• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eyes

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I've got brown eyes, which is common. I've also got crappy vision and have to wear glasses all the time, but it's all good because they're very stylish and are just part of who I am now :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Green? Mostly? idk they switch from hazel to green to blue a lot but they're basically green. And my vision is really bad. I'm horribly nearsighted.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    My eyes are blue, with a tiny bit of brown in my left eye. My vision is pretty good, albeit I wear sunglasses all the time, because my eyes are very light sensitive.

Eyes

Oshy

♩♫♩
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Just your typical dark brown eyes. I really wish I had blue but it would otherwise look weird with my brown hair. :3

Years
    Mine are pretty crazy - really greenish blue with little flecks of darker green, and a ring of lighter green on the inside around the pupil. I get lots of compliments on them. ;)

And with lighter colored eyes, I wear sunglasses a lot as they are sensitive. Ray Ban swag!

Years
    My eyes are a fairly dull brown. My vision is terrible, I'm near-sighted but so badly that I can't even see objects close to me clearly (without glasses which I wear all the time bar swimming, showering and sleeping) - without glasses things start to blur after less than a metre. My lenses get ground down a lot and their aren't any contacts around with a strong enough prescription (not that I like the idea of stuffing things into my eyes anyway). My eyes have been getting progressively worse as I got older (I didn't need glasses till I was eight and my vision has gone to hell since then) but the decay in my vision has slowed down significantly in the last couple of years.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    My eyes are the typical Arabic dark brown (for all you who don't know, I'm from Algeria), and my eyesight is meh. I wear glasses, but don't really need them while looking at something close (e.g. a book).

I'd say 30cm is my limit of reading letters. The reason i wear glasses is for school. I can't see the whiteboard, and I'm usually placed in the back of the class.

Stupid goody-two-shoes.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Mine are pretty bright blue. I love them.

HOWEVER... My vision is -5.75 in my left eye and -5.50 in my right eye. Can't tell you exactly what that means but my vision sucks Bidoof.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
    My eyes are a dark green.

My eyesight is also pretty poor at reading things far away, up close everything is fine but far away I don't have a chance! :/

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    What color eyes do you have?

My eyes are a light brown in the sunlight, but from far away, they look very dark.

How is your vision?

My vision's not too bad but it has deteriorated within the past year. I first started off needing to wear reading glasses whenever I was looking at something up close, but now, I have to wear distance glasses as well because I have trouble seeing things farther away. Apparently, technology is the cause of my vision worsening, or at least that's what my optometrist said.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    My eyes are a dark grayish green with orange around the pupil. I wish they were a brighter green, but I guess the orange color is neat. I don't know anyone else with it, haha.

My vision is pretty good, but I'm just a tad nearsighted. Not bad enough to where I have to wear glasses all the time, and if anything, my glasses are just enhancers. I usually only wear them to watch movies at the theater, take notes off power points or overheads in classes, or just for aesthetic reasons haha.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    What color eyes do you have?
    Eyes

I think it's greyish green or something. I don't like or dislike my eye color.
    For some reason my pupils are almost always large, sometimes you can't even see my eye color.
    How is your vision?
    I am near-sighted with different visual impairments in both eyes. I wear -1.75 and -2.75 contact lenses everyday. I don't like glasses for many reasons and find contacts to be comfortable because my eyes tolerate them very well. In fact, I don't find putting them on much harder than putting on glasses.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    At a glance, my eyes are definitely black. But when you come closer and examine them enough, you can tell they're dark brown, even without a light. But my vision is pretty blurry, though.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    My eyes change colour pending the lighting (I think that's the reason, in any case.)

Sometimes they're grey-blue. Sometimes simply blue. Other times, they're a mix of green and blue.

As for vision, I went to the hospital in '12 complaining about blurriness. Apparently my vision is 15/25 where my right eye is more powerful than the standard by five, but my left eye is weaker than the standard by, again, five. Maybe the ten-place difference between 'em is the reason for the blurriness lol

Back