• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Copping out and being boring because I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Kill] Juno

but actually there should probably be a rule against voting for yourself lest the game moves very slowly/becomes very uneventful :P

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    The reason the GMs dont allow abstains is that people become undecisive, and when people actually have something, the Mafia is already close to winning. Besides, abstaining is too boring, and forcing people to vote kinda gets the ball rolling.

Years
    I'm not changing my vote (even I just voted for him to begin with out of shallow retaliation), Fox seems pretty much screwed and I'm not about to vote for anybody who is asking to die in a game that has hidden roles.

My vote remains as
    [Annihilate] Foxrally

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Yeah, I can see where you're coming from in regards to the abstains. But at least put up a Night Zero so the roles with Night Actions can do their jobs, and if you don't want anyone to die 'til the beginning of Day One then just insert in the rules that there will be no killing on Night Zero. At least, that way we can get a lead on a suspect if we managed to find any.

Also, even if at least one of the returning players are part of the Lycs it's not really a good lead to start with since we have at least 10 of them here. :/

I'm still cannibalizing myself by the way.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Eh. We have no better lead than a name off the list. Once we get some actual leads against people, I'll come back and think about it. For now

[OBLITERATE]: Foxrally

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Lol GP sucks amirite guys-

w8 wot, oi u buttfarts y am I being killed? I'm an elf I can't even do anything against you guys :/

I was hyped for this game and now you're randomvoting me out :(

If that's the case then might as well kill someone who's less active and doesn't want to be part of this as much as I want to :/

In the case I do die (which i will not be happy about >:I) and I turn out innocent, you guys better look a t Klippy. He just randomvoted me out of nowhere like a scooby snack up a nose, like what the pie

Years
    Lol GP sucks amirite guys-

w8 wot, oi u buttfarts y am I being killed? I'm an elf I can't even do anything against you guys :/

I was hyped for this game and now you're randomvoting me out :(

If that's the case then might as well kill someone who's less active and doesn't want to be part of this as much as I want to :/

In the case I do die (which i will not be happy about >:I) and I turn out innocent, you guys better look a t Klippy. He just randomvoted me out of nowhere like a scooby snack up a nose, like what the pie

To be totally fair, I actually voted for you before Klippy. :P
    He also admits he has no real basis for voting for you.

It's just that people really want to see you die :)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    We must keep the gimmefox ship alive people don't do this ;;

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Guys, here are the votes so far. If I made a mistake or got your vote wrong, let me know.

Sonata:

SYDARXARO220

Gimmepie:
    Foxrally
    Netto Azure

arachnidsGrip:
    arachnidsGrip
    Charlie Brown
    gio7sm
    H.A.N.
    Sopheria
    White Mage

Weiss Schnee:
    Weiss Schnee

Foxrally:
    Gimmepie
    Klippy
    Melody
    Nagi
    lucario giavles
    Sonata
    Ninja Aiden

JaDe.x105:
    JaDe.x105

Illusione-Tempus:
    Illusione-Tempus

Churaka:
    Churaka

Juno:
    Juno

eros:

eros

Lucid

I don wanna just vote for someone randomly. That's no fun so..

Kill: Lucid-Acid

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    "Day One: People are debating on whether to lynch the fox or the former nymph. A couple chose to aim for one of the two survivors of the event five years ago. Other voters chose to suicide instead. Meanwhile, I am sitting here preparing to chew my arm off."

On any note I think you missed GreenFlame's vote on himself.

Years
    What are the tie lynch rules here? Its important cuz of...

Why does it matter?
    Many hosts favour the "no-lynch" approach for ties on Day 1. Other hosts pick a random party within the tie to lynch, while others yet will opt to publicly kill them all. The differences at first glance seem obvious, but in game theory many situations tend to favour the Innocents at the beginning of a game (allowing them extra time to gain information), but push the odds overwhelmingly in favour of the Mafia in the endgame (allowing them to avoid a lynch and gain majority through the nightkill).

https://mafiamaniac.wikia.com/wiki/Tie_lynch_rules

Based on this tip, I am switching my vote to

[BURN] arachnidsGrip

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    while others yet will opt to publicly kill them all.

well this sounds like a fun plan

and imo, the hint I gave y'all to start the game is more than you'll likely get through Night Zero night actions, especially since even if the Seer found a Wolf on their first try, it's unlikely they would instantly come out with that information.

anyways, voting for this phase is over guys. I gotta check the vote tally and then I'll make the night phase post. get ready for blood
    edit: for future ref, please at least bold your vote, otherwise I may miss/ignore it

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Night One

They seemed confused.

Had Zami said something strange?

She glanced between them. "While it is . . . unlikely that one of the recently resurrected were able to become a beast and kill the previous Seer Ascendant so quickly, it's not impossible."

arachnidsGrip, despite having been alive again for less than a day, was already asking to die. That was interesting. Everyone else seemed to take her rather seriously. Even little jokes that were thrown around in order to try and ease the tension were met with suspicion and animosity.

"And from now on, I think it would be prudent to disallow anyone from voting for themselves." It didn't make much sense and got them nowhere otherwise.

Who the hell voted to burn themselves alive on a pyre anyways? Crazy bastards.

In the end, the votes had been, for the most part, split. It had come down to a tie between arachnidsGrip and Foxrally. However, since Zami was of the opinion that votes towards oneself were rather illegitimate and would lead nowhere . . . that meant six votes to arachnidsGrip, and seven votes to Foxrally.

Zami made an imperceptible motion with her hand, and instantly two guards were dragging Foxrally to the central podium.

"Last time you died here, Foxrally, you died by the hands of a deranged psychopath. You were innocent; nothing more than an average elf. It's time to see if that fact remains true."

Fox kicked out his legs, yelling at the top of his lungs. "I'm just as innocent as I was before! Please, don't! I can't die again, not yet!"

Zami sighed, but beyond that she displayed no emotion.

Foxrally was tied to a fresh stack of wood. One of the guards held out a torch to Zami. She took it without breaking eye contact with Foxrally.

"If that's true, then I'm sorry. I wish we could be more diplomatic in times like these, but I'm afraid that's impossible. It's kill or be killed, and right now it's you that's to be killed."

She dropped the torch. Sparks flew from its flames as it fell, igniting the pyre. Fox began to scream as the flesh was seared from his bones.

Zami sighed once more, turning away from the scene.

The flames were enchanted, but they remained their original color.

Foxrally had not been a Werebeast.

Foxrally is dead. He was a Havenite.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as ???
    Sora as ???
    White Mage as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Weiss Schnee as ???
    KittiOcelotti as ???
    Sonata as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as ???