• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokemon world where teenagers keep charge of a host club! I hope Dento does more of his "It's tasting time". That makes him look so cool but now we know that Dento has a slight dark side. -never saw this coming at all-

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    The Pokemon World is wonderful like that. :D

Tasting Time is quite attractive. :3 I should think we will see more of it soon enough, especially with Cabernet coming back sometime.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

A very, much more sexy version of Cilan~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Omg so do want. :D :D /saves image

So-o... now that episode 19 is out, how do you see Dent now? Do you think there is a side of him that we haven't met yet?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Dento looks awesome in that pic. Makes me think he is a spy or a ninja.

Do you think there is a side of him that we haven't met yet?

Oh man I now know that Dento has a slight evil side. I wonder if this'll show more often. We where all a bit(Well I was) surprised of Ash having a dark side back in advance episodes. I hope we get to see it more often. He might have a side where he doesn't care about anything at all.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Where he doesn't care about anything at all... you mean like a side where he will just drop the calm, poised front and let loose?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    -Warning: Subject change a bit-

Do you know how annoying it is to draw Dento's hair? I always mess up on that part of his hair since I'm not use to drawing hair like that(Although I fail when it comes to drawing hair). His eyes aren't that bad but seriously his hair can get really annoying.

-back on topic; slightly-

It would actually be interesting to see Dento go up against his parents if we ever get to see them in the anime as in a Pokemon battle.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ohgod I hate his hair sometimes. ;; FOR DRAWING PURPOSES ONLY I DO NOT HATE IT OR THE REST OF HIM IN ANY WAY OTHERWISE.

I want a Dent plushie to huggle.

But yes! If, say, his parents had ended up working for Team Plasma he could battle them and show them that they are on the wrong side, etc etc. And it would be epic.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    If the battle was a double battle then just imagine how amazing that would be; Dento and Satoshi vs his parents. That must kinda suck too though.

Years
    Nope, Cilan wouldn't cry. He has a heart of steel. I guess? :P I was wondering whether Looker could be Cilan's dad.. Anyone fancy that?

Why does all the discussion take place when I'm sleeping? I miss all the action. ;;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I love the idea of seeing Cilans parents, including battling them. Looker seems a bit Farfetch'd (see what I did there?) but I can see it, sorta.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    You think Looker could be Dento's parent? That'll be a bit strange for him to be his father though. I just don't really see it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Looker is probably his creepy uncle, if anything. I think.

I think Dent would cry. Or at least be like... devastated. ;;

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Who do you guys think his parents might be? It would actually be interesting If his mother was the professor.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Juniper? I could see that, if she wasn't quite so young. I think she's maybe 28-30ish?

And it would make Pod Chili x Juniper incest. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back