• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Crime Drama?

What is your favorite Crime Drama?

• CSI/NY/Vegas/Miami

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • NCIS/LA

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • The Mentalist

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lie To Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Cold Case

• The Forgotten

• Numb3rs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Comment)

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Just wondering, if you even watch Crime Dramas at all, which one of the choices in the poll is your favorite, mine would have to be The Forgotten, its just so well written and unique.

Years
  • Dude you can't leave off Law and Order, that's the original crime drama right there. :/ 20+ seasons and its one of the most successful and well-received TV series ever.

I do love me some NCIS though, great show.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • How is Law and Order: Special Victims Unit not up here? I mean really. Best crime drama ever.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • NCIS. In addition to the serious business that's going on in the show, there's some good humor in it too. CSI (all series) comes in at a close second.

Years
  • How is Law and Order: Special Victims Unit not up here? I mean really. Best crime drama ever.

SVU has the best cast out of any of the Law and Order's, and Crime shows in General. Ice-T. 'Nuff said. Actually Dr. Wong is my favorite, he can make you think you're a giraffe.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    CSI Ny is my favorite Crime show. Now I waiting its season 7.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    CSI (Las Vegas preferably, but the other ones are good), NCIS, and Criminal Minds are all Crime Dramas that I watch and enjoy.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Hmmm I don't like modern crime dramas. My favorite crime drama is The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes because I like Sherlock Holmes. I have not seen the new Sherlock Holmes series yet but I have watched clips on Youtube and it seems very good.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • This poll is invalid without Law and Order. No, I don't even watch that show, but making a poll without L&O? XD Just no.

Anyways, I love, love, love Castle, but I gotta hand it to NCIS: the show just rocks, and I mean really rocks. 7 seasons of awesome kickassery, and counting.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Life On Mars because it didn't take the seriousness over the top all the time and I think it captured the 70s quite nicely (I love the 70s which helped me enjoy it a lot more). Not that I would know of course, seeing as I wasn't alive then; but I think the setting was pulled of really well and I enjoyed it a lot even if it wasn't 100% realistic. All of the characters were very good aswell, and I value characters very high (if not highest) on my list of what makes a good show. Too bad it was so short.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Well, I have a load of favourites. For different reasons:

The Mentalist: Clever how the murder/whatever pans out, and how Jane gets to the conclusion of who is the murderer/culprit.

Lie To Me: Cal Lightman's various games and how he knows when people are lying. Awesome to me, and he uses this to his advantage to make anyone tell him what he needs to know.

Castle: Similar to the Mentalist, however also adding how Castle's family provide humor and sometimes helpful hints in the cases.

Criminal Minds: How the profile is so accurate, and how each character reacts. Shame Gideon left, as he was one of the most interesting characters. They often also toy with the culprit (such as Hotchner beating Dr Reid up just to gain an unsubs trust to get him to be disarmed), though still follow the rules (unlike the previous entries)

Life On Mars: Vendak summed that one up

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • ncis/crinimal minds - shows i like to watch but dont get allot of :( (yet ;D)
    out of the poll my favorite would be BONES, cant wait for season 6 ^.^ come on, how cant you love bones?

and if pysch counts, then thats my most favorite. crime/drama/(comedy :x)

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • From this list, Bones, though NCIS is a close second. I also love the Law and Order series, however.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Law & Order Special: Victims Unit.
    Good cast, interesting cases and overall awesome.

Years
  • CSI Miami specifically. Its just awesome when Horatio takes his sunglasses off after making some witty phrase as the tune kicks in... umm its also just generally fun to watch :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Criminal Minds is good but I haven't really got stuck into it yet.

Really like Lie To Me. A very good direction to go with a show. I've only tuned in for a few episodes but they're enthralled me each time I've watched them.

Back