• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Gym Leader?

Years
  • Just like my Elite 4 thread;

Which Sinnoh Gym Leader would be your favorite and why?

Mine would have to be Volkner, he was fun to battle and is pretty chill :3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Volkner because of how cool he looks. I also have a soft spot for Candice and Maylene because they're cute.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • My favorite leader in Sinnoh is Volkner; he's tough and I like his personality.

~Chi

Fu Manchu ftw
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Maylene was a tough battle, so I'm gonna go with her.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Volkner is my favorite gym leader because he's calm, he's strong and he also uses electric types.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Roark, he reminds me of the lead singer of Death Cab For Cutie, who in turn reminds me of a very good friend of mine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Wake and Fatina, probably. Wake had a pretty big role in the manga and reminds me of Chuck, another cool gym leader. Fatina was hard as balls in Platinum for my nuzlocke.

Ah, and Volkner is cool too but since everyone will vote for him i'll refrain.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Volkner for sure. He had some great variation in his team, plus he was kinda cool.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    My favourite? Candice... cause she is aroud the same age as the player and he lives in a snow city xD

CLU

┐('へ')┌ Like I cared
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Here
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    I love Volkner. Because he uses electric Pokemon! :3
    But Roark is adorable (and makes great pair with Volkner /shot).

★CLU

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Candice. She's the best looking of the SInnoh Gym Leaders, probably from being the youngest (at least appearance-wise). Plus there's that whole Snow Warning/Snow Cloak combo she uses when you battle her.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Favorite Gym Leader?

Ice Ice Baby...
    Candice would have to be my favourite Gym Leader fomr the Sinnoh region. She's enthusiastic, energetic and young. Plus I used to like ice types but now I prefer gorund.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Haha, I like all of them, but just to be slightly different...

Favorite Gym Leader?
    Favorite Gym Leader?

Byron's pokémon are good in both games, although I think despite the commonness I prefer battling Bronzor to Magneton (Although he'd be even better if he had Bronzong). Bastiodon is a cool pokémon and kinda cute, and Steelix is tough too. He makes a pretty tough battle, but normally quite straightforward, although failing to OHKO Bastiodon results in pain. He's also just a nice character overall.

Fantina also has cool pokémon, such as Mismagius, Gengar, and in Platinum Drifblim, Basnette and my personal favourite Dusknoir. As is the nature of ghosts, they're tricky to face. Also, she's not creepy like most ghost users (the main reason I like Phoebe from Hoenn), even if she is slightly French (I dislike the French accent and most of their food, although not croissants).

I can't understand why these guys don't get more love...

Back