• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon

Angel-of-Light-Kelly

Longtime fan
Years
  • My number one has basically always been Xatu. She was the star of my team back in Sapphire, I love the design, and I live in a town full of Aboriginal art, so Xatu reminds me of home.

I also like Absol (cool Pokemon, plus I have a memory of me and my sister trying hard to find it in the wild, and getting so excited when we finally found it. I always name female Absols after my sister because of it), Noivern (I love bats), Crobat (I grew attached to it in my last Nuzlocke, especially after reading the footprint reader's text for it), Leafeon (I just like Eevee XD) and others.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Absol's been my favorite Pokemon since my Nuzlocke of X, I went through most of that run with her as my lead 'mon and was never let down.
    I liked her so much that I named my dog after her as well. (my Absol's nickname that is lol)

Years
  • heracross has been a top favourite since i was a kid — it encompasses what makes a pokemon so great to me. it's adorable, tough and cool! i have a lot of memories of the blue buggy

other favourites include latios, mawile, altaria, empoleon, roserade and a handful of others, but i'd be here all day if i were to talk about my top 10 lmao

Days
  • (VERY LONG LIST AHEAD!)

I'll give my favourites from each gen:

Gen 1: Bulbasau
    Spoiler:
    r line, Gengar, Hypno, Cubone, Lapras, Jolteon, Articuno
    Gen 2: Totodile line, Ledyba, Spinarak, Crobat, Ampharos, Politoed, Umbreon, Murkrow, Shuckle, Heracross, Ursaring, Skarmory, Smeargle, Hitmontop, Elekid, Entei, Tyranitar, Lugia
    Gen 3: Treecko line, Blaziken, Mudkip, Swampert, Lotad line, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Swellow, Breloom, Nincada line, Exploud, Sableye, Aron line, Manectric, Minun, Swalot, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Spinda, Trapinch line, Cacturne, Swablu line, Zangoose, Armaldo, Kecleon, Shuppet line, Tropius, Absol, Spheal line, Salamence, Beldum line, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza
    Gen 4: Turtwig line, Chimchar line, Piplup line, Staraptor, Shinx line, Roserade, Cranidos line , Bastiodon, Buizel line, Gastrodon East Sea, Honchkrow, Bronzong, Spiritomb, Gible line, Munchlax, Riolu line, Hippowdon, Drapion, Carnivine, Snover line, Magnezone, Rhyperior, Electivire, Yanmega, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Gallade, Dusknoir, Rotom, Uxie, Dialga, Heatran, Giratina, Darkrai, Shaymin Sky Forme, Arceus
    Gen 5: Snivy, Serperior, Tepig line, Oshawott line, Lillipup line, Pansage line, Pansear line, Blitzle line, Gigalith, Drilbur line, Tympole line, Sewaddle line, Venipede line, Whimsicott, Sandile line, Darumaka, Darumaka Galarian Form, Darmanitan Standard Mode, Scraggy line, Sigilyph, Yamask line, Tirtouga line, Archen line, Trubbish, Zorua, Zoroark, Zoroark Hisuian Form, Cinccino, Reuniclus, Ducklett, Sawsbuck Winter Form, Jellicent Male, Joltik line, Ferrothorn, Klink line, Eelektross, Litwick line, Axew line, Cubchoo line, Stunfisk Galarian Form, Druddigon, Golett line, Pawniard line, Rufflet line, Durant, Deino line, Larvesta line, Cobalion, Terrakion, Tornadus Therian Forme, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Black Kyurem, Keldeo Ordinary Form, Genesect
    Gen 6: Chespin line, Delphox, Froakie, Greninja, Fletchling line, Litleo line, Skiddo line, Pancham line, Furfrou Natural Form, Meowstic, Honedge line, Swirlix, Inkay line, Barbaracle, Dragalge, Clauncher line, Helioptile line, Tyrunt line, Amaura line, Hawlucha, Goomy line, Phantump line, Bergmite line, Noibat line, Xerneas Active Mode, Yveltal, Zygarde, Zygarde 10% Forme, Zygarde Complete Forme, Diancie, Hoopa Confined, Volcanion
    Gen 7: Rowlet line, Litten, Torracat, Popplio line, Pikipek line, Vikavolt, Oricorio Pom-Pom Style, Rockruff line, Mareanie line, Mudbray line, Araquanid, Lurantis, Shiinotic, Salandit, Stufful line, Wimpod line, Type: Null line, Komala, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Drampa, Dhelmise, Jangmo-o line, Tapu Koko, Cosmog, Solgaleo, Xurkitree, Necrozma, Ultra Necrozma, Magearna, Marshadow, Poipole line, Zeraora, Meltan line
    Gen 8: Grookey, Rillaboom, Scorbunny line, Sobble line, Corviknight, Eldegoss, Wooloo, Chewtle line, Yamper line, Coalossal, Applin line, Cramorant, Toxel line, Centiskorch, Clobbopus, Impidimp line, Obstagoon, Perrserker, Sirfetch'd, Mr. Rime, Runerigus, Milcery line, Falinks, Snom line, Eiscue Ice Face, Indeedee Female, Morpeko, Cufant line, Duraludon, Dreepy, Dragapult, Zacian , Zamazenta, Eternatus, Kubfu line, Zarude, Glastrier, Wyrdeer, Ursaluna,
    Gen 9: Sprigatito line, Quaxly line, Nymble line, Pawmot, Dachsbun, Dolliv, Garganacl, Charcadet line, Bellibolt, Wattrel line, Mabosstiff, Grafaiai, Capsakid line, Rabsca, Palafin Hero Form, Orthworm, Cetoddle line, Veluza, Tatsugiri, Annihilape, Clodsire, Kingambit, Great Tusk, Slither Wing, all future paradox Pokemon, Frigibax, Arctibax, Gholdengo, Wo-Chien, Ting-Lu, Roaring Moon, Miraidon, Walking Wake, Ogerpon, Fezandipiti, Terapagos

Days
    • Seen Jul 14, 2023
    1. Umbreon(best boi :D)
    2. Sylveon
    3. Haxorus
    4. Koraidon
    5. Garchomp
    6. Baxcalibur
    7. Clodsire
    8. Orbeetle
    9. Reshiram
    10. Goodra(both forms)

Days
  • People give me a lot of flack for this, but mine is Chikorita. She's so darn cute. I know she's one of the weakest starter Pokemon of all time, but that's not why I like her anyway! :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    People give me a lot of flack for this, but mine is Chikorita. She's so darn cute. I know she's one of the weakest starter Pokemon of all time, but that's not why I like her anyway! :3
    why would you get flack for that? everyone's entitled to their own favorite :) Chikorita is definitely one of my favs too, adorable smol banana bean.

Flame765

Flame
    Days
  • my number one favourite is blaziken (and torchic), but a few of my other favourites i feel are pretty uncommon, like honchkrow, mienshao, and kommo-o

Days
  • why would you get flack for that? everyone's entitled to their own favorite :) Chikorita is definitely one of my favs too, adorable smol banana bean.

Haha, because people like to bully her for being weak. But in terms of cuteness, Chikorita seems pretty popular! I have a lot of merch and even some home-made stuff of her. XD

Days
  • 1-Ludicolo
    2-Galvantula
    3-Sandslash
    4-Cryogonal
    5-Hitmontop
    6-Crustle
    7-Leavanny
    8-Venomoth
    9-Whimsicott
    10-Reuniclys

anything after the top 6 isnt certain, changes practically everyday

Days
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Probably Porygon2.
    The last time I filled out one of those Favorite Pokémon Pickers, Porygon2 was at the top. That was a while ago though, so I might have to do one again at some point.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • The entire Totodile line, Primarina, Aggron, Salamence, Garchomp, Weavile, Mamoswine, Crobat, Houndstone, H-Zoroark.

None of these are in order.

Days
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    My favorite Pokémon of all time is Mawile. Something about it just always makes me smile, and its mega evolution and fairy typing actually gave it viability in ORAS. In second and third place are Turtwig and Ogerpon respectively. Turtwig because Diamond was my first Pokémon game, and Turtwig was the starter I chose in that first playthrough (I still always choose the grass type starter in my first playthrough of any new game out of tradition) so I have a lot of nostalgia towards it. Ogerpon is a more recent addition, but as soon as I finished the Teal Mask story, it earned the third place spot formerly held by Gardevoir.

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • Ah, my favorites Pokémon aren't a big number, but i want to give my opinion on this post:

1- Bisharp
    2 - Garchomp
    3 - Staraptor
    4- Swampert (and all it's evolution line)
    5 - Kirlia (i think i like more than it's final evolution Gardevoir)
    6 - Vikavolt
    7 - Blaziken (this include all it's evolution line)
    8- Gengar

PhantorGlam

I change fav pokemon more often than underwear.
    Days
  • As my title says, i've had way too many fav pokemon, but currently, it is Skeledirge, i mean, looks how silly he looks (let's just ignore he has the most tired face i have ever seen and looks depressed).

Back