• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Well thank you, but the first one actually isn't mine, lol. I just now figured out some of you are probably under that impression...I'm not that great of an artist. I could do it if given enough time, but...nope. And the second one is an edit of an existing picture.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm not a perv, but I want to plan underwear for my toddlers. And, unfortunately, my crush isn't in my phone book.

I don't want best friends anymore.

=(

=(

I work hard to maintain my grassy mullet.

Anybody want to make any guess as to how I became a moderator if this is what I spend my time doing?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Asty, I think we all know that you held a gun to an Administrator's head to get your promotion. xD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
What type of gun? 8D

wrong forum for me to sleep with the staff to be more specific the administrator x3

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
Years
It could only be this one.

Pokemon_Gun.jpg

Wow, I have a fair amount of guns in this post. Is there a limit?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
XD W-wow, that's... *chuckles* I haven't seen the episode I'm about to mention, but is that the Game Warden and Dragonair episode?

Yep. It's a shame they cut out this episode. It's really the first time since the second episode that Jessie and James looked remotely badass.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
*tilts her head* Oh really? How so?

They actually used guns and threatened multiple people with them, rather than go the roundabout way and use ridiculous-looking mechas, holes in the ground, and other silly and nonlethal devices.

Also, to Astinus, yeah, you just can't beat inflatable essentials.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I want to respond. I seriously seriously do, since the sheer randomness that I start brings some much-needed fun to this section.

But, unfortunately, my pants are wet.

My mind has gone so far into the gutter that I'm just going to give up posting here for a while. I don't want to be arrested for propositioning people on a Pokemon forum.

Bay

Years
I actually like some of those mechas. XD Heh, heard about that episode at a very old version of Pojo magazine (and still have it now XD; ) There's also that Porygon episode that gave people seizures that didn't make it to the US. =O

txteclipse

The Last
Years
I want to respond. I seriously seriously do, since the sheer randomness that I start brings some much-needed fun to this section.

But, unfortunately, my pants are wet.

My mind has gone so far into the gutter that I'm just going to give up posting here for a while. I don't want to be arrested for propositioning people on a Pokemon forum.

Good...lord. At first, I thought what you just said was completely benign, but then you mentioned that your mind was in the gutter while you were writing it and mine dove in right after. There's just some things you can't un-read.

...That said, I need to find more people like you around here. My circle of friends at home is tentatively labeled "the stoners" as a result of our conversation content, which usually contains bits about mint-flavored laxative and the philosophical position that cats exist in multiple, parallel universes. College socialization is a bit watered-down in comparison.

Bay

Years
...That said, I need to find more people like you around here. My circle of friends at home is tentatively labeled "the stoners" as a result of our conversation content, which usually contains bits about mint-flavored laxative and the philosophical position that cats exist in multiple, parallel universes. College socialization is a bit watered-down in comparison.
XD; My college social life is mostly with my friends complaining about our professors. XD; There's the occassional "what I found in the internet" and aftermath party stories. XD;

'kay, going to stop there or else I might say some inapporiate things here too. =O

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
They banned that Whiscash episode too, because of earthquakes in Japan. Strangely, it never aired in the US and therefore never went into land-of-mega-rare-earthquakes.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years

Can you e-mail your friends to me or something?
I rarely even talk to my friends in high school because they're so damn boring. I don't even dare to mention anything about anything interesting (yes, I do find the idea of talking about mint-flavoured laxatives and cats that excist in parallel universes interesting), because I'd end up talking to myself. Sure they do a fine job talking about TV shows, engagement rings, lingerie they bought for themselves and how stupid other girls are. That's why I spend my life here nowadays :laugh: You people are a hundred times more amusing company than they are. And I don't even know you, really.

That said, I want to ask you guys something. I don't know a lot about Pokémon fanfiction and I really haven't read a lot of it. Suspecting you have, maybe you can help me.
I thought about this idea of our average 15-year-old Pokémon nerd becoming a part of one of the games. Before I even let this idea to develop, I want to know if there are a lot of fics like that out there. You know, where people find themselves in the game or in the anime or someting. I'd suspect there is, but I want to be sure. I'm not going to write something old and worn out all over again!

Besides, that question brought us back to topic again :laugh:

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
Years
I thought about this idea of our average 15-year-old Pokémon nerd becoming a part of one of the games. Before I even let this idea to develop, I want to know if there are a lot of fics like that out there. You know, where people find themselves in the game or in the anime or someting. I'd suspect there is, but I want to be sure. I'm not going to write something old and worn out all over again!
There are several metric tons of those, yes. Probably the most common genre after shipping 'fics and generic OT journeyfic.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
How do they continue after the whoever it is finds himself/herself in the game? Does he/she go on a good ol' OT journey or get tangled into a shipping? :laugh: I did suspect there are those, but I didn't dare to think there'd be that many. I think I'll go and see myself. You know, to have a bit of fanfic-education. And you never know if there's a good one hiding behind all the crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back