• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    it's Nagi, actually (。 >艸<) but no worries, that'll be resolved as soon as the name changes go into effect c:

to be honest lynching Foxrally might not be a bad idea, since we have no leads - and i assume he wasn't going to be very productive either way, since all he wants to do is kill gimmepie (ノ>▽<。)ノ
    so at least i'll change my vote for now as to not kill aG. i'd like to retract my vote, but.. is that even possible without incriminating someone else? we can't abstain, can we?

BURN [Foxrally]

Yukari

I lost track of the current votes. Anyone have a tally?
    arachnidsGrip: 5
    Foxrally: 4
    Weiss Schnee: 1
    gimmepie: 1
    GreenFlame: 1
    SYDAXARO220: 1

I think that's it so far. If I've made any mistakes then someone can correct me.

Also some of you are crazy, voting for yourselves.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Lynching Fox does seem like an admirable decision. I've been very reserved indecisive up to this point, but ing Fox out seems safe to me

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    As far as I can tell, we got nothing on Gunner other than "she said she wants to die, must be reverse psychology", so I'm not going to be voting for her.

But at the same time, this Fox thing confuses me - is it just because he's not productive and always votes for gp? :P

Yukari

As far as I can tell, we got nothing on Gunner other than "she said she wants to die, must be reverse psychology", so I'm not going to be voting for her.

But at the same time, this Fox thing confuses me - is it just because he's not productive and always votes for gp? :P
    We really don't have anything on anyone so far.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    Yeah, I'm just wondering 'why Fox' and who started that lynch train, or was that just a random pick?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah, I literally just picked at random off the list. My only suspicion against Fox (it's weak) would be that he is voting for gimmepie again, so we know he's back to his grudging ways. :P But please don't vote for him if you think I have some clue. It was just a name off the list.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I actually don't want Gunner to die though. She's really good at Mafia games and shouldn't be killed off so early.

While for Fox, aside from his grudge against gimmepie (which we know always happens), there's really no claims that I can use against him...

I guess I'll go back to cannibalism before my head asplodes from the current confusion.

[EAT] Illusione-Tempus]

Years
    10/10 nakuzami mafia confirmed

Told y'all he's the werewolf.

[BURN] Nakuzami

JK don't have anyone to vote for, and I'm kinda scared that voting for oneself is a trap.

So I'll just vote to [BURN] gimmepie because I kinda wasted my time in the last mafia getting us both killed.

Its a compromise vote, not cannibalism and considering the tie vote for Fox and Spider d00d won't really affect things overall.

Might change it later tho if something pops up.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Well unless someone else votes for spoodergurl Fox will be the one taking the gunshot to the face since it's 4 : 5 for gunner : fox right now thanks to me retracting my vote for gunner.

But Naku is confirmed evil let's kill him

[SLOWLY BURN ON A ROASTING FIRE] Nakuzami

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Nakuzami has knowledge unknown to us. With such knowledge in evil hands, we won't be safe.

[burn] nakuzami

Also Nakuzami was in the previous game, so make of it what you will.

Back