• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Another question though, the following pokemon can learn aura sphere:

Mewtwo
    Mew
    Lucario
    Togekiss
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina

Now my question is, there have been three aura users we know of (at least I think so), which is Riley and his Lucario, the guy in the past with his Lucario (forget his name) and the traveller with a Pikachu. Now I assume the Pikachu can't learn aura sphere, so can that leave me the room for a character to have a regular pokemon, but still be a user of aura?

I'd personally say yes. I've always thought the Aura Guardians just had Pokémon partners who were extremely close to them, not partners that could specifically use Aura Sphere.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Aura Sphere is just a physical (-ish) manifestation of the power of Aura within said Pokemon. Perhaps those Pokemon actually using it are just stronger with the Aura than those that don't. And if you make a Pikachu use it, I will kill you. Slowly.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm okay then, it should be fine. I have the head hauncho caring for a Togekiss, but I can go ahead with my plan of giving the others regular pokemon.

EDIT: I don't intend for the Pokemon to really physically manifest with it, perhaps just connect with it, at least from the master, but I was thinking of using a Ghastly and its evolutions, as part of the story.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Well at least I can spell ghastly right. :P XD

The interesting thing about my fic though is that when I include both past and present pieces, the chapter's name will correspond with the over all "theme" (for lack of better words of that chapter. The interesting thing though is that it will correspond negatively to the present and positively to the past.

Bay

Years
    After reading/watching a recent movie/book/T.V. programme do you find yourself trying to include some ideas of it in a fic on purpose or subconsciously?
    NE is basically a Pokemonized version of Da Vinci Code, only twisting all the Pokemon myths around like how Dan Brown twisted biblical and historical references around. :P Besides that, I also wanted to include the "Jump, Jerry, jump!" scene from the movie Eagle Eye, so I slightly did that with Jacob jumping off from a cliff and then next chapter remembering how his mind told him, "Jump, Jacob, jump!" XD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Maybe SD was only showing that people spell it Ninetails to fit with Feign's Ghastly spelling.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Maybe SD was only showing that people spell it Ninetails to fit with Feign's Ghastly spelling.

Pun intended wooooooooooooooooooooo

We're gonna have a party tonight!

*brings out the tequila forum approved drinks.*

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    The way I remember it is that there were nine wizards who combined to form the original Ninetales: nine wizards, nine tales of how they came together.

And thus I shall write yet another fanfic I'll never finish entitled Tales of the Nine focusing on this. Yay!

*brings out the tequila forum approved drinks.*

A Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster for me. I'm trying to take it easy these days.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    You recall correctly. ^^ It's confirmed by the Sapphire Pokédex entry: "Legend has it that Ninetales came into being when nine wizards possessing sacred powers merged into one. This Pokémon is highly intelligent - it can understand human speech."

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    There are no requests, you shall accept that which is given to you, without question.
    *Proceeds to interrogate his drink, and is subsequently arrested for drunk and disorderly behavior.*

But I haven't even started drinking yet! *Quaffs unidentified substance in red plastic cup* Shnevermind.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    they ran andran 2 the hi up place in tower where they screem herd from and they ran in 2 gosts wen they ran but chose RUN and got away safely. ten they find teh scremer it was old lady....and tehr wer sableys arond her!!!!!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    *Proceeds to interrogate his drink, and is subsequently arrested for drunk and disorderly behavior.*

But I haven't even started drinking yet! *Quaffs unidentified substance in red plastic cup* Shnevermind.

See I cannot be wrong, only accidently not right.

they ran andran 2 the hi up place in tower where they screem herd from and they ran in 2 gosts wen they ran but chose RUN and got away safely. ten they find teh scremer it was old lady....and tehr wer sableys arond her!!!!!

OH NOES!

You know, I still have that other fic idea stuck in the back of my head... The only "Mary-Sue" thing about it so far is that the character is an orphan, but I find that this is necessary in making the story go forward (ie. no parental control).

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Cosmo plsthx. I really need a drink. And rest assured, I spelled it Ninetails on purpose. And Girantia! What's so hard about Gi-ra-ti-na?

Misheard Whisper

Years
    There's many ways I see it misspelled, and it's not only spelling. I know people who say Groun-don, Ki-oh-gree, Di-ag-la, Ray-kwah-za (Believe it or not, it's Ray-kway-zah), and more. It's so frustrating. And Mis-dree-vee-ous. WTF, Pich_u?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back