• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Etherion

While on the topic of dangerous roles, we have to find out who the Cursed Elf is before the Lycans, to prevent it from joining their ranks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    We can't completely guarantee Klippy's innocence - but it looks extremely likely, IMO. And we'd better watch out we're not being influenced by the Warlock or Necromancer.

But other than that have we got any info?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Spoodergurl's Will

Sheesh, like I'm the ultimate hero of Haven during the Hellspawn takeover, died in the hands of a vicious psychopath, and when I came back from the dead, I'm a useless nobody, and gets killed in the most boring death scene ever, and on Night One too. Come on you lycans, you bore me, and to be honest, you just gave yourselves away...

But that doesn't matter anymore. I'm finally free from this cursed land that is ironically called Haven.

My azure blue eyes, sparkling in excitement for what I would do to pass my time. Frolicking in the dream bubbles, meeting some dead people from different universes, like many iterations of MorallyIncorrect, and maybe settle down, hook up with a lesbifin hottie, or maybe even talk to some other close people that I have. I heard apocalypseArisen from a different universe just died, and even though we aren't like romantically involved or anything, I feel it's destined to happen.

I'm just going to wait the day that another iteration of me shows up infront of me and my lesbifin hottie (or apocalypseArisen) and decides to beat the crap out of me and send me back to life, which I'm hoping I won't be another nobody...

Till next time noobs, Spoodergurl is finally out. for now...

btw here's some pics from deadland ;)​

Spoiler:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    The fact that we know arachnidsGrip is just as innocent as Foxrally, shows us we know absolutely nothing from the first day. It is weird to just suspect everyone who voted for Foxrally, because everyone voting for arachnidsGrip also voted for a Havenite. Some lycans could easily have voted for themselves as there was no chance at all that one of their comrades would die, because of the numerous votes buffered on two innocents.
    So if nobody reveals any more information achieved during the night, which I don't find very likely at this point of the game, we're at about the same oint in knowledge as the previous day.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    How did we completely miss the part about Juno being comatose? Something happened with her and we missed it :O

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Dangerous perhaps; but the Cult Leader also has one major power in taking night actions over; so if they side with us even temporarily we can prevent other more dangerous roles from winning. So while I wouldn't trust the world to a Cult Leader...I wouldn't be so fast to kill them. They could provide valuable information about who they've usurped like Whether their convert had a night role to use or not.

I guess we need to get WoG on whether or not cult leader can win with Havenites as long as they're all converted or it's an absolute win-con that makes the converted lose. If the Cult Leader really has to convert EVERYONE then they are already at a stiff danger of losing no matter who they side with; so they might as well choose a side and be good or evil.

Cultist wins by converting all other survivors, so I don't know how cooperative they would be with sharing info with us..

As for pointing fingers at the "suicide squad" members, was it worse for us to have done that, or voted to lynch an innocent?? It was day 1 and we had no leads, but since the rules changed that's irrelevant going forward and we all will have to point the finger eventually

Years
    She was bitten. It's part of one of the werewolf roles.

That does seem to be the case, although I have no idea why they would choose to go for Juno since she's always suspected as mafia and this just confirmed she isn't.

As for who to vote for, I usually have a good idea who to vote for but I'm almost entirely clueless this time. I think Sonata seems a little bit suss since he's making up percentages and pointing at people with little evidence but that doesn't inherently mean he's an enemy.

Yukari

...Oops I forgot about this game for a while...

Like the first night I really don't have any leads though. :c

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Adding another one: Ninja Aiden is not a Lycan, but could possibly be the Alpha as well. You can't just say that one person's innocent simply because they evaded the hunter's traps, cause there's one Lycan role that could evade it.

the whole deal with Klippy and Ninja Aiden is very confusing to me, really. the post clearly states that the traps were put around Ninja Aiden's house, but he doesn't have a scratch. so i wonder if he could still be the Alpha then. technically the OP only suggests that the Alpha can't be killed by the traps, but if the Alpha was surrounded by traps, would it get injured at least? or would it only get injured if it fell into a trap surrounding a target? or is it completely immune to the Hunter's traps overall? hm...

this brings me to the next point: Klippy was definitely hurt by the Hunter, but he only sustained minor injury. i thought about it a lot, if for example Klippy would be the Alpha and only sustained injury after targeting Ninja Aiden and subsequently falling into the traps; but that's not possible. if the lycans targeted Ninja Aiden, one of them would have been killed, just not the Alpha. meaning Klippy has to be innocent. i simply didn't think it was likely that the Hunter would have relinquished his one-time-use Wolfsbane on the very first night.

Come on you lycans, you bore me, and to be honest, you just gave yourselves away...​

this to me implies that there is a hint somewhere in the posts of day 1. why did the Lycans target arachnidsGrip of all people, the one that was nearly sentenced to death by us already anyway? who was the one that voted to kill aG first? Klippy i believe, but he was proven innocent... so we have to look at everyone who subsequently jumped on the bandwagon to kill her, maybe?

How did we completely miss the part about Juno being comatose? Something happened with her and we missed it :O

Juno was bitten by the Weresnake. as said in the OP:
    ''A dangerous ophidiothropic creature with a highly venomous bite. If bitten, a player's night action is nullified and they are placed into a comatose state for the next day, preventing them from adding to the discussion.''
    but then indeed, as gimmepie said, why would they target Juno? did she say anything during the first day that she needed silencing for? i suppose not really. especially in the beginning of the game, Lycan targets may very well be random as well :c still, might be worth checking out?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This has been bothering me since last night: is there really any significance in Morally/Ice staring at something before Gunner's death? Did he see who did it or something?

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i suppose it could have just been a premeasure to at least have used the wolfsbane in case the hunter himself would be killed during the night?
    ... still i don't think it's in our best interest to start deducing who the hunter is. if they are targeted by the wolves, we lose a valuable asset :c

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    i suppose it could have just been a premeasure to at least have used the wolfsbane in case the hunter himself would be killed during the night?
    ... still i don't think it's in our best interest to start deducing who the hunter is. if they are targeted by the wolves, we lose a valuable asset :c

I agree, we shouldn't be trying to find out who it is. Let them stay anon.
    As for already using the wolfsbane, I guess they might have wanted to use it before anything could have happened to them, but it might have been better to "risk" holding off a few nights and using it when a little more info on who the werebeasts are was available. This was just a shot in the dark and now we have 1 less way of stopping the werebeasts.. Although does prove Klippy isn't a beast (besides being a monkey)

Edit: Or they didn't realize it's one-time use..

Back