular pokemon getting an unspectacular evolution.
    At least with the other pokemon you have a reason to get their pre evolution.

PokemonTrainerd

Trainerd
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Tangrowth, Rhyperior, Electivire, Magnezone, Lickilicky.

Oh, and Probopass.

They just look like someone took the previous one, scribbled an extra bit on it and the designers, being short on ideas, just went, ".... um... oh, go on then."
    I would have to disagree. I think they added the above stated evolutions to expand their evolutionary lines. Also, it is a choice to evolve your pokemon into the new evos. None of them evolve just by level up. Even if they did you could just prevent it from evolving via an everstone or by simply using the "B button". ~

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I want to take out Gliscor, just becuase it is such a pain to beat. :( Also Electivire, just becuase they killed my Pokemonz in lots of battles. :(

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • The only ones that I find really dumb would be Lickilicky and Tangrowth. They're just damn butt-ugly.

Magnezone, Magmortar, Electivire, and Rypherior were uneccessary, but I don't mind them. Same with the majority of Prevos. Did we really need that?

Yanmega is one awesome mo-fo, and I actually like Probopass- if only because he reminds me of Groucho Marx. XD

Some cool evolutions though, were Gallade, Crobat, and Steelix. Those were kick-ass.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • yanmega is awesome...it's one of the best pkmn that gen 4 offered and looks so EVIL !!
    however lickylicky and tangrowth r pure crap...Why ? just why did they make 'em ?

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Lickilicky was a waste (They should've made Jynx one instead) Electivire and Magmortar are great I don't see why everyone hates them because their fat, look at snorlax people love him.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • i think the existence of all of them make it pokemon. but a pokemon that i hate the evolution to, is Porygon-Z. he is just porygon 2 on crack as my friend says.
    people complain about Magmortar too much.
    "OMG wat the **** is wrong with Magmortar? u know that pokemon is ruined when they introduce weapons into it."
    "wat about blastoise?"
    ".....OMG wat the **** is wrong with Magmortar?"
    pokemon looks r all opinion based. just some pokemon r like by more than others. thats why putting more in is a good idea. means that everybody is going to find a team that thye love.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Porygon-Z is just rediculous.

SACRILEGE!! Porygon-Z is the coolest looking of the porygons so far, and the only one that ever appealed to me. Besides it has some serious bad-ass stats so it's awesome in battles and it's super cute and quirky!! ^_^

TBH most of the evos are okay since they broaden the variety in competitive battling, the only problem is some of them like Lickilicky, Magnezone and Magmortar are just fugly.

But cool ones like Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Gallade, Electivire, Weavile are really awesome and bad-ass! (Especially Dusknoir for the bad-assery!)

I think Pinsir needs an evo so it can keep up with scizor! They should bulk out its defenses some more and maybe give it a second type or something.

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • On the subject of Yanmega...

Exploud devolve into Loudred!

It is very hideous indeed......

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • This is blasphemy!
    Probopass' mustache will live on in the hearts of millions for decades to come!
    How dare you say that.

I guess i'd say Electivire, Magmortar, or Magnezone. And definitely Rhyperior.
    Why did they have to ruin the nostalgic-ness of these great pokemon by adding ugly evolutions?
    Damn you, whoever comes up with all these lame ideas.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Everything in Gen4 not named Leafeon, Glaceon, Honchkrow or Porygon-z I hate. First 2 pass because I <3 Eeveelutions. Second 2 pass because P-Z is a p cool guy and Krow is too.

Vnusaur

President of Sinnoh
    Years
  • Umbreon is the suckiest suck that ever sucked because it shouldn't be a wall; IT'S A DOG!!! It should be more of an attacker!

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Umbreon is the suckiest suck that ever sucked because it shouldn't be a wall; IT'S A DOG!!! It should be more of an attacker!

If all the eeveelutions had the same stat layout it would be boring.

Besides Umbreon is an awesome wall, long may he reign!

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
  • probobass >.> ugh I hate it
    and I thought nosepass was uncreative.
    magmorter looks like a clown, its just freaky O_O I mean its mouth...

as for the improved evos, yanmega, porygon-Z, electivire and gliscor
    yanmega made yanma stronger and more awesome!
    porygon-Z might have a expressionless face but its so aqwesome!
    electivire just changed my view on electabuzz :D
    gliscor kept gligar awesomeness but made it stronger

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
  • Anyone who says magmortar is an idiot
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

magmortar has awesome special attack, it can learn ****ing thunderpunch

not to mention magmar has an ass on its face, and that ass is on fire
    butt cheeks and everything.

Magmortar = awesome. He looks so cool....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back