• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ...He overturned the lynch. It's literally in the role description of Moses.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Then if Klippy's lying we burn him. IDK why he'd lie, though. We just need to decide on what we think is the truth. Or if someone has any info they'd like to share they could do that.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    A charming, pious man made famous by the great feats he once performed in the name of his God. He claims to have been sent to Arxium as an emissary of God, tasked with cleansing it. Each night he may select another player who made an identical vote to his own during the preceding day phase, permanently gaining influence over who they vote for. He may only do this to players that voted after him. Additionally, he has the ability to override one burning during the game, turning it onto a player of his choice.

Slowpoke me finally gets what chu meant
    ## Unburn Moses Pecilia.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I was joking about my vote, you know^^

Also, you're new. I don't care. THAT HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF IF NOT THE MOST SHITTIEST PLAYS I HAVE EVER SEEN. TURNING THE LYNCH ON A CONFIRMED INNOCENT WHO KNOWS NEAR EVERYTHING ABOUT THE TOWN...;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    How is a bad guy turning the lynch on one of his team's biggest problems a bad play in any way?

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Then if Klippy's lying we burn him. IDK why he'd lie, though. We just need to decide on what we think is the truth. Or if someone has any info they'd like to share they could do that.

I'm just one Alolan Ninetales yas dun be jelly k

If if Klippy was lying, then he's a maf and he sees either me or Weiss a threat, which means Klippy might be aware of the power Ima gaining soon?? :o

And Moses, come on, out your team mates now.~ So that you can piss Klippy off jkjk

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I could tell ya'll who was innocent in my sandman visit but I'm not going to tell you my allies. Anyways Gingerbread man if you're out there the fuck man you can win with us stop killing us off you gum dropped buttoned ruffian. Also if it wasn't obvious Hydra is a shepard yes but we were split up into groups so I wouldn't know if Klippers was mafia or Grendel or another non-town role. If you're mafia whisper me babes so I can give some intel what plan of actions to make.

EDIT: YES I AM INNOCENT GIVE ME ANTIDOTE SO I MAY CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE WORD OF GOD IN V̶I̶O̶L̶E̶N̶C̶E̶ PEACE!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Pay attention to the ones not aiming for Sun or Winter.

##Burn: Sun

Thank you, once I unveiled my fullpowers I know who am I gonna use it to (if it's an offensive one) or not gonna share to (if it happens to be a supporting move).

Years
    Thank you, once I unveiled my fullpowers I know who am I gonna use it to (if it's an offensive one) or not gonna share to (if it happens to be a supporting move).

You're either a solo third party still, sided with the maf or got converted to a maf/cult faction. I neither need you alive nor care to be your ally.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Wikipedia said:
    Conversely foxes were often seen as "witch animals", especially during the superstitious Edo period (1603–1867), and were goblins who could not be trusted (similar to some badgers and cats)

Ah well, what can I say? One another unfortunate role? XD

Hnng go back to Nile River, Moses. The Nile crocs are waiting for you~

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    ##Burn Winter

Why Sun if it could be one of the two? I'm wondering if maf is trying to push the vote onto Sun as a delaying tactic.

And Pecilia, you're dead tomorrow if you're lying about being Moses. Just remember that.

If I don't die then the doc's betrayed you all and will be accepted into Heaven with me and my water pony.

Years
    ##Burn Winter

Why Sun if it could be one of the two? I'm wondering if maf is trying to push the vote onto Sun as a delaying tactic.

And Pecilia, you're dead tomorrow if you're lying about being Moses. Just remember that.

Why Winter if it could be one of the two?

Back