• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pok?mon Tournament 2015 - Dragon

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I really have to limit this poll to my two favorite Dragon Pokemon or else I'd checkmark like, everything.

Latias - I love her cute design and she's dear to me. She's been my top favorite for over 10 years. I was fascinated by her when I randomly encountered here while surfing in Sapphire. I loved watching her star in Pokemon Heroes. She is my third highest-trained Pokemon after training her up to level 85 (the only other Pokemon I've raised beyond that, to level 100 both, were my Typhlosion starter in Gold nicknamed after my twin brother and my Talonflame flier in Y named after my uncle that passed away a few days before release). I've transferred my original Latias during each new generation. I like trading for more and having a whole team, though! Many friends have gifted me a Latias or even a shiny one. Love her to bits.

Dragalge - I really like this one because it's unique and is one of my favorite 6th gen Pokemon. It has a really interesting design with the kelp surrounding its body and unique in being a Poison/Dragon. I love its cry and bought Y just to have it. I caught its shiny form by using the fish chaining method and at one point had two Dragalge on my team (one being nonshiny and the other being the shiny one I caught a few weeks after release). I ended up raising both past level 60 because I like 'em so much.

I'd vote for just about all of the dragons as I like Dragonair, Flygon, Altaria, Salamence, Garchomp, Giratina, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Tyrantrum, Goodra, and Noivern.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I apparently forgot to vote on last week's... whoops.

Anyway, my votes goes to:
    Dragonair - Who couldn't love this serpentine dragon? <3
    Rayquaza - Who couldn't love this serpentine legendary dragon? <3
    Flygon - This line really needs more love. I just hope that GF would make a cool-looking mega for Flygon <3
    Reshiram - The minute I first saw it revealed, I fell in love with it <3

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
    Wow I was expecting Dragonite line to be first place and it is but it's tied with Latios and Latias right now at 15. I didn't know those 2 were liked so much. I'm not a fan of them and their megas they are lame in my opinion.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    Flygon - imo the best Gen III pokemon made, countless how many times he swept an opponent's team

Dragonite line - the original dragons, whats not to love!? {XD}

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I voted Flygon, the only dragon type I really like. One of the only one I use.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I love dragon types a lot; here are some of the ones:

• Dragonite
    • Haxorus
    • Druddigon
    • Goodra
    • Salamence
    • Latios
    • Latias
    • Rayquaza
    • Reshiram
    • Zekrom
    • Mega Charizard X
    • Kingdra
    • Mega Sceptile
    • Flygon
    • Dialga
    • Palkia
    • Hydreigon

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
    Man, there are just so many amazingly-designed Dragon types.

Firstly and most importantly, how could I not choose my beautiful Latias? <3 I always thought the Eon duo was cool from seeing Heroes as a kid. But when I got to the part where you defend and befriend Latias in ORAS recently, my heart absolutely melted, and Latias skyrocketed up my list of favorite Pokémon and became my #1. It urged me to buy an adorable Latias plushie (as well as a Mega Latias who is on her way), and re-watch Heroes again, which makes my heart melt even more now. :3 I always kept the Latias in my party after that- all the way until the end of the game, and I treasured every time I soared with her above the gorgeous Hoenn region. <3 If there is one thing I love most about the series, is how powerful they make the emotional bonds between the player and their Pokémon- making many virtual friends and memories in our lives. :)

Vibrava and Flygon are very high on my favorite Pokémon list, as well. Other than that, I chose the Dratini line (I love Dragonair), Rayquaza, Dialga, Giratina, Zekrom, and I was gonna tick the Goomy line but I forgot at the last second. Oh, well >.<

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Dragons I voted for:

Kingdra - It's elegant and was a very welcome evolution to the "dragon" Pokémon Seadra. Swift Swim happens to be one of my favorite abilities.

Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra - Just picked these because of Goomy, it's so adorable!

Noibat/Noivern - They're so cute and fluffy, but still cool dragons and the only non-legendary ones that can learn Psychic.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Salamence is my most favorite dragon-type due to battling purposes, with second and third respectively being Dragonite and Flygon. Appearance-wise, it's a tie between Rayquaza, Zygarde, and Giratina.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
    I decided to limit myself to one vote in the poll, and I ended up picking the Salamence line :-]

The decision was easy, since I actually dislike Dragon-types as a whole (lmao), but I really like Salamence! It's always a blast to use, especially now that it has a Mega Evolution. I love it both appearance-wise and battle-wise.

Years
    I went with Dragonite and Lati@s. For once, it looks like I have voted for the popular ones. I wish I had just voted for Dragonite after seeing the results so far though since I would prefer for that to get through.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
    Dragnite and its pre-forms, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyruem, Latios, Latias & Rayquaza are by far my favorites. I like the fact that in the anime it states that you have to be a talented trainer to master the dragon type, yet in the games its very easy.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Oh my goodness, I love Dragons ;-;

I voted for all of them except Druddigon, Hydreigon, Kyurem, Dragalge, Tyrantrum and Goodra. Sorry, they're all great Pokemon but while some have horrid designs, the others are mediocre at best. :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My favourite dragon types are Garchomp and Palkia. I have a stupid reason for liking Palkia (I've never even played Pearl so no nostalgia there) but I always thought Garchomp was cool and it has such an awesome design. Disappointing shiny though.

Back