• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Bands and Singers

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
  • What are your favorite bands and singers?

Mine are: 3 Doors Down, Creed, Nickelback, Smash Mouth, Brooks & Dunn, Tim McGraw, and The Monkees

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    well some of mine are..
    (in no specific order)
    1. AFI
    2. Blink182
    3.The Darkness
    4. Linkin Park
    5.Greenday
    6.Nirvana

There are more but this is all i can think of now

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Evanescence, Morning Musume, SHE... I think that's all. o.o;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Heh...if it's popular, then I automatically don't like it. I'm a fan of Weird Al Yankovic (who I do hope someone else has heard of here <.<), the late, great Johnny Cash, and anything oldies-ish.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Utada Hikaru! ^_^ I like a lot of Japanese singers. Some other favorite singers/groups would be Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, and Hoku. (We know her family really well.)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    My favorite band always has been, and always will be, Linkin Park.They just flat out rock, and have some very excellent songs that I can relate to.Numb, Crawling, Runaway, you name it, all of them rock

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Heh...if it's popular, then I automatically don't like it. I'm a fan of Weird Al Yankovic (who I do hope someone else has heard of here <.<), the late, great Johnny Cash, and anything oldies-ish.
    I know of Weird Al Yankovic. I like his two Star Wars songs, and his Pokemon song. Great stuff. He's really funny too. :) Once he was having a concert in my city, and during that weekend, someone walked past me on the street that looked just like him. Do you think it could of been him? o_O

Years
  • A long, long time ago. In a galaxy far away, Naboo was under an attack.
    And I thought me and Qui Gon Jin could talk the federation in to cuttin them a little slack.
    Well, their responses didnt thrill us, they locked the doors and tried to kill us.
    We escaped from the gas, and met Jar Jar in Bossnass(dunno how to spell!!!)
    Bla bla bla bla(This is one part I forgot)
    My, my, this here Anakin guy, maybe Vader someday later now he's just a small fry.
    He left his home, and kissed his mummy goodbye, sayin' soon I'm going to be a Jedi...

Heh heh, that song is great. I like Wierd Al too.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Oh... Singers count too? n_n; Okay, here's mine... Avril Lavigne, Aya Matsuura, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Sun Yan-Zi, David Tao... And more. =D

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Evanescence! Linkon Park! Creed! Avril Lavigne(sp>,<)! Nine inch nails! Scorpeons! Queen! Nirvana! Enya! Adeimus! Dido! Bon Jovi! Chevell! Cold Play! Steven Tyler! Maryilin Manson(not him, just his music)! Smile Empty Sole! Ted Nugent! Chrystoper! Jewl! Survivor! Pearl Jam!
    Lots more, just can't remember em^_-
    ~the real Teara BTW

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • creed tops my list...then wierd al...then...I dunno, anything good...OH red hot chilli peppers are awesome...

yep, BOO ya!

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
  • My Bands

Linkin Park, Papa Roach, P.O.D, The Song From SA2B "Escape From The City", South Park Songs, Sum 41

Many People Here Like Linkin Park, In Almost Every Other Forum Where I'm At/Was Had A Total Of 0 People Who Liked Them..

Last edited:

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Let's se...
    Linkin Park, Rammstein, Sum 41, Evanescence, Weird Al Yankovic,
    Busted, Bosson, Roxette, Per Gessle, Carola, Sarek, Annika Ljungberg, Ted G?rdestad, ABBA, MiniMoni, Morning Musume, Utada Hikaru, AiM, Kouji Wada, Ayumi Hamasaki, Youko Ishida, Pri?re and Megumi Hayashibara...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hmmm...

Linkin Park
    Papa Roach
    Eminem
    Evanescence
    Dido

Hmmm...

*chokes and dies*