• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite breakfast cereals?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • My breakfast consists of a bowl of all the shredded flesh from all the orcs I've been killing on Middle Earth. Without milk.

Fruit Loops and Fruity Pebbles come in mind. I like eating multicolored stuff and all of that unhealthy sugar.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Chocolate Chex or Cinnamon Toast Crunch are my absolute favorites. Leave me alone in a grocery store with a bunch of money, I'll probably buy those!

Years
  • I used to go to town on Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles, and I loved Kix, Lucky Charms and Honey Bunches of oats. I used to eat cereal as is, dry, because eating it with milk is just gross.

Sirfetch’d

I used to go to town on Fruity and Cocoa Pebbles, and I loved Kix, Lucky Charms and Honey Bunches of oats. I used to eat cereal as is, dry, because eating it with milk is just gross.

I love dry cereal though I have never been able to enjoy Pebbles cereal dry. It's just too small and awkward. My go to dry cereal is Froot Loops.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohh, I love Fruit Loops, Reese's Puffs, Nesquik, and Honeycomb!

Yeah, those might be kinda kiddie stuff, but I don't get tired of em'. <33

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    If I eat cereal it's gonna be Frosted Flakes or Reese's Puffs. Nothing else has ever really appealed to me.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
  • I can't get fruity pebbles. I buy a box and I'll give the thing 3 or so days tops. If I get home at about midnight I feel like I have an excuse to have cereal for dinner...

Other than that I'll generally eat either Frosted Flakes or Peanut Butter Crunch.

Back