• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • GTFO ice princess
    Faeries, Daemons & Lycans [Epilogue]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Allegiances, Part Three
    The man sat by, lantern in hand. He'd gone many days without picking sides, but it seemed that now was as good a time as any. His unaligned nature now seemed to be drawing attention towards him.

So now it was time to make a choice. He'd deliberated on it long enough.

From this point onward, he would be known as the Lamp Maker.

Not even your beloved leaders will be able to escape death in combat.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Wise choice in going back to your roots. C:

Also looks like I might engage in direct combat with the Necromancer and the Ambassador soon. Delightful. ;3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

• The Hunt is On

Today, everyone will be sent out on a hunt for resources. Each player will be able to explore the areas around their camp in the hopes of finding food, water, potential weapons or armor, or a number of special items.

The first of these special items is a plant known for its life giving properties. The person who finds this will have the option of consuming it or giving it away, and the person who consumes it will be cured of all ailments and able to survive one night kill.

The second of these items is a flower that is commonly used in medicine used to treat burns. Certain players may be in dire need of this, and whoever finds it has the option of using it or giving it away.

The final item is a pouch of catnip that was lost by someone rather recently. Who knows what it does?

And should the Alchemist find any of these items, he can get a bit more creative with their uses.

The hunt will be handled using a system of turns and exploration. Each player will start at the camp of their group, and will be given three paths that they may choose to take. Each path will take players to a different location, and from there they may take whatever paths are available from that area.

Each area may be Searched upon arrival, which offers the chance of finding loot. Searching takes up one turn. A player may also Thoroughly Search an area, which offers better rewards but takes up two turns.

Moving between areas consumes one turn as well. And it's possible that players may encounter certain dangers as they navigate around the areas, and if these dangers prove too potent, some may find that they're unable to go on any longer, if they remain alive to come to that realization.

The three commands every player may use when entering a new room are Pass Through, Search, and Thoroughly Search.

Players from the The α Alpha Group may begin their search by heading northwest to the Dense Thicket, north to the Twisted Trees, or northeast to the Forest Clearing. They may also choose to Walk Back Towards Haven, which may uncover things missed on the journey here.

Players from the The Δ Delta Group may begin their search by heading northwest along the Dirt Path, north to the River Grotto, or northeast to the Rocky Plains. They may also choose to Walk Back Towards Haven, which may uncover things missed on the journey here.

Players from the The Ω Omega Group may begin their search by heading northwest into the Mountain Pass, north to the Steep Cliff, or northeast to the Coastal Garden. They may also choose to Walk Back Towards Haven, which may uncover things missed on the journey here.

Results of the journey will be sent out after all turns have been taken. A player may take as many turns as they want in as short amount of time as they'd like, but players on earlier turns have priority. For example, Player A could Pass Through Room A, Thoroughly Search Room B, Walk Towards Room C, and then Search Room C, causing them to be on turn five when searching Room C. Player B might choose to Search Room D, Walk Towards Room C, Thoroughly Search Room C, and Walk Towards Room F. Player B would have then searched Room C on turns three and four, which means their search would be conducted before Player A's search on turn five.

Each player may take a total of fifteen turns. All turns should be PMed to me.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Alpha

Who we going on to vote today? Or it is another No Vote again?

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Alpha
    I didn't vote last phase so I don't think I can do it again
    Il ask naku

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • ok tbh i still don't really get what's happening so I'm thinking I'm just going to have to read 20 pages or whatever to catch up when i'm free on thurs but for now

[burn] Klippy i think? ? idk sorry

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [BURN] No-one

Kind of disappointed he joined Lycans and not Dae's, but ah well.

Back