• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Dragon

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Voted for Kingdra, Flygon and Hydreigon. Used Kingdra and Flygon in-game and they are very reliable sweepers. Haven't used hydreigon yet, but its form and typing (dark/dragon) rocks so it got my vote.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    voted for Flygon, Salamence, and Dragalge

I usually vote for Altaria in this poll but I like Dragalge more than Altaria and I can always vote for it in the Flying-type poll. Gen. 3 Dragons were my first impression of how cool Dragon-types are so they will always be my favorites, but Dragalge is cool in that it's an algae Dragon which sounds like a weird combination but that's what I like in a Pok?mon ;P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I limited it to three dragons just so I don't end up marking half of them or something psh.

Flygon: I love love love Flygon. Ever since I laid eyes on it I just loved its design and I loved using it on my team the first time I did. I love it in the Jirachi movie as well and just ugh. I love Flygon a lot. ?

Altaria: Fluffy cloud dragon bird how could I not??? I especially started to love it after I used it in Colosseum and it's been a favorite ever since.

Goomy Line: my recent favorite (of course) and probably my favorite out of the generation 6 Pokemon. It's so cute and squishy and I love it. And again, Goodra was great to have on my X team when I first played through the game, as well.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Turns out I love a lot of Dragon-types haha.

Top three:
    Flygon - One of my absolute favourite Pokemon! Like Ash said, I just... love him haha.
    Dragalge - A really unique design and typing. c: Both of these things really appealed to me and it's soon going to be part of my team on my new Pokemon X playthrough.
    Latias/Latios - Not only for their looks (though I'm not that particularly fond of their Megas) but for their appearance in PMD!

The rest:

Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite
    Altaria
    Rayquaza
    Salamance
    Gible/Gabite/Garchomp
    Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus
    Deino/Zweilous/Hyrdeigon
    Reshiram
    Tyrunt/Tyrantrum
    Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra
    Noibat/Noivern

Years
    Dragonite in a hard stomp on all of these lol

my fave pkm. Pretty much only dragon i really like besides altaria. Though i like the 2D design better. The 3DS Altaria looks kinda stupid :-/

Haxorous is pretty dope as well.

Years
    As I said in the other thread as well, thanks to everyone who participated in FPT voting this week!

Even before polling began, Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite were the favorites, having won the previous 2 Dragon type polls. And as voting opened, the fortunes of the other participating Pokemon didn't change, as they were draggin' across the finish line watching the Dragonite family claim their 3rd straight victory. Best of luck to them in the finale!

If you haven't yet, be sure to go checkout the results of this week's other poll (Fighting types), and then when you're finished there, go and vote in this week's new polls- Ghost type and Ground type Pokemon!

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    As I said in the other thread as well, thanks to everyone who participated in FPT voting this week!

Even before polling began, Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite were the favorites, having won the previous 2 Dragon type polls. And as voting opened, the fortunes of the other participating Pokemon didn't change, as they were draggin' across the finish line watching the Dragonite family claim their 3rd straight victory. Best of luck to them in the finale!

If you haven't yet, be sure to go checkout the results of this week's other poll (Fighting types), and then when you're finished there, go and vote in this week's new polls- Ghost type and Ground type Pokemon!

I honestly thought Garchomp was the favourite...

Back