• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Yottabytes... that's a Lottabytes (sorry, awful pun is awful, but it had to be done XD)

Anyway...
    If your characters were ever convicted of a crime, what crime would that be?
    Lisa's a real brainiac, so I imagine her crime would be some complicated and well-concealed fraud scheme that she would profit from for decades until the scheme collapses.

If you could give your characters one James Bond style gadget, what would it be?
    Lisa would get a hat that looks just like her current one, except that the brim hides a slicer ring. She could throw her hat Oddjob style to cut down foes. Also works well for overgrown weeds, cutting through prison bars, and the like.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • If your characters were ever convicted of a crime, what crime would that be?
    Well, one or two actually have commited crimes, but I can't tell you those yet, so...

Day-dum, let us see... I can easily see Taunter stealing things so he can cause ghostly mischief (although... going through the judicial system, my dear ghost? Oh by the Gods...)

One of my characters commited murder, although things happened (bad ones) before they could be caught. D:

Bay

Years
    Bunny, Jacob, and Jenny all already commited crimes: Bunny wrongly accused of murder, Jenny helping a convict, and Jacob comitting murder. XD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years

Does blowing up a base filled with evil and innocent people alike count? In the alternate ending to the alternate ending, everyone dies and Mike g...damn, I'm spoiling it again. :\

Delibird's Delivery is annoying. The BB Codes I have to completely type in - even , and

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years

Let's see...

Mercury and her gang: Well, if they weren't already the sons and daughters of the law to begin with, they should've been convicted a long time ago for gang-related violence, vandalism, and disturbance of the peace. I have no doubt they'd probably be convicted of possession of illegal substances and possibly armed robbery if they really felt like it.

Tybalt and his gang: See above.

The Trio: Biggest thing? They're assassins. Also, Olivia deals drugs, Cesario blackmails everyone he comes in contact with, and there's rumors going around that Orsino's a pimp. (They're not true, but he's contemplated doing it.)

Sebastian and Viola: Conspiracy for various reasons (including the shenanigans Mercury and her gang would stir up).

Really, the only innocent in that fic is probably Imogen.

Meanwhile...

Rose: Being too damn cute. Seriously, I don't know.

Bill: Hacking (as in, unauthorized breach of security in order to access government-owned files). That's not counting the things he's done in an alternate state of mind.

Nettle: Conspiring against the government. How is really a spoiler. She would also hack, and she's the kind of person who would actually build a death ray and maybe blackmail the crap out of people.

If you could give your characters one James Bond style gadget, what would it be?

I can't count how many characters would totally go for a Maxwell Smart-style shoephone. (Although Mercury would like a jetpack, plzkthnx.)

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

That's easy, murder. Of course Lupe would say something like: "Wait! That's a crime!?"

Ezekiel is in desperate need of that car from Die Another Day. As a matter of fact, bring all the gadgets for him.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • OMG we're dead!

Anyway, I have some disappointing news. I will not have my beloved regular internet access over the next three weeks, as I will be spending the holidays in isolation in the middle of nowhere. My online presence will be sporadic, but I expect a LOT of discussion topics to reply to when I am able to come online. And so, I leave y'all with a Christmas gift:

What would YOUR fanfic characters want for Christmas?
    Lisa would want some large, classic American luxury sedan (not necessarily a Buick; Oldsmobile used to make an excellent automobile called the Ninety-Eight Regency). Possibly also gift certificates to places like Quality Inn and Applebees. Also, a new laptop would be on her wish list.

One thing Lisa doesn't want: SNOW. After all, on Christmas Day, she has to attend a boardroom meeting and discuss third quarter earnings with her coworkers at the office. And all that snow wouldn't make for ideal driving conditions, sadly.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years

Kairn is/was more or less a street urchin, so probably stealing things or the like.

Mewtwo would probably be the one convicted of a couple hundred life sentences, except she works for the government and thus can be exempted from "collateral damage." To put it into perspective, she has the ability to do such things as slit people's arteries and hack supercomputers using only her thoughts. Let's just say you'd want her on your side.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Jeff: Assault (that already happened)
    Kevin: Assault and theft
    Pretty much all the characters: Assault
    Corphish: Copyright Infringement

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Anyway, I have some disappointing news. I will not have my beloved regular internet access over the next three weeks, as I will be spending the holidays in isolation in the middle of nowhere. My online presence will be sporadic, but I expect a LOT of discussion topics to reply to when I am able to come online. And so, I leave y'all with a Christmas gift:

*high fives because she's in the same boat!*

Well, at least it's going to be a great opportunity to get caught up with fanfic work, am I right?

In any case, happy holidays, EOL. Have fun in the boonies!

The majority of Midsummer Knights would probably want drugs, hookers, alcohol, or other unmentionable things.

Sebastian would probably want tickets to someplace nice. Imogen would want new cookbooks. Haunter would go for sour poffins. And Viola?

New socks. That's right. Out of all the things Viola could possibly want in the world. New. Socks. No wonder the girl gets so much crap.

In the meantime, Nettle would probably want a nice bottle of champagne, a raise, and a new computer. Rose would probably want stuffed animals, cute accessories, and Hello Kitty merchandise. As for Bill, a partridge in a pear tree. (And by "partridge," I mean "Articuno.")

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • Awrighty then, let's see.

If you could physically harm any of your characters, whom would it be and why?

Cimi. I harm her all the time. First, she got hit in her head and kidnapped, then she was squished by a door when resqued, then she fainted, then she got shot in her arm by a weapon she had never before seen in her life and later on the very same weapon pierced her left lung. How's that for physically harming? All the others have made their ways trough my fics unharmed, but she's almost died for several times. And you wouldn't believe all the stuff I've planned for her. On the moment, she's suffering from a pneumonia and is also a mental case due to things you shall learn later on.

She gets it all. Why? Because I love her and Adan the most! They get all the action, that's why.

What sorts of technologies that don't exist in the real world are in your fictions? What purpose do they possess?

None that weren't in the canon world. Oh, well, trains, but those excist in the real world. Thus, I haven't really made anything of my own.

Only one person in my (upcoming) fics is accused of a crime, and his crime is an attempted murder he didn't do. Oh, well.
    I should suppose Jack might beat up someone if they annoyed him systematically for a sufficient amount of time.
    Oh, and Radeem could be convicted for an arson. She'd do that. You wouldn't even need to annoy her much.

A laserbeam pen. Adan would shoot it in his eye and be half blind for the rest of his life, whereas Pichu would - much to everyones suprise - save the world with the thing. That would, of course, be an accident.

Oh, god, these questions never end... The Pikachu family from Heroic Father Pikachu would definitely like a big basket of delicious berries, poffins and Pokéblocks. The father would eat spicy and sour things to look all cool and tough, although all the time he'd only want a bite of a sweet, pink poffin... So, the best present for him would be a whole plateful of pink poffins with different toppings and an empty, sealed and airproof room to which he has the only key.

That would make his Christmas.

That probably ended up being a teal deer, but I don't care. After that long break, you'll be readng this anyway, right? I'm glad you people are back to business again, even if it's going to be a tad silent here for the following weeks. Who wouldn't be busy at Christmas? Or, well, not as much busy as, well... Busy doing nothing. I know I will be, at least.

So, who's up for writing a short, warm, cozy Christmas one-shot? :laugh:

If you wrote a shipping oneshot for Christmas, who would you ship?
    Your original characters? Canon ones? Or would you mix them? Would it have only one couple or several couples? And most of all... would it be a happy story?
    Am I the most curious of us all or am I only imagining I post the most questions in one question...?

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • What would YOUR fanfic characters want for Christmas?

Lauren-- one of those snazzy (in Depth's time period) little celluar phones... y'know, the funny rectangular ones Nokia or whoever made? With the game Snake on it?

Taunter-- One hundred new people to scare the living daylights out of.

Sparx-- A new set of aviator goggles and a matching leather aviator jacket

Aquaria-- a large pond all to her own with large boulders to jump off of

Rosiary-- a fire-resistant ball to play with

Regnorik-- The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri

Collin Salieri-- the best automatic firearm on Earth in the 1990s

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Oh more time I haven't been here... more questions! Yupi!

What sorts of technologies that don't exist in the real world are in your fictions? What purpose do they possess?

For the Pokémon world, pretty much what exists in the manga/animé canon. Also a lot of what would be called "Applied Pokémon Biology", using the abilities of Pokémon combined with computer devices to achieve... umm... interesting stuff.

Well actually most of my characters should be convicted for some things.

Lou is being hunted by a Secret Agency after being charged with... serious charges, and because of that he has resisted arrest, attacked law enforcement officers and disposed or otherwise disabled evidence. Anyways, for him to be convicted they would have to try and catch him first. He actually intetds to respond to the law, once he can finish his pending affairs.

Syd, being a Team Rocket, would be convicted of.... well... pretty much nothing. He is mostly a co-conspirator, the middle man in the middlest middle, more like a power broker, or an intellectual guide, and he is in his late 60's. Although he had his share of action in his youth, the charges for those crimes are most probably aready prescribed.

And Darius has led a peaceful law-abiding life, but even he should have to be convicted of arson and obstruction of investigation, even though they were accidental. ALso, I don't know if it's a crime but he has dropped criminal charges in exchange of some stuff.

JETPACKS 4 EVERY1!!!!!!1111

Oh come on. It's not like you can Fly on a Pidgey or a Swablu, right?

Oh and Lou would want the Water sphere. A Wooper is everything he has in terms of Water Pokémon, so refer to my comments on Pidgeys above...

More "gadget-like"? Oh well just bring Q and hand him over to Syd. They'll sure have a nice chat (seriously, it's not a gangster methaphor!).

An-chan said:
    Your original characters? Canon ones? Or would you mix them? Would it have only one couple or several couples? And most of all... would it be a happy story?
    Am I the most curious of us all or am I only imagining I post the most questions in one question...?

I've never written shipping or anything remotely close to romance/giggity‑giggity‑goo, so... I don't know. I think I would suck at them, with no happy endings, some WizardDidIt situations, and well, starry sky nights and... Oh my, I better stop. Now.

Anyways, if I were to write shippings and they were to be oneshots, I'd pick something like:

• Original characters? A one-sided shipping which will be actually hinted at in the upcoming chapter of "Elusive Goals".
    • Canon ones? Palletshipping and Questshipping, just because they rock. Maybe thrown together.
    • Non-Pokémon universes? Ever since I began writing "Final Fantasy VI: Scalar", the idea of Terra×Shadow has been roaming my mind...

Oh and An-chan, you are very curious and imaginative apparently. Just rereading the last 10 or so pages of the Lounge pretty much states that in stone. You know I should be in a disident prison in Yakutia by now, right?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Catching up is fun!

Um, most of the technology from the canon of both the games and the anime. Other than that, nothing. I'm uncreative and unoriginal when it comes to technology.

Well, I can totally see David and Jacques robbing a bank together. The fun wouldn't end there - a high speed car chase would take place and would end with the two of them driving off a bridge into a river. Once they were saved from drowning, I predict some life sentences.

One of those really cool mobile phones with all of the high-tech applications no one really understands but loves anyway. It'd be my way of telling Noah I'm sorry for making him go through so much torture.

Wow, when I read that, an image filled with orphans starving on the side of a street came into my head.

To be honest; most of them would just be happy to be with close friends for the day and having, but David is greedy and would totally take that Rolex if it was offered to him.

Yugi and Dawn - everyone knows that crossovers are the main ingredients in the recipe known as success!

Seriously though; the only actual couple I can see coming out of the anime for real is Misty and Ash. Probably something about Ash smashing his head of the mantelpiece while hanging up a Christmas stocking and then Misty tells him how much she loves him while he's unconscious.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • What sorts of technologies that don't exist in the real world are in your fictions? What purpose do they possess?
    Well. The Quest for the Legends has the normal Pokémon stuff with a number of creative interpretations/tweaks, and I had this silly water-repelling spray in one chapter along with a device fitted over your nose and mouth that allows you to breathe underwater by working oxygen from the water. Otherwise, not really much that I can remember.

Morphic mostly has much more advanced knowledge of genetics and technology for accurate gene splicing.

Mark of The Quest for the Legends could get charged for... uh, being suspiciously found near a number of sites of natural disasters?

May would get charged for assault or Pokémon abuse.

Alan wouldn't really commit any crimes - at most he'd be arrested while protesting against something extremely noble.

All the morphs in Morphic would be considered a danger to society thanks to their abilities.

Gadgets are silly. They work fine for a silly character like James Bond, but not for SERIOUS BUSINESS fanfic characters like mine. >:/

...that and I can't really think of any that would fit any character in particular.

Mark would want some book about legendaries, or a sketchpad, or something like that. May wouldn't really want anything in particular unless there is a specific book she would want out or something in that direction. Alan would much rather be giving presents than getting them.

Well, normally I would say that I wouldn't touch actual shipping with a ten-foot pole, and at most I'd write some angsty spin-off about Scyther and Nightmare from my fic or something like that.

...but then I played the third Phoenix Wright game and got myself a real one and only OTP, so it would be that silly Mia/Diego first date fic that's been floating around in my head ever since no matter how hard I try to ignore it. I find the fact I've fallen prey to shipping embarrassing enough, however, that I would never actually post it under my name.

Bay

Years
  • What would YOUR fanfic characters want for Christmas?
    Hm, probably the same thing for their birthdays. Jacob and Bunny artifacts and books while Jenny might want a new necklace, heh.

Most likely Brock and that girl he got his Vulpix from and then return her back. I think her name is Susie...it's been a while. XD

For another fandom, probably a Yuuki/Aidou one for Vampire Knight. I don't know, even though I know the two might not be in a relationship or whatever, I still like their interaction better than Yuki with Zero or Kaname. ^^; I'm into really weird and wacky ships, I guess. XD

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • If you wrote a shipping oneshot for Christmas, who would you ship?

For some completely inexplicable reason, I really, really, really, really want to write a Rocketshipping oneshot. Even though I fall for shippings pretty easily, I'm not a very fangirly shipper, meaning that I practically never have have my own fantasies of canon shippings. Rocketshipping just catches my eye for some reason. I think those two deserve more good stuff ;_; Jessie and James always get their asses kicked. It's not fair. :<

Edit: OH!!! Oh!!! Game!Dawn and game!Lucas are close to my heart! I want to see them together! But I don't want to write about them... Maybe I should go to ffnet and do a little search...

Other than those, I'd like to ship Adan&Cimi and Jack&Mari. It's really hard for me to not ship them in my fics. It's not part of the storyline and should not happen in any way other than planned, thus I cannot just start shipping them out of blue. Besides, Jack and Mari grew up like siblings. There's no way they'd even fall for each other.

Then, I'd like to ship Doctor Weir and John Sheppard from Stargate Atlantis ;_; Or maybe Cloud and Tifa from FF7. Or Arc and Refia from FF3. Or Louise and Saito from Zero no Tsukaima. But those two will get together anyway. I hope.

But I will never ever ever write about canon characters of any fandom. I'm sure I'd get them wrong and thus I shall never even try. I keep to my own characters. Sorry, Team Rocket...

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • If you wrote a shipping oneshot for Christmas, who would you ship?

You mean if I was forced at gunpoint? Probably Steven from the third gen and Cynthia from the fourth gen, and it would be a suave and witty plot. Or I'd do a comedy shipping with Bill and the PC lady from Ruby/Sapphire. I'm definitely not a shipper, though.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • What's up with so many fanfics giving their characters an exact height, right up to the inch? I've never seen measurements like that in literature. What could have inspired it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back