• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I find it amusing that the first one to vote for Fox is now the first one to point fingers at the suicidal people. :)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I've just learned that I'm terrible at mafia games, and because I decided to vote for suicide, people decided to suspect me. Eh, there's always a first time for everybody. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But remember peeps, we still have that list of previous players from the first day.

Klippy not a Lycan
    White Mage as ???
    arachnidsGrip as Havenite
    Weiss Schnee (aka Fantome) as ???
    Sonata as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    GreenFlame as ???
    Juno (aka no) not a Lycan
    H.A.N. (aka Lycanthropy) as ???
    Foxrally as Havenite
    Orpheus as ???
    MorallyIncorrect (aka Ice) as ???

Adding another one: Ninja Aiden is not a Lycan, but could possibly be the Alpha as well. You can't just say that one person's innocent simply because they evaded the hunter's traps, cause there's one Lycan role that could evade it.

That's our leads so far I think.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I find it amusing that the first one to vote for Fox is now the first one to point fingers at the suicidal people. :)

I'm going to be a little bold and agree with you there; it is odd. But we should also note that Sonata did include theirselves in said suspicion list as well.

While that may not completely avert suspicion from them; It's definitely a consideration to take. We also need to consider those who are voting for themselves on day one as oddballs. I think that perhaps the people who actually voted for Fox were actually the sensible ones who seem to have decided on one person to get the day phase over with so we could have a better chance of survival. I'd say that whoever saved and safed Klippy was sensible too. As far as there being foul play at work; I couldn't sense any. There's absolutely no reason other than advancing the game that people would kill Foxrally for; so long as you ignore any past game history which should be irrelevant anyways unless it pertains to a certain user having a pattern such as Gimmiepie rivalling on Foxrally. I'd say the Foxrally bandwagon only succeeded by sheer technicality; had Zami not decided to invalidate Self-Votes on Night One; we would have had a Tie Vote between Foxrally and AG. This doesn't do much but show that perhaps there was a split opinion of who should have died. Those who trusted AG not to lie, having a selfless intention; and those who did not. In the end it didn't matter anyways; the lycans killed her.

I also find it funny that Fantome is pointing fingers too; but somebody has to. I do realize that pointing at the first to point isn't always the best metagame; but it's the only effective one I have for the time being at weeding out lycans. So try not to eat me alive for that either; I'm just applying a little pressure on people who cast accusations pointlessly, since we need to calculate our kills very carefully if we want to win.

Winter

Years
    I'm going to be a little bold and agree with you there; it is odd. But we should also note that Sonata did include theirselves in said suspicion list as well.

I also find it funny that Fantome is pointing fingers too; but somebody has to. I do realize that pointing at the first to point isn't always the best metagame; but it's the only effective one I have for the time being at weeding out lycans. So try not to eat me alive for that either; I'm just applying a little pressure on people who cast accusations pointlessly, since we need to calculate our kills very carefully if we want to win.
    Darling I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. All I said was that Sonata's accusations were amusing. I suspect him as much as I suspect anyone else and those who bandwagoned onto Foxrally (because killing our own Havenites is totally effective in winning). :3

P. S. It's not uncommon to see self votes on day 0. Read past mafia games. Calling it 'odd' is certainly a stretch. Especially when some people have been doing so all the time (aka gunner). #IJS #imjustsaying I'm not saying that those who self voted are innocent. But such logic as good as saying Juno is always mafia IMO.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Right now, there are a lot of people.
    I find it very unnerving that no one seems to be suspecting the silent ones, since there's really no need for the Lycans to talk so early. Perhaps those who are drawing attention to regular talkers have something to hide.
    (Of course I have no past experience to go off of here, this is merely a hunch)

Winter

Years
    Does anyone have any info at all? :( Otherwise we're basically working with the same info as yesterday.

Well at least we know that you're not a werebeast. I guess it's music to your ears.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Well at least we know that you're not a werebeast. I guess it's music to your ears.

Yeah, so if the Hunter uses his traps on an innocent every night, we can slowly whittle the options down on who is proven innocent (those that don't get injured/killed by the traps) or possible beasts.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I think the Necromancer is pretty much one of the safer unaffiliated roles since he can just win along with the Havenites if he chose to do so. At least his ability to steal is limited to the dead people that he has marked, so in the end it's a guessing game for him as well on who's gonna die.

If anything, the Cult Leader is the much more dangerous one.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I think the Necromancer is pretty much one of the safer unaffiliated roles since he can just win along with the Havenites if he chose to do so. At least his ability to steal is limited to the dead people that he has marked, so in the end it's a guessing game for him as well on who's gonna die.

If anything, the Cult Leader is the much more dangerous one.

Dangerous perhaps; but the Cult Leader also has one major power in taking night actions over; so if they side with us even temporarily we can prevent other more dangerous roles from winning. So while I wouldn't trust the world to a Cult Leader...I wouldn't be so fast to kill them. They could provide valuable information about who they've usurped like Whether their convert had a night role to use or not.

I guess we need to get WoG on whether or not cult leader can win with Havenites as long as they're all converted or it's an absolute win-con that makes the converted lose. If the Cult Leader really has to convert EVERYONE then they are already at a stiff danger of losing no matter who they side with; so they might as well choose a side and be good or evil.

Back