• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Oh and have I shared this before?

Nope... but it was pretty Dent-riffic! ONE MORE POST 'TIL 1,400, PIKASTAR!!!

We've worked out that Dent would be FABULOUS in Super Smash Bros.... so how about Dent in Phoenix Wright?!

Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    xDD;;
    I can imagine that. Dent yelling "Solar Beam!" having the same impact as Nick yelling "Objection!"
    Maybe that can be one of his moves in Brawl? xD;

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    After watching the first part of episode 33; I started to think is it possible that this episode is for Dento? I checked Bulbapedia and I was right! We got a Dento episode on episode 33! Now episode 38 is another Dento episode. Do you guys think he'll catch Audino?

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    After watching the first part of episode 33; I started to think is it possible that this episode is for Dento? I checked Bulbapedia and I was right! We got a Dento episode on episode 33! Now episode 38 is another Dento episode. Do you guys think he'll catch Audino?

Sorry pal, I haven't watched episode 33 yet so I can't offer you anything. If the subs aren't out by tomorrow, I can give you guys a synopsis after I watch it?

There is no doubt that episode 38 is Dent-centric. It sounds very interesting as we me have a larger insight into what else a Sommelier can do! Given the title, it sounds like he's looking for somebody else's Audino. I don't really see Dent with an Audino, anyway, tbh. It's cute, though~♥

BTW, does anybody know what chapter Dent (and his brothers) appear in the Pokemon Adventures/Special manga? I just wanted to read their parts, haha. =P

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    They didn't show Black fighting the Trio brothers. He went for the second gym leader sadly.

Oh he is looking for someone else Audino. At first I didn't see him capturing it either although the Pokemon is adorable and you need to watch episode 33! I didn't suspect this episode to be Dento's episode.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I knew Dent would be prominent, but... :D
    Imma quote myself-
    "I'm not just a Pokemon Sommelier- I am also a Science Sommelier!" Is that was he's saying, because I think this could become a running thing. 'Specially what with the revealed title for episode 38.
    Speaking of #38, too, I don't think the Audino will be his.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    You know I want to join Anna. :D I wanna speak of all the Dent/Cilan related stuff here. <3
    Am I the only one who could imagine Cilan saying something along the lines of "My hair is green, your statement is invalid"? I think if anyone made like, a joke series of Pokemon or something, that line would be in it. XD;

Did you know I chose Oshawott in Black JUST so I could battle Cilan?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Battling Dent was the determining factor in my choice between Miju and Tarja. |D

And no, you're not the only one who can imagine that. I kind of want to make some kind of Pokemon thing, just for that to be in it. :3

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    "My hair is green, your statement is invalid"

You'd get along with my pal Eddy.

Did you know I chose Oshawott in Black JUST so I could battle Cilan?

You sad, sad people.~♥ I wasn't a Dent fangirl UNTIL I battled him, as I paid no attention to the anime until I played the game. IT WAS FATE, M'KAY? Oshawott linked me to the cutest triplets in the world~

"I'm not just a Pokemon Sommelier- I am also a Science Sommelier!" Is that was he's saying, because I think this could become a running thing.

If that is Episode 33, I better get onto it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I know rite! I'm actually thinking that, despite Episode 19, #20, #32, and #33 are actually my favorites. I mean, Dent gets a bunch of screentime, and is ridiculously adorable. :D

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Despite me loving Dent, my favourite is still episode 5. THE BROTHERS OMG SO CUTE DO WANT. For Dent-only, I'd say #19 is my fave.

OMG DENT x CABERNET FOREVER LOL /ends trolling

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    We are talking about favorite episodes now? Let's see, 26, 20, 19, 5,31 and 33 are my favorite so far of Dento!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I quite liked the Haunted Mansion episode as well. :3
    Oh, and I do hope #38 focuses on Dent more than the Tabunne. I know he's in the title... but half the time that doesn't mean a lot.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I quite liked the Haunted Mansion episode as well. :3
    Oh, and I do hope #38 focuses on Dent more than the Tabunne. I know he's in the title... but half the time that doesn't mean a lot.

I'm still loving that episode and how he screamed is still making me laugh. True about episode 38 since we recently had a episode on Dento on episode 33. I was surprised it was going to be a episode about him. I know the small ending clip of Dento was in it but I never suspected a Dento episode so that made me happy at least. Now that episode 36 is coming up and this is a Iris episode; I'm starting to noticed that both are getting equal amount of episodes which is pretty good although I want Dento to have more then Iris.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Yeah, we've gotten to a point in the show where the focus on characters has evened out a bit. I assume they're going to go into kind of a rotation, something like Dent-Iris-Ash-Ash-CotD. I too, would prefer more Dent than Iris, but I guess I can't complain that she's screenhogging anymore. makes me sad, I don't have an unbiased complaint anymore

Edit:
    Some Person On Bulbagarden; Chrome Crashed And I lost The Page. Stupid Computer said:
    In response to the rest of the episode... AREA NIJU HACHI, IT'S SCIENCE TIME, FISHERMAN-DETECTIVE-SCIENCE SOMMELIER...
    Dent is seriously the biggest nerd ever to grace Pokemon. He's one of us! n_n

Response?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back