• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite breakfast cereals?

Years
    I love cereal and eat at least one bowl a day whether or not it's for breakfast. ^_^
    I'm pretty basic in taste these days and like stuff such as Honey Nut Cheerios, Corn Flakes, and plain Rice Krispies.
    How about you? I'd especially like to know about what kind of breakfast cereals are eaten around the world. :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I don't eat cereal; prefer something more continental for breakfast (croissant or toast or something)

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    i almost never have cereal. my breakfast is a cup of coffee, three slices of toast (w/ vegemite) and a green apple, pretty much the same thing every day.

but when i do have breakfast, it's almost always weet-bix. those things aren't bad. and occasionally i'll go and buy some interesting cereal and eat it rabidly for a few weeks, before eventually deciding i don't actually like it. but yeah, weet-bix is good.

Years
    I don't really eat cereal for breakfast these days hahahaha

But I do tend to go for ones with so-called "wholegrain certification" on the box.

Years
    I love eating cereals for breakfast they are super cool feel me with energy plus they are light. I do enjoy eating them as dinner too. I like many cereals but now i avoid those who contain a lot of sugar to avoid gaining weight but generally they are superb :)

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I hardly ever eat cereal anymore, but when I did I was a big fan of trix, fruity pebbles, the marshmallows of lucky charms and cinnamon toast crunch.

Now I usually have a granola bar, a bagel or some yogurt :)

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I rarely have cereal, and when I do it's usually plain Cheerios.

HOWEVER, if I'm picking [some] favorites...Trix, Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, and that one cereal with the marshmallows, that I cannot think of the name...? The magically delicious ones.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    People give Cheerios a hard time, but it's a great cereal. Other two I eat are Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    For a healthy cereal I really love Honey Bunches of Oats. Good stuff.

But if we're talking unhealthy, then the Cinnabon cereal is the best cereal ever made.
    Favorite breakfast cereals?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Cereal is one of my main foods that I sustain myself on. It is low calorie, tasty, and filling. Something that is immensely rare for most foods. It allows me to have a sweet, desertlike substance without having to worry about immense weight gain or unhealthiness. I love cereal and I can't get enough of it.

My absolute favorite type of cereal is Special K. It is one of the more "real" tasting cereals, and is more wheatlike and grainy like I enjoy. Especially strawberry/chocolate Special K. I get to have delicious desert without much of the consequences in this one especially.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Cereal is a must-have for any university student. Serves mainly as a breakfast-lunch on weekends when you wake up at 2pm.

That said, my favourite (and pretty much the only one I eat) is Nesquik. Little balls of sweet chocolatey deliciousness.

Bay

Years
    There are several I like. Trix, Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Special K, Fruit Loops, Captain Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, and Frosted Flakes are among my favorites.

Back