• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon?

Years
    I think my username makes it pretty evident but my all-time favourite is the mysical kitsune, Ninetales! Elegant and fiery, this pokemon is simply marvelous!

Favorite Pokemon?

Some of my other favourites include Beautifly, Lopunny, Gardevoir, & Glaceon!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Vulpix! It has been for a very, very, very long, looooong time.♥️

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Milotic since I first got her in Sapphire, but Skitty is a close second

Years
    I just love Hydreigon tbh. Ever since I first saw it when it wiped out most of my team on that final battle in White 9 years ago it's been my fave lmao 😂

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Dunsparce (especially Shiny) for sentimental reasons, Wartortle for aesthetics and nostalgia.

Shiny Mothim is on the rise, though. I find myself wanting to use it more than Dunsparce or Wartortle lately, probably because I worked so hard for it (nearly a year of hunting). I also adore moths. <3

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    We have this thread everyday.

And I really like saying it every time.

Charjabug is a perfect being. Long before Snom came to existence, another dual-typed Bug, designed by Hitoshi Ariga himself, was bestowed unto us. I really can't stop gushing about how perfect Charjabug is. It's just so lovable, from its concept to its design, to its typing, to its cry, to its actual usability in-game. Whenever I get a Charjabug in my playthrough, I make sure I leave it a Charjabug.

Back