• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Reintroduce ourselves? pah I already did that XD (and I think Sol. got it bolded in her topic I think too).

So I'll go in a fictional, yet not so fictitious direction:

Imagine a hypothetical situation where you're a character in your fic. Write your character bio[Like you would an RP character].

I'll go with my fic's past
    Name: Feign (:P)
    Personality: Feign is the passionate type, though also quite shy. This did not stop him incidentally to becoming a candidate as an Aura Guardian. He was generally appreciative of his classes and drives to do good, as thus far it is something he enjoys.
    Bio: Born into a middle class family Feign had a relatively good upbringing, though home was not always fun, since the divorce, but the opportunity of leaving home (at least for a while) and becoming an aura guardian was too good to pass. His sister and mom waved him off as he left. Now at the school he strives to learn and do his best. He wishes to be as popular as Jericho, but remains shy. He can't wait to get his first pokemon either.

Lol... XD actually that was pretty interesting... I'm surprised of how much real life I put in there.

lol and that xkcd is awesome... It was a bit like me (though I wasn't the only one either or perhaps it is because Portal is still a popular game). I know I did that with PC games, because we had finally gotten a new PC, when I could play older games. They weren't popular games (Descent 3) but they were interesting. In fact I should go look for the CDs. XD

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
  • Imagine a hypothetical situation where you're a character in your fic. Write your character bio[Like you would an RP character].

Name: Sgt T. Shock
    Full Name: Sergeant Thunder Shock (:P)
    Personality: The calm and collected thinker that is always watching if you know it or not. He's a puzzling individual with his very witty sarcasm at all the wrong times. He thinks things through from the most part however he has the tendency to be very clueless at times as well. He likes to write and loves a challenge He's fun to be around especially when he gets to know you.
    Favorite Type: Electricity
    Special Skills: Speech Craft: Calculated words to get what he wants to know from you. He doesn't use it often...or does he.

Past: He's from a middle class family and the younger of two brothers. His from a very rural area (like a cliche sergeant) that isn't very known for their culture. He began writing at a very young age and hasn't stopped since it is a bit of an escape the boring world. He's a pretty good student in school and likes to learn (no matter how geeky that sounds). He wants to become a video game designer and going to an online school for such a degree. XD

This is a great thing to get to know some of you. XD I like it.As an alternate question for people to answer:

Take one character. How much has they evolved throughout the fan fiction? Tell us in what has they changed (Physically, Mentally, Spiritually.... etc.)

Emotionally; My character Josh is a fickle character. He is easily affected by what he sees. thus his character probably evolved the most in any of my main characters history. The beginning of the fan fiction is naive to what is happening around him until he joins the police force and he's overall immature in terms of understanding the world. Later in the fiction, he changes due to his losses to injustice to this cold uncaring person who will win at all cost. I have one more emotional change in store for him.

Physically. He starts off kind of leaner, then bulks up later on in the fan fiction during his return back to Kanto. His hair kind of progresses from shaved, to kind of shaved, to mohawk, and finally he is just going to grow his hair out later one. At first he didn't have any scars, now he does. XD

I have a spiritual change in store for him. But I'm not going to get into that much.

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Imagine a hypothetical situation where you're a character in your fic. Write your character bio[Like you would an RP character].

Name:
    Thomas *****

Appearance: Thomas is tall, about 5 feet and 9 inches, although he has trouble getting his head around the imperial system. Unfortunately, he doesn't know his height in cm.( ^_^;;;) He's barely overweight, but very unfit. He has brown hair and blue-grey eyes that are never seen other than through his glasses, which are blue with squarish rims. He usually wears nothing fancier than jeans or shorts and a t-shirt, though during the school year he is forced to endure his school's horrid grey uniform.

Personality: Thomas is intelligent, so he takes a few subjects above his year level, namely History, Science and Maths. He's ridiculously laid-back about life, though - too laid-back, according to some people. His self-admitted greatest flaw is pride, which leads him to believe he doesn't really need to study that much, even though he knows full well he does.

Although Thomas is a nerd in just about every sense of the word, he never gets picked on physically. This puzzled him for a while because of how all the nerdy characters in the books he read always seemed to get beaten up, given wedgies etc. He eventually realised, however, that the reason for this was that he was so much bigger than most of his potential antagonists. HE finds this amusing, to say the least. After all, who would possibly be scared of him?

Thomas doesn't go out of his way to make friends; he much prefers the company of his laptop, anyway. He keeps his few real-life friends close, however, although most of the time they seem to be something of an annoyance to him. He is known within his family for shutting himself away in his room for hours on end with little light and even less airflow, but it doesn't bother him. He gets headaches because of this, but he doesn't care. This may or may not contribute to his lack of friends.

Despite having few friends, he likes to think that people respect him as an intellectual. In fact, he probably has more friends than he believes he does, especially among his similarly intellectually-advanced peers.

He is also annoyed by how many Thomases there are in his year at school. He knows there are at least ten out of about four hundred, and probably more he's missed. Must have been a popular name in 94/95.

History: Thomas was born in Hamilton, but moved to Blenheim when he was two. He started school, but moved back up to Hamilton again near the end of his first year. He has shifted between schools due to various problems, even being homeschooled for a while, but he's settled in to his life at HBHS now, where he is part of the ALP (Advanced/Accelerated Learning Program) In 2008, he won some competition and went to the United States for ten days, and loved it. In late 2008, he discovered the wonders of anime and manga, and is now a budding otaku, which means that he spends even more time on his computer, voraciously devouring volume after volume of his favourites.

His download of supercell's album just finished also, so he's going to leave now and go listen to it. It was a big download too, so the internet is going off for most of today. And probably tomorrow, as well. See you when I see you~!

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • Who came up with this topic...? xD

Imagine a hypothetical situation where you're a character in your fic. Write your character bio[Like you would an RP character].
    (Why do I get the feeling it's going to be a dejá-vu...?)
    Name: David Lawride
    Nick: D or Law
    Personality: The calm type, and also rather reserved. He likes to send out a joke or two once in a while, often to relieve the atmosphere, usually recurring to satire. He can get scared easily, though, as well as getting confused at what people might sometimes tell him. He likes to keep discretion.
    Bio: Though being born in an urban environment, David didn't quite get to know everything about what a city life really was, so he spent most of his time imagining and creating stories he still keeps with him about it. He moved to a much more rural environment early in his life, which contributed for him to perfect his points of view on how different places really are. So right now, living near the fields allows him to interact with Pokémon more than ever, rather than catching them, enabling him a better understanding of their natures and behaviors.

I'd agree with Feign there; too many real life details put in. xD

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013

This is going to be awfully easy, though hardly appropriate for a roleplay...

Name (full): Giratina
    Bio: Giratina enjoys either A. being unquestionably in charge of stuff or B. going it alone (though unquestionably in charge is nicer because she doesn't have to do everything). It doesn't matter if it's as small as a little two-minnute project or running a whole alternate universe, Mew help anyone who tries to mess her up when she's in her groove. Known for being the subject of countless rumors stating she is a tyrannical male Pokémon with no heart and millions of evil servants which rise up from the deepest gates of Hell (she does, as a matter of fact, keep a rather pleasant existence in a nearly-deserted aternate universe which is set up in a ring around our own, obtained from Palkia when he tried to destroy her giant library in the castle, and her only constant aquaintance is her 'assistant'), she's actually not very harmful at all. Usually.

Her Forward Form in Never-Turn-Back* - get it? Never turning back means going forward? - is primarily a mix-and-match of the other two forms she takes when in other various worlds. Her head is a (somewhat cartoonified) version of the Another Form head, while most of her body is a streamlined Origin Form. The only deviation from this is her wing-arm-thingies, which have been taken from the attack stance of her Another Form and mutated into three-fingered black claws. They're necessary for her to type properly - stringy wispy black things or giant wings are not easy to manipulate on a small keyboard all at the same time.

As a human, she got killed by a misfire of Heatran's Earth Power and was dragged up to Arceus' magic levitating castle in the sky and got dumped with the job of writing down everything that ever happened that was interesting enough to remember because really Arceus' memory was getting pretty bad and he had to remember everything which he didn't do very well because he's seen so many cool and really dumb things go on in the universe that his incredible mind is just getting too filled up with that stuff to remember the new things, and then eventually Palkia tried to burn down all the things she had written up until that point and Arceus got angry and told Palkia that he needed to get a new place for her to stay, at which point he forced her into a really big but totally empty plot of universe - and seriously, it had no walls or floor, the whole thing was all white - which was connected to a seriously creepy anti-matter place called the Reverse World (we'll get into that later) and gave her some universe-manipulating powers so that she could mess it up to her heart's content because Palkia didn't care at all anymore, and then eventually some psycho dudes named Zero and Newton came into the Reverse World and started prancing around like a couple of Mewing astronauts, which disturbed Giratina slightly but not enough to give them the boot since they never really went past the Reverse World which she didn't much care about anyway (it was very dark and ugly in there, she only went in when it was absolutely necessary), and then Zero left for a little while (Newton came back and forth and never actually stopped; he was actually rather nice to Giratina even though they didn't know each other particularly well because the Origin Form's voicebox wasn't capable of speaking the Unown Dialect, an offshoot of Pokémian similar to English) and Zero eventually returned with the Megarig, a lot of Magnemites, a few years of aging, a demented plan of detonating the Real World because it was polluting the Reverse World or something tot hat effect, and some sort of demented cosplay outfit, and trapped her and started threatening to take the Reverse World as his own or... something, at which point Ho-oh's pawn came in and dispatched him like he always did - well, long story short, Zero wound up in a glacier, and then Moltres melted him out and Giratina hauled him off to Never-Turn-Back to demand that he become her assistant for however how long Arceus says (really, Arceus' preferred alternative was to drop him in Treasure Town as a Shuppet or something, but nobody likes Treasure Town when Arceus is involved) which he probably will never mention again, in which case Zero will enjoy dreadful torment at the hands of a psycho Legendary for the rest of eternity and occasionally do some actual assisting when her job calls for someone to pester the 'main characters' to give them a sort of hand when they really need it even though Giratina constantly vows that she tries not to interfere with their journeys and that the only thing she does is write them down and put them in Arceus' Archives for other Legendaries or the big guy himself to come in and browse to their hearts' content, and also she posts things on the Internet.

*Never-Turn-Back: aforementioned universe looping around our own

Take one character. How much has they evolved throughout the fan fiction? Tell us in what has they changed (Physically, Mentally, Spiritually.... etc.)

Oh my goodness, Casey. Mentally, he started off totally petrified of Pokémon and had never seen one in his life - he was also a very cautious person and never tried many new things. As the story progresses, though, a few rude awakenings to reality and just facts of life do help him to loosen up somewhat. (There is actually a very distinct 'personality goal' I have for him by the prologue). Physically, he ages five years, has his eyes change color, gets his hair grown out and changing color from black to dark red, and gets some sort of purple rubbersuit in the course of a couple of hours around the beginning of the story, and does change one minor but very important detail near the end, but... that's about it.

Syrynn

Writer of Tales
    Years
  • If all of your characters were told that the story's current setting was too 'boring' and the fic was to be resumed in a high-school boarding school, how would they react?

Dylan: Well, excuse me for not meeting your morphing expectations, 'your majesty!' And I'm not going to school looking like this. Are you insane?

Pidge: Why would a Pidgey need to go to school? We just fly around and act cute for a living. At least, I did... when I was alive...

Shade: Not my fault there's not enough gore. Want me to murder a few people? Will that satisfy you?

Kyra: I didn't know getting clocked by a two-by-four was too monotonous for you. Next time I'll try to die more fantastically.

Chell: School again? I already have my diploma, so can I just go home now? I have to feed my Quilava.

?????? (Vital character debuting in Chapter Eight): Don't blame me, you guys! I haven't even been introduced yet!

Boss: Oh boy, a high school! I call the evil principal!

Others: ................

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Reintroduce ourselves? pah I already did that XD (and I think Sol. got it bolded in her topic I think too).
    Yeah, but that was in January or early in the year. We've had many comings and goings since then and since it's the end of the year we might as well reintroduce ourselves again. XD

I'd agree with Feign there; too many real life details put in. xD
    I did say a hypothethical situation so technically it's not my fault. *whistles innocently*

Name:
    Mizan Zamni
    Aliases and Nicknames: Mizan, Mizan de la Plume Kuroi, Mizan of the Black Feather.
    Personality: Mizan is usually a pretty laid back kind of person. Most people take solace in the fact that they feel relaxed while he is around since he's never in any hurry to do anything. Unfortunately, this also leads to chronic procrastination on his part. Apart from that, most people find him overly eccentric and tend to back away slowly when he begins to talk about his interests. Being an otaku where no one is into anime and manga is tough.

According to the Myers-Briggs Personality Type test, he is an INTP 'Architect', but has occasionally tested as an INTJ 'Scientist'. He usually plans ahead but doesn't always implement the plans. He enjoys solving problems and creating problems for others to solve. To that effect, he is a sadist.
    Appearance: Mizan has black hair and a constantly changing height. Whether this is due to him using holograms or some form of light refraction technique is a moot point. He usually wears a dark, crimson and leather longcoat(due to his obsession with longcoats from watching DTB and Black Cat), a dark red fedora with a black strip running through it, black gloves, black jeans, and red glasses from A-Look.
    [Note that the only non-fic character detail I put in was my glasses which are real enough.
    History: Enigma.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Name: Thomas *****
    I'm sorry, but every time I see something asterisked out, I try to figure out what swear word has the same amount of letters, and try to fit it in.

There are a lot of five-letter words that could be, which is really unfortunate and hilarious.

Bay

Years
  • Astinus, what happened to that topic you said you're going to do? D:

Let's go with Jacob, shall we? Physically, he changed a lot in four years. His hair changed from graying to all out white. Also, he had more wrinkles than before. :P Mentally, boy it was fun doing that. First he goes from trying to get the plates from his former friend to "using" one of his former student to get away from being caught to suddenly wanting to get the plates for his own bidding. Heck, he got crazy by shooting anyone that gets in his way (and he did to two people and almost to one). Later on though he realized what he did is totally selfish and tried to fix the mistakes. Silly Jacob not wanting to go to jail. XD

Will do the RP question laterz. I still have one final to study and a final paper to do. :<

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
    Years
  • *Teleports in quickly for no real reason other than that he can and is somewhat bored.*

Imagine a hypothetical situation where you're a character in your fic. Write your character bio[Like you would an RP character]
    Name: Shrike Alvaron

Description: Shrike is tall at about six feet, with an average build (not too lean, not too much muscle) while being a bit on the pudgy side. Ask him his weight and he'll probably sarcastically answer with "over 9000 pounds" but in reality it's closer to 205 pounds. His eyes and hair are both brown, with hair kept short and simply combed forward. He literally tends to wear the same outfit day after day, always with either blue denim jeans or shorts depending on weather (jeans currently as of the start of the story). Shirts tend to be plain in design and mostly brown or tan in color. One common theme across his shirts is that they almost always have a collar, due to his obscure sense of "fashion." At least he keeps it folded down. Being a nerd who's been sitting in front of his computer for over a decade now, he wears prescription glasses and can barely see a foot clearly without them, but is by no means blinded if they're removed. He usually keeps a [silver] black watch on as well, because he's obsessed with time and doesn't buy into the hip thing of getting out your cell phone to check the time. He does carry a cell phone though, although as he also doesn't buy into the whole texting fad it's just a normal slider phone without a QWERTY keypad. Due to the rain he starts out the story [When it's rainy or otherwise cold he] wearing wears a black and gray coat, in which he [sometimes] keeps his Nintendo DS (with a flash card) and a small netbook in one of the coat's large interior pockets, never feeling safe without a computer nearby.

Personality: Shrike is generally lazy, preferring to do nothing at all unless something has to be done. He loves wasting away time by playing video games or watching TV and has perfected the ability to do both at the same time, more than doubling his entertainment efficiency! He's not all lazy, though, and when under pressure frequently becomes extremely focused and serious. This complete 180 switch can quickly burn him out if he's not careful. Due to stress as of late he's been burning out quickly, and is desperately waiting for when he can just relax again without worrying about so much work.

Besides TV and video games, Shrike has a general interest and even outright fascination with all sorts of technology and is able to quickly familiarize himself with anything that has even a single circuit. This leads him to also be a fan of science fiction TV shows and books, but he's also interested in magic and fantasy. He doesn't care much for sports or other physical activities, however deep down he has a secret desire to explore the world. His interest in Pokemon has waned over the years, to the point where now it seems like Pokemon was simply a passing phase of his. held strong over the years, much to his own surprise and leading to frequent jokes by his younger sister. [He's mostly focused on the more "imaginative" aspects of the fandom, not playing the games as much anymore.] He still plays the games once in a while, but they don't interest him now as they once did.

Due to how shut-in he is, Shrike is pretty much a loner having few real friends, all of whom are over the internet. Offline, his general shyness and distrust of strangers makes it hard for him to really get to know other people. He tends to have the belief that everyone is some conniving, lying bastard only out for their own good until they can prove otherwise. He doesn't mind being a loner though, and has in fact come up with a philosophy that he lives by: "If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone." Of course, he isn't the most assertive or aggressive guy and would probably still leave someone alone even if they were bothering him.

Shrike tends to be fairly neutral when it comes to morals, leaning to the good side. He generally doesn't mind what other people do, so long as it doesn't physically harm another person's life. He believes that everyone should be free to do what they want, so long as it doesn't infringe on the one basic human right to live. As such he doesn't mind thievery in general, but when threats and weapons get involved, that's when he draws the line. Unlike what he likes to say, he doesn't really like criminals when it comes to real life. He even [Despite that, he] "steals" himself, being known to frequently pirate video games and music online. While not a thief when it comes to physical things, he frequently plays as one in video games and relishes in pretending to be a dashing [dual dagger wielding] rogue.

Lately he's been falling into a rut, realizing that his lack of aspiration means he has no real goals for his life. This has left him to question his entire self, and wonder what it would take to turn his life around before he runs himself into the ground. This probably isn't what he had in mind.

History: Shrike's history is largely uneventful. Raised to a normal-sized family but with a large extended family, Shrike could never really figure out where he fit into the scheme of things when the family got together. He has a younger sister who he tends to argue and feud with when they're home together, in particular as her interests tends to be stuff he hates and vice-versa. Early in his teenage years his family was uprooted and moved to a new town. The sudden break from his childhood friends and sudden shock of moving left him unable to establish new friends and turned him into the loner he is today. While he had trouble adjusting to being a loner at first, by the time he left high school he had grown used to it and had, somehow, made a few friends which he still keeps in contact with online despite having moved away again to college. Being a big nerd with a love for technology, Shrike naturally went into the field of Computer Science and is quite good at it.

I definitely did not copy that from an RP where I pretty much am roleplaying myself with small changes. Nope, definitely not. Ignore all the changes I made to it and stuff I marked out but didn't actually delete for some reason.

Answering that would spoil too much ._.

*Teleports out amid a flash of smoke.*

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Imagine a hypothetical situation where you're a character in your fic. Write your character bio
    Name: Secret Agent LeSabre.
    Description: A cunning and devious individual, LeSabre is short, thin, and balding. He always dresses well, even when just hanging around the house. He is normally calm but has a short temper and can go on long, expletive-filled tirades when angered. He always wears a confident, sinister smirk on his face. He is surprisingly physically active for his age, though he would rather curl up with some good high school romance anime.
    Bio: A "financial crimes" secret agent, he is called in to investigate corporations and individuals when fraud is suspected. He keeps up on the latest big-name fraud cases, and has a fascination with Bernie Madoff. Every car he has owned since 1953 has been a Buick and every hotel he has stayed at since 1956 has been a Quality Inn or one of their associated brands, and brand loyalty runs deep. He has no Pokemon to speak of, though he operates in a region rich in Pokemon. He is semi-retired but still investigates on an "as-needed" basis.

Lisa has learned to cope with not being the best at something (like Pokemon training) and has developed meaningful relationships with her Pokemon. She has become a more caring individual, and has learned to rely on others.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Astinus, what happened to that topic you said you're going to do? D:
    Later when I'm more awake. Right now, I'm just futzing around the Internet because I'm tired but can't sleep.

Don't worry. I'll be posting it when I'm more coherent and not about to say "Why so angry about cheese of all things?"

txteclipse

The Last
    Years

Name: txteclipse

Appearance: Slightly underweight 6' Caucasian with extremely average brown hair and eyes. Enjoys wearing bright colors.

Personality: Typically quiet and somewhat shy. The kind of person who won't look directly at you when you pass him in the street. Becomes extremely excited and talkative when a subject is brought up that interests him. Has a few, close friends that he would die for. Can be stubborn at times, and has little patience with people he deems incompetent. Logical exterior with emotional interior.

Favorite Type: Dragon

Special Skills: Building computers and robots, knowledgeable about many subjects, deep thinker, uses both sides of his brain in equal measure.

History: txteclipse's younger brother was paralyzed by a Grand Maul seizure when he was three years old. This forced his family to grow extremely close in order to adapt: otherwise the household would have failed. Having a brother in such a condition has given txty a unique outlook on life: he tries to cherish every day, and live enough for both himself and his underprivileged sibling. He sees the value in focusing on the needs of others rather than his own, and tries to do so, but can be selfish at times.

Otherwise, not much has happened of note in txty's life. He graduated high school in '08, and is now seeking his degree in Mechanical Engineering.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but every time I see something asterisked out, I try to figure out what swear word has the same amount of letters, and try to fit it in.

There are a lot of five-letter words that could be, which is really unfortunate and hilarious.
    It's not a swear word. Y_Y Stop trying to pin things on me. :3

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    'S MAH BIRTHDAY, BABESES.

..In case you, uh, wanted to keep records or something and perhaps even shower me with lots and lots of presents. [whistles innocently]

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Happy birthday!

My gift to you, is this:

Fanfiction Lounge

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    It's not a swear word. Y_Y Stop trying to pin things on me. :3
    I know. Heck, your last name could even be "bishi", or my personal favorite, "Büttz".

Mistah Büttz.

Anyhow, that promised topic, because we're F&W, not OC.

I read an article in a magazine that said in one part that the best writing one can have is the one that's "sweated out." Meaning that instead of waiting for the emotional inspiration that makes you run for the pen and paper/keyboard, the writer sits in the chair and struggles for every word. Then there's no emotional attachment to the words.

So, to use the question from the forums for this magazine: Is writing mostly inspiration or determination? And what are your secrets for turning the inspiration into determination? And which writing do you enjoy more: the inspired or the worked-for?

Dagzar

The Dreamer
    Years
  • Is writing mostly inspiration or determination? And what are your secrets for turning the inspiration into determination? And which writing do you enjoy more: the inspired or the worked-for?
    For me, writing is determination. If I waited for inspiration to pop up, I'd never get anything done. So, I just sit down every evening and write. Though, I've found that writing when you're inspired is much more fun. When inspired, I get way more done and I tend to write more then my hourly writing session requires, forgetting that I could be doing other, more important things (like browsing TV Tropes :p).

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • I read an article in a magazine that said in one part that the best writing one can have is the one that's "sweated out." Meaning that instead of waiting for the emotional inspiration that makes you run for the pen and paper/keyboard, the writer sits in the chair and struggles for every word. Then there's no emotional attachment to the words.

So, to use the question from the forums for this magazine: Is writing mostly inspiration or determination? And what are your secrets for turning the inspiration into determination? And which writing do you enjoy more: the inspired or the worked-for?

And I thought that the so-called "sweated out" way of writing was the worst type. I mean, when a person struggles to get something to write, the result is usually unplanned - you just write whatever comes at you first so you don't miss what you've just now gotten onto. In that sense, the emotional inspiration seems to be the best path to me.

So determination and inspiration are tied together, I guess. You need determination to get writing and inspiration to write. They're two elements you need to get something written on paper. So turning inspiration into determination is more a case of wanting to write rather than having something to write.

My two cents. Call them paragraphs. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back