• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite and worst Youtubers

Years
Marbozir is a great youtuber that covers some niche strategy games that I like (sometimes I like to watch him play them more than actually playing myself). He has a very heavy and unique accent, once you get used to it.

I also hear a lot of good stuff about math youtubers, like numberphile and 3blue1brown. Never actually watched any of their videos, but a lot of people recommend them. Maybe I should watch some of their videos once in a while, I'm sure I can also learn something.

I don't really consume a lot of youtube, I mostly follow some of Marbozir's series exclusively.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Faves: Shane Dawson -- He's such an inspiration in what he does as an entertainer and YouTuber. His content is consistent, yet funny and even though it's changed through the years, he's able to keep it fresh.
Jacksepticeye- Again; funny, but I love his commentary on games. Specifically the SouthPark and Rick and Morty game.
Call me Kevin- His Sims series is almost like a show in a way, how he shows the different activities of one sim or many.
MessYourself- Another entertaining and yet, funny YouTuber.
Willam: Willam's just really hilarious and I love her beat down vids <3
There are honestly so many more, but I watch them on a daily basis.

I don't really have any I dislike or think is the 'worst'.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Oct 23, 2018
I browse videos in the beauty community a lot and I love Tati and Emily Noel. Most toxic in the beauty community is Laura Lee (just find her super obnoxious) and Manny MUA. I guess anyone who follows the Jeffree Star- Manny MUA- Laura Lee drama will know.

Years
Am I the only person that only watches tech youtubers these days? Am I really that big of a tech geek? Anyway, the list is...

- Unbox Therapy
- Austin Evans
- Matthew Moniz
- LinusTechTips
- UrAvgConsumer
- MrMobile [Michael Fisher]
- MK8HD
- Dave Lee

That's... a lot (to me, at least) for the sake of tech content, but I like to get varied opinions on things like mobile/laptop reviews and see if most of these youtubers more or less either agree with each other or have something different to say.

Plus, I like looking at some of the gadget recommendation videos they sometimes do (especially UrAvgConsumer), just in case I feel like I might need to purchase something particularly useful.

Years
sWooZie. He's brilliant. I have this terrible suspicion that he invents anecdotes because I cannot fathom that anyone has a life that amusing and eventful.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Fav

Pokemon

Judimakefun - polish pokemon youtuber, uploads pokemon hacks too

Overall

Sushibi9000 - my german buddy
Phelous - How can you not like this funny guy?
JonTronShow - Who said fat people are lame?
Wiiguy 8bit stereo - if you like 8bit music with echos this is the channel for you

Worst

Myopinions33 - hates Pan, and thinks she should never been born due to her GT version

Metriname

its metr
Years
i'd say my favorites are something like

1.Nitro Rad (i love his style and rewiews more than anything else)
2.Cellbit (he is in portuguese but you should still check him out)
3.Captain Disilusion (anyone that checks his channel out should like him)
4.Quinton Rewiews (another one of the "i love his style" ones)
5.ralphthemoviemaker (love his style and his personality)
6.Vsauce (he's great ok)
7.ManlyBadassHero (my favorite letsplayer even if he only plays horror games)
8.Alpharad (i just like him)
9.Barnaby Dixon (have fallen in love with his videos recently)
10.all of Maxmoefoe (i just love this massive legend)

i don't really have youtubers i hate that much, so i'll leave this one blank

Back