• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite chocolate

favorite chocolate

• Total voters

Ayselipera

Definitely dark chocolate. I love the bitter/sweet flavor mix omggg. I tend to find too when buying cheap chocolate or just a different brand most of the time dark chocolate tends to be okay at the worst. Although I have had a few really bad dark chocolates before. Milk chocolate though. I swear almost 9 times out of ten if you're buying super cheap milk chocolate or not a notable brand then it is usually horrible. Just the lowest grade chocolate there is. Even so I do love good milk chocolate.

White chocolate to me isn't even really chocolate... yeah it's shaped into the same shapes regular chocolate is, but it's just vanilla and sugar and no cocoa. It's just so gross ughh.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm a chocholic, even though I don't eat chocolate often. My favorite type is milk chocolate followed by dark chocolate.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • White chocolate <3 I can't believe I'm the only one to have voted for it so far. I love every kind of chocolates, but this one's really my favourite one. I particularly like it on Ice-cream bars.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I like caramel chocolate most, although it's practically impossible to get in any quantity.
    It's no more actual chocolate than white is, but still shares common properties.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I guess I like all three, but out of them I prefer milk and dark chocolate. Out of those two, my favorite is dark chocolate. :)

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i love both white and dark chocolate, but i guess i've loved white chocolate longer (i've only recently appreciated the taste of dark chocolate).

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Milk chocolate. <3 I'm not very fond of the bitterness of dark chocolates, except for Hershey's (and maybe I have to try more of the sweets under this category), and white chocolate? Well, I like it, but not as much as my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    I don't have a specific preference for chocolate as a whole. Whether it be milk, dark or white. I cut back on white/milk cause they give a lot more fat than dark.

Years
  • I don't prefer any kind. I tend to taste every chocolate there is until I find the one that I like.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    There's nothing better than dark chocolate, and dark chocolate is to die for. I love it even more when it is mixed with either mint, or ginger.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I adore white chocolate but I'm sure I'm in the minority on that one, haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I adore dark chocolate omg <3 I just simply cannot have enough of that.

I am like...a sucker for chocolate. Give me a bar and I'll eat it whole.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i like milk and white chocolate
    i tried dark chocolate once and the taste was not good

Back