• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    And on that random note

Y'all have twenty-four hours left to get in your votes. Remember, if it's not in the [b]Burn[/b] Player format, it will not be counted.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Yeah, was reading the whole thread and really wanted to point out what Fantome said - claiming to be Havenite probably doesn't do you any favors because it doesn't look like there's a majority faction. I feel like this is going to play out more like ASoIaF than a standard mafia game, except everyone is pretending to be Havenite atm because they're the "good" guys, even though the factions looks pretty evenly split to me.

Anyway, ambassador boss lady says to trust Omi so

[Burn] gio7sm

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dude. Wrong game. I can't do that.

But yeah, Omi's play style this time is really weird. He's not the type to try and get into the spotlight after all. I think we really should listen to him.

Wrong game my foot! Please do read our signup post; as our necromancer is the leader of the undead faction.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Honestly Omi's posting feels a lot like a shitty "just trust me" EM play, and I don't wanna fall into a trap if that's the case.

For now I'll just say [burn] No One.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    [Burn] Gio7sm

aA has pinkie promise, also blowing up would be a travesty for us if we lose any more important roles. Sure on the other hand we lose instantly because aA is actually Jinn, but whatever.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Wrong game my foot! Please do read our signup post; as our necromancer is the leader of the undead faction.

My current abilities are nothing like the previous game aka I don't have my awesome marking-people-and-get-their-sexy-powers power. <3

aka wrong game, silly.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Oh boy...

I don't really like this, however I think that a no-lynch is a very bad idea, and since our Ambassador here is so vehement about trusting aA, I'll vote to [Burn] gio7sm.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    you know what

[BURN] arachnidsGrip

no but I guess since everyone else is selling out ill kill gio. I still think this is ultra sketchy but whatever man

[BURN] gio7sm

Last edited by a moderator:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I think I'm overanalysing. If this is a lyncher win, Arisen deserves a goddamn medal.

[Burn] gio7sm

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [BURN] gio7sm

I'll go with it, I swear to god if we lose because of this, I'm holding all of you responsible. >.<

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    [burn] gio7sm

maybe this is a trap and omi is going to get this really OP ability. :(

Back